Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Kidnap: Timipre Sylva Running Mate’s Mother Regains Freedom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnap: Timipre Sylva Running Mate’s Mother Regains Freedom (552 Views)

Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses / Gunmen Kidnap Timipre Sylva's Running-Mate's Mother / Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnap: Timipre Sylva Running Mate’s Mother Regains Freedom by Mztarstrechy(m): 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
Barely twelve days armed men abducted the aged mother of the Chief Timipre Sylva running mate, Madam Ebifieghe Bikoroghe Igiri, at Foropa, Southern Ijaw local Government Area, Police authorities have confirmed her release from the hands of her captors.

Madam Bikoroghe until her abduction was the mother of Elder WilberForce Igiri, the All Progressives Congress running mate to Chief Timipre Sylva who was abducted on the October 29, 2015 at her residence

Police in a statement by its Public Relations Officer, Butswat Asinim said the 105 year old mother regained her freedom on the Monday at about 22.00 hrs at Ayama Waterside Yenagoa, the state capital

Asinim, an Assistant Superintendent of Police, ASP said the aged mother was hale and hearty and has been reunited with her family

Although non of the captors were arrested as the command has intensified its efforts to arrest the abductors while Investigation is ongoing.

Butswat said either the family or the police authority paid any ransom before securing her released from the den of ransom seeking kidnappers.

Following the abduction of the aged mother, her son, Elder Wilberforce Igiri had blamed Governor Serikae Dickson led government on the insensitivity of PDP policies and programmes for youths as reason for kidnapping of the mother by armed youths.

Sylva running mate appeal to the kidnappers to unconditionally released his mother, noting that he is ready to forgive the abductors as they are victims of poor youth empowerment and development policies of the ruling People Democratic administration in the state.

The APC running mate spoke in Yenagoa at the party Forum Workshop on the development of a locally based agenda for the Sylva/Agiri administration.

Igiri said the abduction of his mother has brought to the public domain the poor security,social and youth policies in governor Seriake Dickson led administration.

” Let me say I want to thank the youths involved in the abduction of my mother.The incident was timely.It show that those youths were not encouraged by the present administration”

“I don’t blame them.Let them bring out my mother and I will forgive them.I have discovered that if they had been engaged an empowered through proper eduction and youths empowerment policies,they would not have done what they did,I believe my mother is coming back.”
Re: Kidnap: Timipre Sylva Running Mate’s Mother Regains Freedom by ademikefaith(m): 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
Tor, we don hear. Congra4lation
Re: Kidnap: Timipre Sylva Running Mate’s Mother Regains Freedom by neolboy(m): 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
How u take know
Re: Kidnap: Timipre Sylva Running Mate’s Mother Regains Freedom by Bobbystanley(m): 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
Source?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Accountant General Signed TSA Agreement With REMITA, Not Jonathan / Ethiopian Airlines To Have An All Women Flight / Kano Blasts: Twin Bombs In Nigeria Market 'kill 11' - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.