Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

IPOB: Count Us Out Of Biafra Map To Avoid Civil War Mistakes – Urhobo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Count Us Out Of Biafra Map To Avoid Civil War Mistakes – Urhobo (1989 Views)

Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map / Count Us Out Of Biafra, Itsekiri Tell IPOB, MASSOB / Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB: Count Us Out Of Biafra Map To Avoid Civil War Mistakes – Urhobo by oludashmi(f): 5:45am On Nov 14, 2015
The Urhobo leadership yesterday denounced its membership in the proposed map of Biafra by the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

The National Publicity Secretary of the Urhobo Progress Union, UPU, Alhaji Mumakai-Unagha, warned that Urhobo and its territories should be counted out from any IPOB plan.

“IPOB have their rights of agitation for freedom of self determination as enshrined in the united nation declaration stressing that other ethnic groups should not be dragged along to avoid the mistake that led to the civil war.

“The magnanimity of Urhobos in allowing Igbos celebrate the Igbo Cultural Day should not be taken for granted as we urge IPOB to delist Urhobo from its proposed map.”

Source: http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/ipob-count-us-out-of-biafra-map-to-avoid-civil-war-mistakes-urhobo/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Count Us Out Of Biafra Map To Avoid Civil War Mistakes – Urhobo by Mathematical(f): 5:47am On Nov 14, 2015
THIS BIAFRA ISSUE IS TAKING TOLL AND GAINING ATTENTION.. EVEN AS A YORUBA INDIGENE I LOVE IPOB VISION AND DETERMINATION TO STAND AND PAVE WAY FOR FREEDOM......BUT THERE'S GOING TO BE CIVIL UNREST WHETHER THEY THREAD PEACEFULLY OR NOT ....BECAUSE THE LIKES OF URHOBO AND SOME OTHER ETHNICS, WILL STAND UP AND DISAGREE WITH THEIR INCLUSION ON THE BIAFRAN MAP.. (IF THERE'S ONE )THE PROTEST, THE MILLION MARCH AND OTHER ADVERTORIAL THINGY SHOULD GO WITH EASE AND CAREFULNESS. FREEDOM DOESN'T COME EASY.. THIS NOT PIZZA ORDERING..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Count Us Out Of Biafra Map To Avoid Civil War Mistakes – Urhobo by HoLEEsinner: 6:07am On Nov 14, 2015
Ghen ghen ghen ghen....action film.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Count Us Out Of Biafra Map To Avoid Civil War Mistakes – Urhobo by Money40: 6:10am On Nov 14, 2015
Igbo elders have disowned the struggle too lol now is river's and urhobo, what did it tell you? The struggle is for the youth who are the future, now that urhobo wana be that wrote this shit is alhaji an housa man lol all these jobless elders looking for political relevance will die of hunger, finally referendum will solve all this, not a one man write up, Biafra is the only solution to our old Eastern occupies mind you am from kalabari in present rivers.

8 Likes

Re: IPOB: Count Us Out Of Biafra Map To Avoid Civil War Mistakes – Urhobo by DonBobes(m): 6:14am On Nov 14, 2015
wher lasis mak him drop him ash tag #end time,
Re: IPOB: Count Us Out Of Biafra Map To Avoid Civil War Mistakes – Urhobo by Armaggedon: 6:14am On Nov 14, 2015
oludashmi:

The National Publicity Secretary of the Urhobo Progress Union, UPU, Alhaji Mumakai-Unagha, warned that Urhobo and its territories should be counted out from any IPOB plan.
grin speaks volumes

13 Likes

Re: IPOB: Count Us Out Of Biafra Map To Avoid Civil War Mistakes – Urhobo by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 14, 2015
This will never deter us....

#FreedomForBiafra

7 Likes

Re: IPOB: Count Us Out Of Biafra Map To Avoid Civil War Mistakes – Urhobo by bugzbunny: 7:15am On Nov 14, 2015
Alhaji mumakai unagha
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Cows evrywhere

Throw this gabbage in da trash jare

12 Likes

Re: IPOB: Count Us Out Of Biafra Map To Avoid Civil War Mistakes – Urhobo by sammyj: 7:20am On Nov 14, 2015
More rejection and blow for the biafcrap and Kanu. May he leave to see his failure and the doom of the biggest dead on arrival agitation in history! !! cheesy grin shocked grin

