Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

“Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari (27118 Views)

Court Rejects Metuh’s Bid To Call Dasuki As Witness / Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by POTUT(m): 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
bomijuwon:

I will advise Fayose to retract his steps if he is one of those that has looted this country. We prayed that all looters will meet their water loo by falling sick of Cardiac arrest n cancer since we can't arrest them. Thank God for answered prayers. Fayose ooo, you will also travel abroad for medical treatment.

So, Fashola, Tinubu and Amechi will also have cancer and cardiac arrest... Soon? Wow, your prayer is a wholesale one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by westreign(m): 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
Why all of a sudden these guys are sick and need medicare abroad. This is a man that raw cash, hard earn foreign currency were found in his house, gun and exotic car to mention afew at the expense of the country's need for these development facilities. Non should be allowed to leave. We must all make this country work.
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by barcaboi(m): 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

shut up. Buhari cannot do anything. This is not military rule where he rules supreme. Nobody is afraid of Buhari
so suddenly Fayose is not yoruba for saying what u like....surprised u ddnt abuse his yoruba heritage. ...dats an improvement
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by kalohkaloh: 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
Fayose has no moral basis to make reference to Awolowo as he never believed in him or his philosophy! he is gradually becoming a big shame to an enlightened people the Ekitis are believed to be! He talks too much and out of line most times!

1 Like

Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Killer president. Nigeria still under military rule
you are a big illiterate don't we have hospital that can take care of them in Nigeria? Why do they keep running abroad?
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by pawoz: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
southniyikaye:
you are a big illiterate don't we have hospital that can take care of them in Nigeria? Why do they keep running abroad?
So the sick one in kirikiri don't deserve foreign treatment abi??. My brother well said, Dasuki should go to Akwa Ibom state we ve a world Class Hospital there. Built by his brother Akpabio, than running aboard for medical checkup.
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by andyanders: 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
Fayose, you will soon destroy yourself if you fail to watch what you say.These days, you have been acting like someone who is mentally deranged.

1 Like

Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by 2kris(m): 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
PLANETMARS:
Biafra una good morning o we just cutoff una oga kanu scrotum today I just say make I tell una.
paid poster.so ur own alert don enter ko
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by causimalbarka(m): 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
To be franck I think is high time this Governor will be taught ow to use words in public.....

1 Like

Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
fayose has come again.
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by BABANGBALI: 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
shobroy10:
Seriously Mr president I don't know how but this irritating bastard son of south Western region need to be thought the way of life so that he can stop saying rubbish as if his talking to his pdp mate
leave the man,his cup will soon be full,when it is time something will be done about him,let him continue to make his noise
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by otr1(m): 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
How Buhari that was overthrown in August 1985 caused the demise of Awolowo who died in May 1987 is beyond me. Did Buhari deport Alams from Dubai or stopped him from travelling abroad?
Some people just swallow whatever they read as facts without reasoning.

If barring a felon from absconding is considered an impunity, then I support it wholeheartedly.
We've had enough of this mess from the judiciary. Legal process must not be employed to perpetrate illegality and I think the Executive is right to ignore this court order based on its conviction.
Common law is not common sense.
95% of Nigerians can't afford to travel abroad for medical care and are dying everyday in our ill-equipped health facilities. I don't see anything wrong if Dasuki dies in one of these Hospitals too.

1 Like

Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by globalresource: 12:59am On Nov 15, 2015
otr1:
How Buhari that was overthrown in August 1985 caused the demise of Awolowo who died in May 1987 is beyond me. Did Buhari deport Alams from Dubai or stopped him from travelling abroad?
Some people just swallow whatever they read as facts without reasoning.

If barring a felon from absconding is considered an impunity, then I support it wholeheartedly.
We've had enough of this mess from the judiciary. Legal process must not be employed to perpetrate illegality and I think the Executive is right to ignore this court order based on its conviction.
Common law is not common sense.
95% of Nigerians can't afford to travel abroad for medical care and are dying everyday in our ill-equipped health facilities. I don't see anything wrong if Dasuki dies in one of these Hospitals too.
I like your signature
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by NovusHomo(m): 1:12am On Nov 15, 2015
FreeGlobe:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/hold-buhari-responsible-if-anything-happens-to-dasuki-fayose/

Ayo, your mum, if she still has any influence over you, needs to tell you that you are getting out of hand. You need to grow up.
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by NovusHomo(m): 1:14am On Nov 15, 2015
FreeGlobe:

shut up. Buhari cannot do anything. This is not military rule where he rules supreme. Nobody is afraid of Buhari

If only you knew! 'Nuff said.
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by lapo(m): 4:09am On Nov 15, 2015
All said about human rights, but Fayose shouldn't have juxtaposed Awolowo's and Alamieyeseigha's names. They were two, too different persons.
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by Billygee2u: 4:28am On Nov 15, 2015
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by Billygee2u: 4:34am On Nov 15, 2015
MrSmith007:
Hope history is not about to repeat itself..

