Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,557 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack (92640 Views)

Photos From The Scene Of Attack Outside UK Parliament / Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat / BREAKING NEWS: Terrorists Attack Israel Kills Three, Many Injured! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by okeyglm: 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
Bollinger:

And why can't it happen in Germany?
cus it cant never. before de will plan such they will be caught. germany is not like french or uk.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
jonhemma11:
Paris, the capital city of France suffered a heavy terror attack in 6 locations, on Friday, November 13.

Armed terrorists attacked thousands of Paris residents and tourists at Saint-Denis, a French stadium and Bataclan, a theatre, as well as 4 other locations.

An eyewitness told Radio France that the attackers entered inside the Bataclan concert hall firing rifles and shouting “Allah akbar.”

Thus far, about 153 people have been reported dead from the attacks

In new developments, Paris Prosecutor spokeswoman Agnès Thibault-Lecuivre says that eight extremists have been confirmed dead after attacks with seven of them killed in suicide bombings.

Details of the attack:

According to French officials, at least:

112 were killed at the Bataclan theater.14 were killed on Rue Bichat at the site of the Le Petit Cambodge restaurant, in the 10th district.19 died on Rue de Charonne in the 11th district, outside a bar called La Belle Equipe.Four were killed on Avenue de la Republique, in the 10th district.Four people died outside the Stade de France, in Saint-Denis, north of Paris.

• The gunmen are still at large.

• At least 14 people were killed in Le Petit Cambodge.

• 4 attackers were killed, including three who were wearing explosives belts, at Bataclan during the police raid.

• Both al Qaeda and ISIS are suspected to be behind the attacks, although it’s still not clear who’s directly responsible.

• One of the explosions at the Stade de France, home of the French national sports teams, outside Paris appears to be a suicide bombing. A dismembered body, consistent with the aftermath of an explosion from that type of device, was found at the scene.

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/11/photos-from-scene-of-yesterdays-paris.html
this is what happens when you allow that God DAME religion to flood your country.

Islam is a religion of piss.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by chimoskyg(m): 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
So we have been witness series of bomb all day in Nigeria and nobody even celebrities change their dp's and harsh tag pray for Nigeria, but everybody is now shouting pray for Paris uploading pictures… angry

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by arabbunkum: 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
All thanks to Islam, the terrorists's creed.

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by madridguy(m): 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
Bashar Al-Asad will be like God don catch them.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by ManTiger(m): 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
Dividend of Syrian Refugee, I don't expect it will pay off so quickly!

Assad said, "Pls help me to fight Terrorist, the world leader said they are just protesters".

RIP to the dead.
#sad.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by marlockj: 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
Mehn see hw classy their army is.

Mehn this is vry neat

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Bollinger(m): 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
okeyglm:

cus it cant never. before de will plan such they will be caught. germany is not like french or uk.

You are funny. The only reason it hasn't happened is because muslims are not that much in Germany compared to france and the U.k. Now that they've let thousands in, things will start to change gradually. We've been on high alert since angie decided to go crazy.

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
[size=20pt][/size]This is your reward when you feed, clothes provide accommodation to a Muslim. When he's strong, he would rape your wife, kill you and takeover your property Islam means peace,[/size]

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Drabrah(m): 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
See crime scene abeg!
Anybody wt 9th crime scene make every upload make we take c/f
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by bxcode(m): 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
It's a pity that the whole world goes about their normal activity and dealings without putting God's view into perspective and only turns to pray to that same God when event like this happens. What is holding the world from accepting the fact that humanity is headed in the wrong direction with the ungodly decisions and actions that we take daily and that it's only the direction that comes from God will save us from these mishaps.

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by miqos02(m): 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
na wa oh
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
Come Moderators you guys decided to bring it to FP after almost 24hours of occurrence... If its Davido/Cynthia Morgan gist now, that na express to FP...

Smh... Integrity at stake...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by okeyglm: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
Bollinger:

Bro's you are funny. Do you know how many security threats we get on a monthly basis? They have been lucky thus far but i think their luck is about to run out with the influx of migrants they just let in.
bro's is not been lucky . german has best security across europe. those turks , syrians muslim why can't they bomb germany because they know they are no lapses in germany.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by BabaIjebuXL(m): 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
AngryNigerian:
Terror...the new source of POWER!!!

