Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Amosun Is Running A 1man Show, Too Much Debts, Infact We Regret Working With Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Is Running A 1man Show, Too Much Debts, Infact We Regret Working With Him (1571 Views)

Why I Don’t Regret Working With Goodluck Jonathan – Reuben Abati / The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. / OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amosun Is Running A 1man Show, Too Much Debts, Infact We Regret Working With Him by OgunNewsFact: 9:37am On Feb 21, 2016
Nine Months into the 2nd term of Senator Ibikunle Amosun, without Local Government elections to usher in a legally binding representatives at that tier of governance, Political office holders who served in the 20 Local Governments across Ogun State have been expressing regrets for serving under Amosun.

The Political Office holders who preferred to speak under conditions of anonymity for fear of loosing their entitlements like those who served under the last administration complained that the Government of Amosun is a one man show with no care for anybody in Ogun State.

They lamented that the Governor was owing them so much after almost a year of living office saying the debt include (1) At least 8 months sitting and entertainment allowances in all LGs in d state (2) Recess allowance for the 3yrs tenure in office (3) Duty tour allowances (4) Seminar fees, self sponsored by each councillor with hope of repayment (5) Furniture allowance for the SLGs and the supervisors. (6) Severance allowance for all (7) Promised cars for 236 councillors in the state.

They also complained that the Local Government Councils in the State could not function like it used to do as experienced in past administrations because Governor Amosun deprived them of their legal funds, overseeing every move from Oke Mosan.

They said Local government administration is dead in Ogun State since Amosun believes in road construction and projects that would increase his personal purse.

"All he has interest in are the roads where he makes tangible money, his personal houses at GRA ibara, Oke-ilewo/Sokori edifice and other choice properties within and outside the State.
The political office holders said they were so shortchanged that they could not deliver or do anything tangible for their people at home against all expectations.
Re: Amosun Is Running A 1man Show, Too Much Debts, Infact We Regret Working With Him by phemmie06(m): 9:45am On Feb 21, 2016
All those allowance for one person?

1 Like

Re: Amosun Is Running A 1man Show, Too Much Debts, Infact We Regret Working With Him by Klamour: 9:48am On Feb 21, 2016
Wailing has become the order of the day wherever APC Is mentioned. They all want to join the Wailer's Association. In Lucky Dube's voice "Keep on knocking, but you can't come in now."

SMH..

BTW, op where's the source?

4 Likes

Re: Amosun Is Running A 1man Show, Too Much Debts, Infact We Regret Working With Him by betterpikin28(f): 10:11am On Feb 21, 2016
I thinks electing local govt chairman is a curse on all APC govt,that is why dey elect caretakers so they can remove them from pwr any time.
It really a regret electing those governors into power especially oyo state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Is Running A 1man Show, Too Much Debts, Infact We Regret Working With Him by betterpikin28(f): 10:12am On Feb 21, 2016
I thinks electing local govt chairman is a curse on all APC govt,that is why dey elect caretakers so they can remove them from pwr any time nd spend the money belonging to local govt alone.
It really a regret electing those governors into power especially oyo state.
Re: Amosun Is Running A 1man Show, Too Much Debts, Infact We Regret Working With Him by babyfaceafrica: 10:19am On Feb 21, 2016
Source?
Re: Amosun Is Running A 1man Show, Too Much Debts, Infact We Regret Working With Him by simplycarro: 10:32am On Feb 21, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Source?

The OP is one of the jobless youths that gbenga Daniel unleashed on the social media to rubbish the Ogun state government

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Is Running A 1man Show, Too Much Debts, Infact We Regret Working With Him by AdeleyeL: 10:41am On Feb 21, 2016
Amosun , always been like this has ran Ogun State aground
Re: Amosun Is Running A 1man Show, Too Much Debts, Infact We Regret Working With Him by frankyychiji(f): 10:43am On Feb 21, 2016
simplycarro:

The OP is one of the jobless youths that gbenga Daniel unleashed on the social media to rubbish the Ogun state government
Is the Op lying?? Even without a source for the post, everybody knows LGAs is one of the ATM machines of APC governors.
Rochas quickly comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Is Running A 1man Show, Too Much Debts, Infact We Regret Working With Him by Wizprodigy: 10:51am On Feb 21, 2016
frankyychiji:
Is the Op lying?? Even without a source for the post, everybody knows LGAs is one of the ATM machines of APC governors.
What brought Rochas to this discourse? If they come now you will start attacking them and calling all sort of useless names. Any small criticism against your governor is either sponsered by the igbos or an ipob propanganda.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Is Running A 1man Show, Too Much Debts, Infact We Regret Working With Him by Affter1: 11:21am On Feb 21, 2016
frankyychiji:

The jobless op posted a rubbish news without source and you jubilating, Carry your rubbish comot here and go face your dead state.
Re: Amosun Is Running A 1man Show, Too Much Debts, Infact We Regret Working With Him by chudionu58(f): 11:25am On Feb 21, 2016
This is exactly why I say, "Be careful Ikpeazu"...Borrowing to build only roads especially when your IGR is subpar!!
Re: Amosun Is Running A 1man Show, Too Much Debts, Infact We Regret Working With Him by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:26am On Feb 21, 2016
Affter1:

The jobless op posted a rubbish news without source and you jubilating, Carry your rubbish comot here and go face your dead state.
My priend grin grin grin you dey find source?
Re: Amosun Is Running A 1man Show, Too Much Debts, Infact We Regret Working With Him by Affter1: 11:27am On Feb 21, 2016
post=43117737:

My priend grin grin grin you dey find source?

Ojukwu O Frank, I can never be a friend to a lazy man like you that still depend on his wife. Abeggy
Re: Amosun Is Running A 1man Show, Too Much Debts, Infact We Regret Working With Him by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:37am On Feb 21, 2016
Affter1:

Ojukwu O Frank, I can never be a friend to a lazy man like you that still depend on his wife. Abeggy
grin grin grin you are my priend grin grin jobless man grin grin hapu Sunday! grin you still dey find source?
Re: Amosun Is Running A 1man Show, Too Much Debts, Infact We Regret Working With Him by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:47am On Feb 21, 2016
I love his one man show...at least, it delivered!!!
better than chop make I chop make we throway the rest wey PDP dey do before.
thanks OP...u may go now

1 Like

Re: Amosun Is Running A 1man Show, Too Much Debts, Infact We Regret Working With Him by Affter1: 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
post=43117984:

grin grin grin you are my priend grin grin jobless man grin grin hapu Sunday! grin you still dey find source?

Frank Ojukwu, You better leave your ugly wife home and go find job. You are frustrated and crying everywhere on nairaland. Na wao
Re: Amosun Is Running A 1man Show, Too Much Debts, Infact We Regret Working With Him by frankyychiji(f): 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
Wizprodigy:

What brought Rochas to this discourse? If they come now you will start attacking them and calling all sort of useless names. Any small criticism against your governor is either sponsered by the igbos or an ipob propanganda.
Wailer!!
Re: Amosun Is Running A 1man Show, Too Much Debts, Infact We Regret Working With Him by Wizprodigy: 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
frankyychiji:
Wailer!!
Zombie!!

(1) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal: Nigerians And Activist Need To Apologize To GEJ - Lateef . / Question From a six Years Old Gbaramatu child / Happy Independence Nigeria @ 56 With Images Designs From Imagency Media Corp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.