But of a truth.. the way Buhari is running this country is quite dictatorial.. Not good for our democracy. That's what Jonathan fought for.., for the survival of democracy.

Hope we're not about to loose that sacrifice
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by Billygee2u: 4:36am On Nov 15, 2015
ZUBY77:
While some of you zombies will bypass the topic and attack Fayose, it would be nice if you think about what he said first.

Buhari and his Daura, against Supreme Court order, is holding Dasuki. What is the hope of the common men and women like you and I?
What kind of democracy is that?
Is it that he is above the law?
Where are we heading with this new government?

So he once seized Awolowo's passport, shame.

Why is nobody talking about impeaching this old man?
Maybe it's time we start pushing him to the wall too.
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by Walexsammy(m): 8:11am On Nov 15, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Killer president. Nigeria still under military rule
Military president is exactly what this country needs
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by Walexsammy(m): 8:13am On Nov 15, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Not military rule? How many tongue u get?
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by uncleade(m): 8:52am On Nov 15, 2015
shobroy10:
Seriously Mrs president I don't know how but this irritating bastard son of south Western region need to be thought the way of life so that he can stop saying rubbish as if his talking to his pdp mate
a lot of grammatical errors in your quote.anyway you should know that's what we call DEMOCRACY. it means free expression.
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by laladre: 9:04am On Nov 15, 2015
Its a pity that some idiots here still take Fayose to be a role model, Fayose will soon be quite like Jose Mourinho.
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by laladre: 9:06am On Nov 15, 2015
Its a pity that some idiots here still take Fayose to be a role model, Fayose will soon be quite like Jose Mourinho. Fayose i swear is a BIG DISGRACE to Yoruba land, he talks too much,he insult his elders and he wants to be as old as them abi, I think he's to be called The Stupid One.
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by Alao96(m): 9:17am On Nov 15, 2015
madridguy:
Long life PMB. Enough of using health issue as an excuse. Must dey always hide under health condition whenever they have criminal case to answer ? Col Sambo Dasuki should bear it like that. You caused some many atrocities during your era, you send thousand of innocent souls to their earlier grave, turn some many children to orphan, wife to widow and now you need comprehensive medical attention. Da'iska. Ride on Sai Buhari. Fayose you can call it dictatorship or anything but I call it CHANGE. Dasuki should take Alabukun or Daga.

U dy craze......if na ur papa naa... U go happy say e no allow am make e nogo for medical treatment okwa ya.... Sip some sense
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by otr1(m): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2015
globalresource:

I like your signature
Thanks
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by 3Ceagle(m): 10:39am On Nov 15, 2015
adebayoggt:

His criticism is always wrong ,misdirecting,and childish.Only yesterday children beleive d mis directing stories

The problem with Nigerians is their lack of openess to matters arising. The law is meant to put every one inline, both government and the governed, if a law court has issue a statement, you either challenge/appeal it incordance to the laws or comply. Everyone is innocent until convicted by a competent court of juridiction. Buhari should shun impunity and improve our legal system to convict true offender. If any corrupt person escapes or jump bail, there are international laws and bilateral agreement take care of that.
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
Are there no hospitals in Nigeria Well, we all know that had it been all about traveling abroad for treatment, more than half the population of Nigeria would be gone lipsrsealed There is no hiding place for corrupt fellows whose activities led to the loss of hundreds to thousands of our people embarassed Fayose, just keep brainwashing the brainless because that's the post PDP gave you angry
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by ComradeAdelabu(m): 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
Well, Fayose could be a loosed mouthed parrot designated for a museum but lucky. He still makes a voice for his party and completes a democratic community.
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by ComradeAdelabu(m): 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
So, wail on..
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by limario(m): 6:55am On Nov 17, 2015
madridguy:
Long life PMB. Enough of using health issue as an excuse. Must dey always hide under health condition whenever they have criminal case to answer ? Col Sambo Dasuki should bear it like that. You caused some many atrocities during your era, you send thousand of innocent souls to their earlier grave, turn some many children to orphan, wife to widow and now you need comprehensive medical attention. Da'iska. Ride on Sai Buhari. Fayose you can call it dictatorship or anything but I call it CHANGE. Dasuki should take Alabukun or Daga.
you are a monkey. so your sai buhari is now above the laws of nigeria and the court. shame on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Cancels FEC Meeting Today / Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth / Buhari Swears In 12 Permanent Secretaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.