I just wish they concentrate their activities on these wicked rulers & some satanic businessmen...

Sorry France...we have lost so many thousands o'er here (Naija) to Boko attacks!

God bless you.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
Bollinger:

You are funny. The only reason it hasn't happened is because muslims are not that much in Germany compared to france and the U.k. Now that they've let thousands in, things will start to change gradually. We've been on high alert since angie decided to go crazy.
Exactly... Any Muslim populated area can be attacked... US is the most powerful nation yet they penetrate them.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by LEXYCOM: 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
Have mercy O Lord
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by 3kay945(m): 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
okeyglm:
shame to france, it can't happen in germany. imagine no intelligent security.

Are u for real

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Bollinger(m): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
okeyglm:

bro's is not been lucky . german has best security across europe. those turks , syrians muslim why can't they bomb germany because they know they are no lapses in germany.

Please tell me you live in Germany and also a security agent which is why you know it so well. I am and i'm telling you no country on earth is immune to terrorism. The only reason Germany has been lucky is because of the ratio of muslims has been low. But i fear that will change in the near future.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by macaranta(m): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
This is no joke
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by jamst2(m): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
this is a false flag propaganda
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by okeyglm: 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
3kay945:

Are u for real
y haven't it happen before. how many attacks hv u heard dere before to compare to france.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by ThisMeansWAR: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
Freemanan:
Come Moderators you guys decided to bring it to FP after almost 24hours of occurrence... If its Davido/Cynthia Morgan gist now, that na express to FP...

Smh... Integrity at stake...
mods are scared of muslims. Thats why they do everything to please them in this forum

7 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by okeyglm: 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
Bollinger:

Please tell me you live in Germany and also a security agent which is why you know it so well. I am and i'm telling you no country on earth is immune to terrorism. The only reason Germany has been lucky is because of the ratio of muslims has been low. But i fear that will change in the near future.
lie ,who told you. do you know how many turks and syrians living in germany alone.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
"This is an act of war" - Hollande
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by millionboi(m): 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
This is your reward when you feed, clothes provide accommodation to a Muslim. When he's strong, he would rape your wife, kill you and takeover your property Islam means peace,
u said it all.......bt i doubt if it means peace

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
mods are scared of muslims. Thats why they do everything to please them in this forum
I Dont think so...
Its more of insensitivity...

So annoying that after all these years one cannot rely on NL for breaking news ..

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by yehmi01(m): 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
I just heard about this sad new some mins ago any my heart really bleeds for all the dead people sofar in the world and dir life cut short because of Islamic terrorist.

I wonder how the world would be if we never had Islam. But its just sad.

And all this is happening and not one word is been said from Mecca to condem all this evil act all over the world.

The only person I know that celebrates evil is the devil him self and if this is what some people celebrates and go as far as killing people for then it say a lot about where the source of islalm is from.

I hope muhameed is happy now and you have your vargins With you all on your way to hell.

Now I know why God really created the lake of hell fire because I don't know of any better place for such people.

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by Bollinger(m): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
okeyglm:

lie ,who told you. do you know how many turks and syrians living in germany alone.

I am not saying turks, syrians and muslims in general don't live in Germany. I am saying compared to france and the U.K the number is ridiculously low in comparism which is why radicalism is at an all time low. All that will change with the arrival of thousands of Muslims in the country.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by deebsman1(m): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
Brainless pipu like u keep spreading hate
ProfessorPeter:
This is your reward when you feed, clothes provide accommodation to a Muslim. When he's strong, he would rape your wife, kill you and takeover your property Islam means peace,
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by CoolBigSam(m): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
This is just sad and disheartening. The world is not just safe anymore. I just wish terrorism leaves the world.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack by fatdon2(m): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
128 people died in France and Facebook is changing profile pictures, 17,000 people have died in Nigeria and nothing to show for it. Abeg make i hear world, How many of you guys updated your profile picture for the thousands of innocent souls boko haram has killed so far?

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) / Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.