Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,514 members, 7,954,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

I Think D Igbo's Are Over Rated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think D Igbo's Are Over Rated (1163 Views)

'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun / Why Igbo Are Not Rich – Leo Stan / "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think D Igbo's Are Over Rated by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
This thread is not an attempt to insult or malign anybody,just an observation to motivate our brothers frm d SE to become better,
1.Igbo's are not really good business men,but instead are dubious and ready to cut corners at every single opportunity.
2.The average SE man is largely ignorant but believes otherwise.He claims to be what he is not and can never be.
3.Our brothers from d east lack d ability for deep thought and strategic planning.All d igbo's given important portfolio's during Obj & GEJ era are no longer relevant politically hence d myopic and ill timed agitation for a soverign state.
4.Igbo's are quite gullible and most of them have taken to d streets in protest not bothering to question d motive and antecedents of Nnamdi Kanu.
5.Either d Igboman does not read,cannot comprehend or is simply a bad student of history.D biafran war was d most badly prosecuted rebel uprising in history with millions of life wasted on bad strategy,mutual suspicion,corruption and greed.
6.Igbo's talk too much.

4 Likes

Re: I Think D Igbo's Are Over Rated by QueenEdna(f): 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
Where did U̶̲̥̅̊ copy this from ? Joblessness is a disease lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: I Think D Igbo's Are Over Rated by vayne(m): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
Last time i checked,SE has the highest cut off requirements for admission...doesn't that tell you something?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think D Igbo's Are Over Rated by jmoore(m): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
Professor Ewu!! I guess you have turned your region to Dubai.
undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Think D Igbo's Are Over Rated by Herald47: 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
Someone should help him with otapiapia

6 Likes

Re: I Think D Igbo's Are Over Rated by NuellettY: 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
Envy and joblessness always make Yoruba wailers to create stupid threads....
May your life be overrated too....

5 Likes

Re: I Think D Igbo's Are Over Rated by Money40: 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
Another Yoruba goat masturbating on igbo matter like ogundamisi

8 Likes

Re: I Think D Igbo's Are Over Rated by Ukeachu1(m): 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
profoyoyo:
This thread is not an attempt to insult or malign anybody,just an observation to motivate our brothers frm d SE to become better,
1.Igbo's are not really good business men,but instead are dubious and ready to cut corners at every single opportunity.
2.The average SE man is largely ignorant but believes otherwise.He claims to be what he is not and can never be.
3.Our brothers from d east lack d ability for deep thought and strategic planning.All d igbo's given important portfolio's during Obj & GEJ era are no longer relevant politically hence d myopic and ill timed agitation for a soverign state.
4.Igbo's are quite gullible and most of them have taken to d streets in protest not bothering to question d motive and antecedents of Nnamdi Kanu.
5.Either d Igboman does not read,cannot comprehend or is simply a bad student of history.D biafran war was d most badly prosecuted rebel uprising in history with millions of life wasted on bad strategy,mutual suspicion,corruption and greed.
6.Igbo's talk too much.

look for something else to fault d ibos wit. if Na business and education. Na them get those ones. remember DAT IBO boys always topping ur class in sec skul. yes am sure u now remember

8 Likes

Re: I Think D Igbo's Are Over Rated by coolzeal(m): 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
Exactly.. Support us in our course to actualize the sovereign states of Biafra, so that this overacted people can leave your kinds in peace.

5 Likes

Re: I Think D Igbo's Are Over Rated by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ukeachu1:

look for something else to fault d ibos wit. if Na business and education. Na them get those ones. remember DAT IBO boys always topping ur class in sec skul. yes am sure u now remember
you dey mind the OP? we are over rated yet we carry first for im school, we got so many business empires in his state..... he said we cut corners right? make him go try am now if its so easy to do............... mad mad OP

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think D Igbo's Are Over Rated by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 15, 2015
Ukeachu1:

My WAEC result tied with that of my Yoruba friend, 8 distinctions. We were the best in class but Igbo's generally topped the chat.

1 Like

Re: I Think D Igbo's Are Over Rated by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 15, 2015
Yoruba fools everywhere

3 Likes

Re: I Think D Igbo's Are Over Rated by hakeem4(m): 8:02am On Nov 15, 2015
Thank god you know that
Re: I Think D Igbo's Are Over Rated by simplycarro: 8:09am On Nov 15, 2015
They are just trouble and empty noise makers.

1 Like

Re: I Think D Igbo's Are Over Rated by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 15, 2015
profoyoyo:
6.Igbo's talk too much.

As the current statistics released for the past 15 years by the federal government, igbos are much more educated than Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: I Think D Igbo's Are Over Rated by Ukeachu1(m): 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
Dnacode:

My WAEC result tied with that of my Yoruba friend, 8 distinctions. We were the best in class but Igbo's generally topped the chat.

may u not die young. ur a truther bro.

1 Like

Re: I Think D Igbo's Are Over Rated by 9jii(m): 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
I JUST HOPE THEY'LL BE SERIOUS WITH BIAFRA AND LEAVE US THE SOONEST.

THEY STILL DE MAIDUGURI BUT SHOUTING BIAFRA.
Re: I Think D Igbo's Are Over Rated by kingzizzy: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
profoyoyo:
6.Igbo's talk too much.

How come you Yorubas always think that Biafra is about Ojukwu or Nnamdi Kanu? The people marching on the streets in the SE and SS are marching for freedom! Kanu is small reason why they are out marching
Re: I Think D Igbo's Are Over Rated by ijedallar: 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
Baby mouth is like your NIDO milk is finished? maybe you should consult your elders before you come up here to make jest of your senior.

(1) (Reply)

Truth Of Tsa Finally Revealed-the Dino Melaye Deceit After Failing To Get Share / Muslim Islamic Leader Sheikh Turi Visits Victims Of Shitte Kano Bomb Blast(pics / Pic: Seun Kuti Leaks Alleged Secret Document Of Adams Oshiomhole On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.