Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Recent Picture Of Former Nigeria Minister Of Petroleum Alison Madueke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recent Picture Of Former Nigeria Minister Of Petroleum Alison Madueke (9255 Views)

Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister / Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Picture Of Former Nigeria Minister Of Petroleum Alison Madueke by UncleJudax(m): 6:21am On Nov 14, 2015
Dieziani's 'current' pictures could serve as a cure for PE for those guys that used her 'sexy' pictures for wanking.

Truly, life is a scam! angry
Re: Recent Picture Of Former Nigeria Minister Of Petroleum Alison Madueke by AbuMikey(m): 6:21am On Nov 14, 2015
She never see anything Yet!!
Re: Recent Picture Of Former Nigeria Minister Of Petroleum Alison Madueke by UncleJudax(m): 6:24am On Nov 14, 2015
AbuMikey:
She never see anything Yet!!
We need her alive, not dead. Don't be a sadist.
Re: Recent Picture Of Former Nigeria Minister Of Petroleum Alison Madueke by Bobbystanley(m): 6:33am On Nov 14, 2015
arewafederation:
Eyyaaa... What a pity cry
But she still has to return our oyel money. angry
Which one is your oil money?

Do you have oil in your poverty stricken environment?
Re: Recent Picture Of Former Nigeria Minister Of Petroleum Alison Madueke by idu1(m): 6:37am On Nov 14, 2015
Long hiss!!!

Continue foooling yourselves....
Re: Recent Picture Of Former Nigeria Minister Of Petroleum Alison Madueke by emekachimek: 6:41am On Nov 14, 2015
ElDaIllest:
I'm still trying to figure out if it is EFCC or kwaraption that scraped her hair like that lipsrsealed...this one no be clipper again o,na bottle standard
It's chemotherapy. That's one of the side effects. However, I'm yet to believe that it's the former petroleum minister
Re: Recent Picture Of Former Nigeria Minister Of Petroleum Alison Madueke by ckmayoca: 7:13am On Nov 14, 2015
lovely17:
Die B!tch Just Die #TheRewardofSinIsDeath

You may quote that for someone if u av never sinned, but if you have sinned also believe me what one says to another comes to one.
Re: Recent Picture Of Former Nigeria Minister Of Petroleum Alison Madueke by Tczar(m): 7:40am On Nov 14, 2015
WT? Cancer don do her strong thing
Re: Recent Picture Of Former Nigeria Minister Of Petroleum Alison Madueke by Muna15: 8:26am On Nov 14, 2015
There's nothing make-up can not do.
I still think it's electoral shock and not cancer.
PMB,kindly collect our money from this woman b4 she packs her bags.
Re: Recent Picture Of Former Nigeria Minister Of Petroleum Alison Madueke by arewafederation: 9:24am On Nov 14, 2015
Bobbystanley:

Which one is your oil money?

Do you have oil in your poverty stricken environment?

Yes, The oyel in the creeks belongs Us tongue
Re: Recent Picture Of Former Nigeria Minister Of Petroleum Alison Madueke by icedee1: 10:36am On Nov 14, 2015
This is so funny because people are just falling for this prank and she and ovation are good at it now.they will draw out sympathies for her and soon everyone will forget she stole while she goes on enjoying her loots.it's funny how media sells out stories to people especially when the media house can be bought.
Re: Recent Picture Of Former Nigeria Minister Of Petroleum Alison Madueke by lovely17(m): 12:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
greatness22:
Are u without sin? Senseless donkey.
Yh I have sinned in my life but my sin didn't Hold back the development of a country, my sin didn't Make billions of Naira disappear ,my sin didn't make innocent children starve. So Mr Man Just pack your Things and run along don't have time for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Caught With 25 Pvcs In Edo State / "Desperate People In Government Bent On Pulling Me Down" - Saraki / Dogara On Anti-graft War: We Are Dealing With Leaves And Fruits But Not Root

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.