Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Privileged Pictures And Video From Owerri IPOB Protests. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Privileged Pictures And Video From Owerri IPOB Protests. (1572 Views)

Photos Of Owerri Ipob Members Jubilating / Breaking News ! IPOB Protests Continues / When Will Ipob Protests Reach Kano? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Privileged Pictures And Video From Owerri IPOB Protests. by NwaAnambra(m): 8:55am On Nov 14, 2015
Exclusive From Owerri IPOB Protests.

3 Likes

Re: Privileged Pictures And Video From Owerri IPOB Protests. by NwaAnambra(m): 8:59am On Nov 14, 2015
More

1 Like

Re: Privileged Pictures And Video From Owerri IPOB Protests. by NwaAnambra(m): 9:01am On Nov 14, 2015
More pics

2 Likes

Re: Privileged Pictures And Video From Owerri IPOB Protests. by victor2fresh(m): 9:03am On Nov 14, 2015
Re: Privileged Pictures And Video From Owerri IPOB Protests. by NwaAnambra(m): 9:07am On Nov 14, 2015
Re: Privileged Pictures And Video From Owerri IPOB Protests. by Sabadon(m): 9:08am On Nov 14, 2015
MASSIVE PROTEST

1 Like

Re: Privileged Pictures And Video From Owerri IPOB Protests. by chaloner(m): 9:17am On Nov 14, 2015
Zoo must fall

2 Likes

Re: Privileged Pictures And Video From Owerri IPOB Protests. by DaBullIT(m): 9:28am On Nov 14, 2015
Recycle things

There's nothing privileged about this

It's the same photo, the same area , the same video , even the guy recording the video called them mumu people and Yes it's recycled because i have been seeing this photo over 2 weeks

Iif you are trying to make a point, you didn't

And do i see some brown roof ?? i think so grin grin

1 Like

Re: Privileged Pictures And Video From Owerri IPOB Protests. by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 14, 2015
Yoruba fool and coward.

3 Likes

Re: Privileged Pictures And Video From Owerri IPOB Protests. by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 14, 2015
Biafrans locked it down with Yorubas in the politial section of nairaland where yoruba 'propagandists' and other biafra head hunters prepare and dish out all manner of lies and falsehood against the biafra struggle and emancipation. That is why nairalanders no longer see the e-war of calumny against biafra on front page of nairaland.

'Lies and falsehood may have travelled thousands of miles but it takes one giant leap of truth to out run it' ...lordofjustice 2015

Viva Biafra

Note: NL mods are bigots

3 Likes

Re: Privileged Pictures And Video From Owerri IPOB Protests. by 400billionman: 12:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
Pharoah. Let my people go.

1 Like

Re: Privileged Pictures And Video From Owerri IPOB Protests. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
DaBullIT:
Recycle things
There's nothing privileged about this
It's the same photo, the same area , the same video , even the guy recording the video called them mumu people and Yes it's recycled because i have been seeing this photo over 2 weeks
Iif you are trying to make a point, you didn't
And do i see some brown roof ?? i think so grin grin

Re: Privileged Pictures And Video From Owerri IPOB Protests. by EasternLion: 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
Oh Boi.
Re: Privileged Pictures And Video From Owerri IPOB Protests. by DaBullIT(m): 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
[quote author=xtrorse post=40010913][/quote]

You never still see sense borrow?

Wetin concern me with the photos?
Re: Privileged Pictures And Video From Owerri IPOB Protests. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
DaBullIT:
You never still see sense borrow?

Wetin concern me with the photos?

Area, this is where your sense is highly needed:

https://www.nairaland.com/2684014/yoruba-commonwealth-politics

And not on the streets doing 'owomida' and disturbing the peace of the society.

(1) (Reply)

Revealed:How Kogi APC Candidate Yahaya Bello Tried To Force APC Disqualify Audu / Amosun Is Running A 1man Show, Too Much Debts, Infact We Regret Working With Him / Code Of Conduct Tribunal Freed Bola Tinubu In Error – Rotimi Jacobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.