Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Photos Of Former Nigeria Minister Of Petroleum, Diezani Alison-madueke Emerges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Former Nigeria Minister Of Petroleum, Diezani Alison-madueke Emerges (1405 Views)

Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Former Nigeria Minister Of Petroleum, Diezani Alison-madueke Emerges by tola9ja: 1:08am On Nov 14, 2015
Photos of former Nigeria Minister of Petroleum, Diezani Alison-Madueke emerges courtesy of Ovation Magazine

i swear stealing is not good

Re: Photos Of Former Nigeria Minister Of Petroleum, Diezani Alison-madueke Emerges by tola9ja: 1:09am On Nov 14, 2015
chai diarisgod hoo
Re: Photos Of Former Nigeria Minister Of Petroleum, Diezani Alison-madueke Emerges by akwana: 1:11am On Nov 14, 2015
I wish her a speedy recovery. Only because I'm human. Madam, when you are well, come and tell us who peeled the yam.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Former Nigeria Minister Of Petroleum, Diezani Alison-madueke Emerges by tola9ja: 1:12am On Nov 14, 2015
everyday for the theif one day for the owner guess who be the theif and who be owner

[img]http://www.flags.net/NGRA.htm[/img]

Re: Photos Of Former Nigeria Minister Of Petroleum, Diezani Alison-madueke Emerges by tola9ja: 1:15am On Nov 14, 2015
story for the Gods or biafraudians we Nigerians we cant believe that

1 Share

Re: Photos Of Former Nigeria Minister Of Petroleum, Diezani Alison-madueke Emerges by Albeler(m): 1:23am On Nov 14, 2015
nawao... see eyes.
Re: Photos Of Former Nigeria Minister Of Petroleum, Diezani Alison-madueke Emerges by Baawaa(m): 1:36am On Nov 14, 2015
Vanity upon Vanity all is Vanity, from when to when
I pity this woman!
Re: Photos Of Former Nigeria Minister Of Petroleum, Diezani Alison-madueke Emerges by tola9ja: 1:39am On Nov 14, 2015
I like this guy jor..........
Being a fool is the worse thing in life.

Thousands are dying for Shekau's cause, he his well and alive. Some are dying for Kanu, my guy dey flanjor for street.

Nothing can be worse than being a fool.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Former Nigeria Minister Of Petroleum, Diezani Alison-madueke Emerges by Rilwayne001: 2:34am On Nov 14, 2015
embarassed
Re: Photos Of Former Nigeria Minister Of Petroleum, Diezani Alison-madueke Emerges by Chigold101(m): 2:35am On Nov 14, 2015
tola9ja:
I like this guy jor..........
Being a fool is the worse thing in life.

Thousands are dying for Shekau's cause, he his well and alive. Some are dying for Kanu, my guy dey flanjor for street.

Nothing can be worse than being a fool.
seriously... You need a special touch from God... I mean it

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Former Nigeria Minister Of Petroleum, Diezani Alison-madueke Emerges by Nobody: 2:50am On Nov 14, 2015
Useless woman
Re: Photos Of Former Nigeria Minister Of Petroleum, Diezani Alison-madueke Emerges by PRYCE(m): 2:55am On Nov 14, 2015
The Boss Newspaper?
Re: Photos Of Former Nigeria Minister Of Petroleum, Diezani Alison-madueke Emerges by Empiree: 3:18am On Nov 14, 2015
what happen to her?

(1) (Reply)

The Forgotten Baba Vanga Prophecies About World War Iii, And Others, / The True Picture Of The Media (PICS) / What The Judge Told DSS: Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.