Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am (43126 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short / BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Kayus4real: 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
Juliet Ibrahim is truly in love and seems to have found her last busstop. The Ghanaian actress doesn’t miss any opportunity to show off her
man, Nigerian rapper, IceBerg Slim on social media.

She shared the photo below with him and thanked him for taking her as she is. She wrote;

“The look you give each other when you know
you’ve made the right choice… #RideOrDie #GreatMan
#MyKing #Love #Oluwa #Oluwaisinvolved #HisQueen
#fbf @iamicebergslim Thanks for accepting me and
taking me just as I am… ”

https://www.lailasblog.com/thanks-accepting-just-juliet-ibrahim-boyfriend/

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by eezeribe(m): 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
They will still break up....

#Modefied: They have since broken up...

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by xendra: 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
shurrup jorh! he get better option

7 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
dis gal is really in love wit dis guy such obsession is very bad,what if dey broke up 2moro what will she do undecided

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nice to hear

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by LesbianBoy(m): 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
Sometimes one sees a relationship and one begins to wonder...what was the attraction? What did he say to the girl? How manage? angry

191 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Ndkings1(m): 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nawa oo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
You are sexy as fvck that's what you are..shitt ,lucky dude

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Samswags9(m): 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
See At The Guy Head Be Like Aparipombom

34 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
Alisegun:
B
what is the meaning of this?

10 Likes

She carrY aIDs

4 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Adaowerri111: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
Should be the other way round

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by theapeman: 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
Kayus4real:
Juliet Ibrahim is truly in love and seems to have found her last busstop. The Ghanaian actress doesn’t miss any opportunity to show off her
man, Nigerian rapper, IceBerg Slim on social media.

She shared the photo below with him and thanked him for taking her as she is. She wrote;

“The look you give each other when you know
you’ve made the right choice… #RideOrDie #GreatMan
#MyKing #Love #Oluwa #Oluwaisinvolved #HisQueen
#fbf @iamicebergslim Thanks for accepting me and
taking me just as I am… ”

https://www.lailasblog.com/thanks-accepting-just-juliet-ibrahim-boyfriend/
the first beautiful Ghanian woman I have seen so far!

Ghanian women that there face look like Medusa but got heavily armored azz and breasst

6 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by phranklyn92(m): 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
If the two of you no marry ehn. angry ok. I comment my reserve

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
Yahooplusplus:
what is the meaning of this?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by hokafor(m): 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
Lol, I m suspecting African magic at work here. Enjoy while it last.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
You are welcome Juliette cool
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by kyleopt(m): 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ndkings1:
Nawa oo
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Godsonkemz(m): 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
Wish them well.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
...as in wetin? Who dat one epp?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by beautydutch(f): 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
Jesse01:
dis gal is really in love wit dis guy such obsession is very bad,what if dey broke up 2moro what will she do undecided
set his car ablaze

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Hades2016(m): 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
Na so them go put all dia life for social media till e cast ... Mumu ... Sense fall on you

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by mustaphasaidu: 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
This 1 weak me at once
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by MhizzAJ(f): 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
The guy doesn't even make so much noise like this juliet undecided
Is she the only one in a relationship

She's all over the guy...she alone knows the reason why

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
The person above seems your are jealous....

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by tical(m): 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
Dis Iceberg slim d!ck must be really good or the baba wey do him charm give am retirement package. grin

22 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by IamLaura(f): 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
theapeman:
the first beautiful Ghanian woman I have seen so far!

Ghanian women that there face look like Medusa but got heavily armored azz and breasst
lol that's because she's mixed race

8 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by joburiel(m): 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
he wasn't looking at u na..
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
why the guy get mango skull

7 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by IamLaura(f): 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
Na wa oh
This babe is seriously in Love

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll / Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family / Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.