Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,003 members, 7,810,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) (88808 Views)

Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video / Troops Recover Weapons, Kill 23 Militants In Gun Battle / Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by MissEdified(f): 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
Militants attack Igbo Olomu, Ishawo communities in Ikorodu, ’30 killed’ (PHOTOS)

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/3186787/people-killed-militants-ikorodu-lagos#46898128[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3883708_3_jpeg182845aceb39c9e413e28fd549058cf8

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3883707_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3883706_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

About 30 people are feared dead after gunmen on Friday attacked Igbolomu and Ishawo areas in Ikorodu Local Government Area of Lagos State.

The gunmen are believed to be Niger Delta militants.

According to witnesses who fled the invaded area, the gunmen who reportedly came from the Niger Delta region, arrived through water channel on Thursday and started shooting sporadically.

Residents are already fleeing the area.

Eyewitnesses claim corpses littered the ground, adding that more could be in the swamp.

Some said that the Ijaw people in the area are the one killing people for giving vital information to law enforcement agents.

Details later…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aILPC3WH1ao

Photo credit: Isma’eel A. Omoeleha Jejeniworld/Owolewa King Bobby/Aminat Oyatoye Ogunsanya

Source: http://africanspotlight.com/2016/06/24/militants-attack-igbo-olomu-ishawo-communities-in-ikorodu-30-feared-killed/

3 Shares

Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by Topestbilly(m): 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
How did we get here sef.

According to what I heard dis ijew guys ar pipeline vandals and the landlords and people of d community are against their activities for the safety of their lives and properties.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by HERSLEY(f): 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nawa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by AbuMikey(m): 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ugh!1
Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by walozanga(m): 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
well anybody can be called a militant BT if ur are referring to the Niger delta ' know it that they can't stoop so low. we know the tribes that are capable of killing innocent souls just to prove a cowish point.

174 Likes 11 Shares

Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by engrdonatus: 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
Operation fire for fire

but wait o, all these militants never get
name o, maybe indigenous people of Nigerian ION. Cuz na only them waka come.

R.I.P to all casualties from my heart tho :/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by DeRoyalFranco(m): 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
And those are the people who voted for change... It's quiet unfortunately Nigerians voted wrongly @2015.

11 Likes

Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by jeffizy(m): 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
This is where the strength of the SW comes alive.
It can happen once but never twice.
RIP to the dead.
We ain't a land of madness.

38 Likes

Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by UjGina: 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
The satanic activities in this entity called Nigeria is just too much

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by iyke484real(m): 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
grin sai baba
you are giving us the real original change . continue baba .........

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by Brainy007: 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
Who are the people behind all this acts now?!

Some people simply want civil war to evade justice

8 Likes

Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by omobritiko: 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
Omg
Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by kayc0(f): 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2016

8 Likes

Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by JOOHEL: 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
NDA me for Lagos here... na lie jhor

no be militants

they're cultists

or all this ORO people

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by HomesOfLife(m): 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
Christ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by francizy(m): 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
Fanyogoyogo:
Biafran terrorists.

This hatred will only consume you..

RIP to the dead..

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by Coldfeet(f): 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
Not good at all! But how did you people know the assailants are NDA? What if its a xult clash or community rivalry?
Either ways this is not good one bit! embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by MissSlimbody(f): 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
Which way naija

RIP to the dead.
Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by jyomite(m): 10:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
its just dawned on me that naija is messed up already... trekking to abidjan

6 Likes

Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
This matter needs to be attended to as fast as possible... How can someone open fire upon Dozens of innocent unarmed men? angry

Meanwhile, there was a Nigerian Army Barracks somewhere around this area (174 battalion) shocked
Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by kayc0(f): 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by missvera(f): 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
R.i.p to them.
Where else is safe in this country? cry
Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by HopeAlive14(m): 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
I don't believe they are Niger Delta militants.

Niger Delta Militants operate in the creeks of Niger Delta.

God, help my beloved country, Nigeria.

RIP to the dead.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by ALAYORMII: 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
The carnage wasn't carried out by NDA or any militant groups

There's a notorious group of people (Ijaw boiz, bunkers and vandals) in that area, and from reports am getting, the leader of the group went with some of his members for a robbery operation and was killed in the process and his corpse was taken away and his boiz have been threatening to kill people indiscriminately if his corpse is not released to them for burial

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by STALINN: 10:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
Sorry for your Loss my yellow-bar brothers, I also did same when my brothers in the north were receiving their own punishment of One Nigeria. Sure I had my own before Now and I know how Painful it is. My advice is this, We already seen the Level of your Bar, Do fast not to allow it drop to the other level... Sorry for your Loss again. We have seen that no region in Nigeria is Safe unless Abuja and Lagos..unfortunately nobody will accept they know the real attackers, same way they said it was hoodlums that attacked Nimbo, and also said Agatu was by Neighbouring villagers, Boko haram they said it was created by Ihejirika..lies some people believe till date.. Now my yellow-bar brothers, nobody is accepting this one, I suspect its cult boys fighting for supremacy. It has started already, the police said its just two people whereas they said they found 20 bodies, na so we see am...take care eh, accept my condolence. ...we shall all scale through.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by wayne4loan: 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by kingthreat(m): 10:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
Anybody supporting these idiotic Ijaw boys is a lunatic. All these illiterates know is vandalism and blowing up pipelines. May the soul of these innocent RIP.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich / Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke / Young Boy Dressed Up As DPO By Hoodlums In Imo State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.