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Count Us Out Of Biafra Map To Avoid Civil War Mistakes – Urhobo by kingofdemons: 7:33am On Nov 14, 2015
fools Awusa na yolobar trying soo hard to put confusion but i no go work.

i know that so hopeless scallywags will start celebrating it but if it's pro Biafran statement then they'll be asking for credible source.

bastard cowards that only knows how to write long epistle grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Count Us Out Of Biafra Map To Avoid Civil War Mistakes – Urhobo by kingofdemons: 7:33am On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
sammyj:
More rejection and blow for the biafcrap and Kanu. May he leave to see his failure and the doom of the biggest dead on arrival agitation in history! !! cheesy grin shocked grin
[/s]
trash trash trash

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Count Us Out Of Biafra Map To Avoid Civil War Mistakes – Urhobo by sammyj: 7:34am On Nov 14, 2015
............................. grin shocked grin angry grin grin grin lipsrsealed
kingofdemons:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
Re: IPOB: Count Us Out Of Biafra Map To Avoid Civil War Mistakes – Urhobo by 9jii(m): 7:48am On Nov 14, 2015
I Really want Igbos out of our land.

I hope they will take biafra struggle serious and stop asking Nigeria to give them biafra but take.
Please leave

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Count Us Out Of Biafra Map To Avoid Civil War Mistakes – Urhobo by kkkp: 8:24am On Nov 14, 2015
We should give dis useless, greedy, wicked ibos dere biafra let us rest

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Count Us Out Of Biafra Map To Avoid Civil War Mistakes – Urhobo by Kestolovee95(f): 8:51am On Nov 14, 2015
Armaggedon:
grin speaks volumes
Immediately i saw 'Alhaji'..i was like...

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Count Us Out Of Biafra Map To Avoid Civil War Mistakes – Urhobo by titanic1(f): 8:56am On Nov 14, 2015
Dude are u tellin me without ss u're notin nawa well nt suprise u ppl even claim u're a slave to yoruba nd hausa
kingofdemons:
fools Awusa na yolobar trying soo hard to put confusion but i no go work.

i know that so hopeless scallywags will start celebrating it but if it's pro Biafran statement then they'll be asking for credible source.

bastard cowards that only knows how to write long epistle grin
Re: IPOB: Count Us Out Of Biafra Map To Avoid Civil War Mistakes – Urhobo by solonazzy: 9:02am On Nov 14, 2015
Armaggedon:
grin speaks volumes
U r a weird dude.... Asari dats shouting BIAFRA, abeg which religion is he practicing... Last I checked, he's a Muslim
Re: IPOB: Count Us Out Of Biafra Map To Avoid Civil War Mistakes – Urhobo by kingofdemons: 9:03am On Nov 14, 2015
titanic1:
Dude are u tellin me without ss u're notin nawa well nt suprise u ppl even claim u're a slave to yoruba nd hausa

lie nsi ebea

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Count Us Out Of Biafra Map To Avoid Civil War Mistakes – Urhobo by ThisMeansWAR: 10:12am On Nov 14, 2015
Armaggedon:
grin speaks volumes
so alhaji mujaheedeen asari dokubo supporting biafra doesnt speak volume?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Count Us Out Of Biafra Map To Avoid Civil War Mistakes – Urhobo by titanic1(f): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2015
Wateva u say same u
kingofdemons:

lie nsi ebea
Re: IPOB: Count Us Out Of Biafra Map To Avoid Civil War Mistakes – Urhobo by jason123: 10:07am On Apr 04, 2017
I hope they listen...
Re: IPOB: Count Us Out Of Biafra Map To Avoid Civil War Mistakes – Urhobo by Chinachriss(m): 11:47am On Apr 04, 2017
Seriously, why can't we allow these minorities to rest and carry on with our Biafra? Joining our Biafra shouldn't be by ceorcion. ike agwula m nno. Next will be Akwa ibomites.
Re: IPOB: Count Us Out Of Biafra Map To Avoid Civil War Mistakes – Urhobo by kingivie: 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
I hvnt fully support ipob but dis Muslim urhobo man baffle me oh. Which kind scam be dis one.

Well if buhari continues this way we don't hv a choice really
Re: IPOB: Count Us Out Of Biafra Map To Avoid Civil War Mistakes – Urhobo by richeso: 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
fake news... all delta and ND support BIAFRA for your info.

(1) (Reply)

Dasuki Has Never Been In Cuffs, Why Metuh? / The Most Detribalised Nairalanders / Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinking Bastard Burukutu Sipping Gorilla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.