Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH (21413 Views)

Reps Propose Six Months Jail Term For Anyone Who Distorts Queues / Nigerians Brace For More Fuel Queues / Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH by SSPX(m): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
when a dullard is in charge
Re: Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH by rottenegg: 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
yhuconnect:
We both know he was joking.. Don't take things personnal
Its no joke o. I just bought at uyo village road, N200/litre.
Re: Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH by AkwaIbomrep1: 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
Buahari should resign, he thought to rule this british mistake called nigeria is easy , he thought is the era of military in govt. , during GEJ tenure the northerners with their yoruba brothers teamed up to remove Gej. They formed apc which some idiots in the south later join.............. With the likes of rotimi amaechi & rochas okorausa I'm afraid the old eastern region can never unite when it comes to politics like the north & western part of the country unless this country disintegrate if not ......'' thank God for Biafra ....#VisitAkwaibom
Re: Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH by ajepako(f): 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
likila:
why are you spreading false news?
there is fuel everywhere.
nigerians dont need fuel again.

Lie Muhammed! grin grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
likila:
why are you spreading false news? there is fuel everywhere. nigerians dont need fuel again.
Fuel fire. And even if there is, it sold at a very high rate
Re: Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH by ajepako(f): 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
dearsly:
Oluwa Buhari....scammer

How about ChukwuBuhari?

grin grin
Re: Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH by truelovecom: 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
yhuconnect:
Dis fuel issh is really making things hard.. Heat wan kill me, wish Generators could run on waters

There Are Generators That Run On Water.

click this link
http://energyfanatics.com/2014/11/06/gds-portable-water-generator-generate-electricity-without-fossil-fuels/

http://revolution-green.com/water-powered-generator/

But I don't know if they are in Nigeria now
Re: Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH by abouzaid: 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
he who comes to equity must come with clean hands. how can you fight corruption when it sponsored you into power? how can you unite a nation when you're a sectional leader of the 95% from the 5%? operation dump my cash.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH by FacelessPatriot: 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
God save us
Re: Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
ChappyChase:
Truth be told this scarcity no dey even affect me..
*dodge slap*
Wait nau no rush, I no get car, I No get generator, I trek to work so watin I wan use fuel do?
Same here Bro.Just for now though!
Re: Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH by coruso(m): 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
I just got 4 litres of fuel now at 1000, the worst of all, the have not been light for the past three days in my part of the country.
Re: Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH by SeverusSnape(m): 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
Emekamex:
Waiting for Passingshot to come and give his useless sermon; Buhari said he doesn't know what is subsidy but he is still paying for the damn thing.
Passingshot the paid poster will blame "the last administration" as usual.

*spits on the mohammedan*
Re: Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH by Naijiant: 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
Re: Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH by calabardick(m): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
rozayx5:

200.naira a liter in uyo

300 in calabar

you are right my brother, I buy 150 today, yesterday was 180 in some places
Re: Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH by Reference(m): 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
calabardick:

you are right my brother, I buy 150 today, yesterday was 180 in some places

140 in Obudu yesterday.
Re: Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH by godoluwa(m): 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
NgeneUkwenu, Passingshot where una dey? both of una ignore this thread ryt? I'm not surprised because both of una dull lyk ur Daura President.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH by calabardick(m): 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
Reference:

140 in Obudu yesterday.

I keep on asking myself.... but how long will this great country continue like this?
Re: Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH by dewstar: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
MizMyColi:
One would think that once Buhari ascended the throne, corruption will fizzle out like a little baby's fart.

The fuel scarcity is driven by corruption. No more, No less. APC, Buhari and his cronies will soon learn the hard way that fire cannot be quenched with fire.

Corruption enthroned you, and now you want fight corruption?
That's like biting the fingers that feed you.
I laugh in Swahili.

Word. Let's be hope full still.
Re: Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH by dewstar: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
Teryfik:
Dis 1 pple r complaining abt fuel scarcity is it dat there is no longer Power Supply in our communities

Guy, no light O! All that plenty light wey we see when Buhari win election, we no see am again O!
Re: Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH by dewstar: 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
Exploit200:
GEJ was the right person for Nigeria but some disgruntled humans living in Nigeria failed to see him as the right person.
APC know what they doing, dey are just waiting for the cry of Nigerians before they take their step of deceitfulness

Mmmmh, smart thinking. They wait till the pains and cries reach a crescendo, then they step in and quell the situation like a messiah and then Nigerians will praise them to high heavens for saving them.
Re: Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH by Ryskey: 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
They come to Akwa Ibom state cos the product is been role at the rate of #200.00 per a litre. Pls i think that the CHANGE should start from here to other sector of the economy.
Re: Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH by Ryskey: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
They come to Akwa Ibom state cos the product is been role at the rate of #200.00 per a litre. Pls i think that the CHANGE should start from here to other sector of the economy. The masses are suffering. God help our country
Re: Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
there are no queues in lagos...
Re: Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH by dewstar: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
godoluwa:
NgeneUkwenu, Passingshot where una dey? both of una ignore this thread ryt? I'm not surprised because both of una dull lyk ur Daura President.

They probably did not hear you call them, let me call them again.

NGENEUKWENU, PASSINGSHOT OOOO! You guys are needed here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH by godoluwa(m): 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
dewstar:

They probably did not hear you call them, let me call them again.

NGENEUKWENU, PASSINGSHOT OOOO! You guys are needed here.
lmao, they will never show up.
Re: Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH by Okbaba: 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
nigerianvenom:

Bought it 170 yesterday in uyo. I pray it doesn't goes up today if not ill shot down

Mehn it's now 200
Re: Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH by Jerry1000: 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
You guys voted the dunlard, Child rapist, clueless man into power all in the name of "change". What a change indeed. A change without definition, but you were happy shouting "change"! Change change change!!! Without asking; what the change is all about? Don't bother travelling for Xmas because this time transport fee gonna be times seven of what it used to be.
Re: Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH by sexyjob(m): 4:12am On Nov 15, 2015
nigerianvenom:
God chooses a leader either to bless or punish his people. It seems that is what we are facing.
I currently spent over 5k on petrol everyday running my business not to talk about my house consumption
that means, your business is doing well.
Re: Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH by rozayx5(m): 5:07am On Nov 15, 2015
joseph1832:
Kindly tell us which filling station you bought petrol at N300 per litre or forever hold you peace.

phoooll fuel is 170 a liter at jobayo calabar itu rd..

300 in calabar

1 Like

Re: Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH by rozayx5(m): 5:07am On Nov 15, 2015
rottenegg:

Its no joke o. I just bought at uyo village road, N200/litre.

dont mind them

1 Like

Re: Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH by joseph1832(m): 7:25am On Nov 15, 2015
rozayx5:

phoooll fuel is 170 a liter at jobayo calabar itu rd..

300 in calabar
So according to you, just because fuel is sold at N170 per litre in Calabar, fuel is now old at N170 in the whole federation?

You didn't even name the filling station selling fuel at N170 per litre. All the did is just spill your usual general statement. Genius! That's what you are. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death / “jimi Agbaje Is A Cancer In Lagos PDP.- Chief Layi Ogunbambi / Buhari Signs Petroleum Industy Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.