Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? (44295 Views)

Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter / Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun / Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? by osabiya16(m): 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
Tpeters:
Paris?? We ain't done praying for Nigeria on boko haram..... Pple r bin killed in d North daily... May insurgency stop all around d world.
God will help us
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? by flokii: 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
Cynthia oni german juice grin

Aminat508 come and see o
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? by twheeny(f): 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
awkkk she looks crazy!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? by aprokomanager: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
Cow in our cow milk kikikikikikikik

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? by ernesty20(m): 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
Jusmudi:
chinemerem26(m):1:34pm
She doesn't look good... from her silly red hair to her transgender looking face to that suit from kcee designer and that feet damn!!!,
What has she been using her music money for?
Blood of God. Bros I greet ooooooooo

ernesty20(m):12:39pm
Two grown up ediots
Holy Mary pray 4 us.
all these celebs are supposed to dress well cos they are role models to some people. They shud not be misleading young youths

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? by Aminat508(f): 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
flokii:
Cynthia oni german juice grin

Aminat508 come and see o
Eleyi gidigan o shocked
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? by miqos02(m): 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
I don't know
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? by Mattex001(m): 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
ernesty20:
Two grown up ediots

Lol....

U sound like an Hater grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? by Mattex001(m): 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
twheeny:
awkkk she looks crazy!

At least she cover Boo.bs this time around

Let's Start with that cheesy
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? by ernesty20(m): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
Mattex001:

Lol....
U sound like an Hater grin
hater ke? Look at the way they dress nah.

Someone's role model

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? by kennycalls(m): 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
lol the nosering makes her look like cat
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? by gurunlocker: 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
fanta n coke abi Na my eyes?
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? by nosiebaba(m): 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
What rubbisg @ least it made her popular. See thin leg inside shoe grin

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? by mimicious(f): 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
Cynthia Morgan does not even know how to bleach, her dress sense is poor

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? by Seculent: 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
Laveda:
I'm not..I mean her music rocks grin just this outfit I don't like grin
OK oo. wink
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? by bayinq25(m): 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
osabiya16:
#say NO to terrorist#
My lovely friends please pray for Paris. .
One of the greatest blessings of God upon his people is their
sense of security and safety. No one should have to live in
fear. Only cowards attack innocent civilians. Praying for the
victims of terror and violence around the world.
I wonder when others said "pray for Nigeria",my condolences though but we've had more attacks here
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? by Neplusultra(f): 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
Since she's not performing, she should have packed d hair neatly to complement wot she's putting on! And d hair is not even full!
Very trashy I must say!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? by mikolo80: 6:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
chinemerem26:
She doesn't look good... from her silly red hair to her transgender looking face to that suit from kcee designer and that feet damn!!!,
nothing can be done about malnutrition.
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? by owolawee: 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
chinemerem26:
asiiiiiiin!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? by osabiya16(m): 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
bayinq25:
I wonder when others said "pray for Nigeria",my condolences though but we've had more attacks here
God will help US AMEN

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? by IamGentle(f): 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
I reserve my comment
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
Seculent:
Fúck you! angry
sad angry
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? by odudueffiom(m): 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
omo....her leg na dark o..while d face fair....nawah o
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? by Sammypedro18(m): 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
C as she resemble karashika!.......huge miss!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? by joy4fa: 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
shoe get size...auntie Cynthia go get u r size...ick
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? by frankcris(m): 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
karashika...Oluwa abeg shine your light make we no jam the ones whey dey fly for night
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? by bummyla(m): 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
Trashy! Made For The Dust Bin! http://www.bummyla.com

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? by kossyablaze(m): 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
This lady needs a fashion or style make over.

This red hair makes her look like an ayamtanga instead of Ariel from Little Mermaid.

And the nose ring makes her look like Lu from the cartoon "mike lu and Og".
Alex Kayy?
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? by Seculent: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
sad angry
Fúck you again! Front and back.angry
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
Seculent:
Fúck you again! Front and back.angry
ok thanks cheesy
Re: Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? by Seculent: 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
ok thanks cheesy
undecidedangry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash / Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! / Hushpuppi Shades Oge Okoye And Kcee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.