Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,708 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Paris Terror Attack: Atleast 150 People Killed In The Series Attacks(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Paris Terror Attack: Atleast 150 People Killed In The Series Attacks(photos) (1043 Views)

Zamfara Residents Flee As Gunmen Kill Over 40 During Attacks. Photos / 15 People Killed In Mgbuosimini, Port-Harcourt Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paris Terror Attack: Atleast 150 People Killed In The Series Attacks(photos) by NJGossip: 5:33am On Nov 14, 2015
A series of coordinated terror attacks in the heart of Paris have left dozens of people dead and wounded. Dead bodies (main and top right) littered the streets of the French capital after at least 11 were killed in a shootout in a Korean restaurant on the Rue Bichat. Another 15 in the Paris Bataclan concert hall where terrorists are said to be holding more than 100 people hostage.

Click http:///n3aaM0 for more uncut photos http:///n3aaM0

Re: Paris Terror Attack: Atleast 150 People Killed In The Series Attacks(photos) by okhiai1(m): 5:35am On Nov 14, 2015
Re: Paris Terror Attack: Atleast 150 People Killed In The Series Attacks(photos) by dovetark: 5:37am On Nov 14, 2015
This is Sad....Conservative US commentator links Paris attacks to Jihadi John's death. https://www.nairaland.com/2735429/conservative-us-commentator-links-paris
Re: Paris Terror Attack: Atleast 150 People Killed In The Series Attacks(photos) by Edoblakky(m): 5:42am On Nov 14, 2015
This is extremely disheartening!
Now I'm wondering where is safe if France can be attacked.
Re: Paris Terror Attack: Atleast 150 People Killed In The Series Attacks(photos) by Onyenna(m): 5:53am On Nov 14, 2015
Jeeez!! I just don't know what to type again!......

.....RIP to the lost ones.......

**these attacks were carried out by "Sleeper-Cell Terrorists".....** I'm certain these "Sleeper-cell" terrorists (abi nah Lone wolves!?) are so many in Europe and Beyond......

...Choooiiii!!!!!! Even that your gentle neighbour could be a sleeper-cell Terrorist....I'm just saying oooooh!!!!....
........God help us......
Re: Paris Terror Attack: Atleast 150 People Killed In The Series Attacks(photos) by 2kris(m): 5:58am On Nov 14, 2015
When the were swamming into europe the un kept quite and here we are.uthoman empire and the re awakening of kara mustapha strogly in veina,poland,comes to mind.nigeria is nt exclused brethren because she is one of africas power house
Re: Paris Terror Attack: Atleast 150 People Killed In The Series Attacks(photos) by Chanchit: 6:05am On Nov 14, 2015
This europeans are too accommodating, even with attacks they still took refugees from Syria that would also soon turn around to hunt them.
Re: Paris Terror Attack: Atleast 150 People Killed In The Series Attacks(photos) by Gabrielwilliams(m): 6:05am On Nov 14, 2015
They have struck again... I'm an organised fashion... Nigerian isn't the only one fighting this extremism.. If u talk now, they will say ur a religious bigot but mehn.... Jesus is Lord!

1 Like

Re: Paris Terror Attack: Atleast 150 People Killed In The Series Attacks(photos) by alukstea(m): 6:09am On Nov 14, 2015
Crazy world indeed.
Re: Paris Terror Attack: Atleast 150 People Killed In The Series Attacks(photos) by Shakazulu2: 6:13am On Nov 14, 2015
Sad. Sad sad. Then again I think of my country and how the killings continue everyday up North.....its just SADNESS everywhere.
Is anywhere safe atall? God, in you hands we crave your peaceable enfolding protection from the terrorists of the world.
Re: Paris Terror Attack: Atleast 150 People Killed In The Series Attacks(photos) by bigsmoke2(m): 6:51am On Nov 14, 2015
#Muslimsarenotterrorists

Re: Paris Terror Attack: Atleast 150 People Killed In The Series Attacks(photos) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:51am On Nov 14, 2015
Too sad.

(1) (Reply)

Police Link Detained Student To FESTAC, Agbara Robberies / Pastor In Trouble After Car Dealer Used Stolen Car To Sow Seed (photo) / Body Of Woman, 22, Found In Car Parked Three Months At Supermarket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.