Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Re:modelling The Nation. Where Do We Start? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re:modelling The Nation. Where Do We Start? (653 Views)

Tension In Ondo Community Over Pipeline Attacks-the Nation / Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation / Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re:modelling The Nation. Where Do We Start? by xanders(m): 12:24pm On May 18, 2009
fellow landers, admist the current world economic down-turn, and home coming or better said "rush"of our compatroits in diaspora, the realisation is 'knocking hard' on the door of every sound mind, we r the one's to make this place an eldorado for us, but how do we go about that, wats the best way to start out on this thousand mile journey, we have some role models or do i say spear-headers like Frm Gov. Uncle Duke, Ex. Adminstrt. NAFDAC Mama Dora, and currently, our own , Bros. fash. we have three main areas to concider, namely:
Science and technology, Agriculture, and Tourisim
other areas of note are also welcome, such as education, NHS, etc.
as usual, i emplore all floor members to be objective and unbiased in their posts.
thank you smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nsukka Residents Protest High Rate Of Kidnapping / Obama First Visit To Africa / My Travails In The Hands Of Fashola's Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.