Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:49 AM

Israelis Gather To Commemorate The Arrival Of The Biblical Eri In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israelis Gather To Commemorate The Arrival Of The Biblical Eri In Anambra (7294 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Ogun State Assembly Approves New Logo To Commemorate The 40th Anniversary Of The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israelis Gather To Commemorate The Arrival Of The Biblical Eri In Anambra by Ibebe: 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
T8ksy:

Abi o jare!!!

At other times they will claim Yorubas are obsessed with them when in reality the opposite is the case and we don't really give a flying Bleep about these unruly greedy, myopic and impish ingrates.

The title of his childish thread said "Israelis........." and he followed it up with 3pics of which only ONE had a Jewish-looking person in it but his fellow deceitful people are all commenting like they have all lost their comprehension skills and sight.

Every Buafra thread discusses Yoruba, yet they claim Yorubas are invading their thread when we reply their propaganda

1 Like

Re: Israelis Gather To Commemorate The Arrival Of The Biblical Eri In Anambra by Karlovich: 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
Even ramsey nouah is more jewish than these attachee kings. Descendants of jews indeed

1 Like

Re: Israelis Gather To Commemorate The Arrival Of The Biblical Eri In Anambra by AyakaDunukofia: 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
naijapips02:

Israelis are not Christians. angry

I guess he did't make his comment because Israelis are Christians even though Jesus was a Jew.

The message i believe he wanted to get across is the fact that Igbo customs and tradition have been Judaic even before the coming of Christianity and rightly so.

The historic sites, escavations and towns apart, a few of these Biblical customs are:

- Celebration of the first fruit
Which the Igbo have been practising for thousands of years.

Blowing of the "shifar" in celebrations and rites of passage.
"Igbu opi"

-Married women remaing in their personal abode and forbidden from serving food during menstruation
Note: modernity has taken over this particular tradition but titled men in the Igbo hinterland still adheres strictly to it.

-Child circumcision strictly on the 8th day after birth
This is still strictly observed

-Punitive system of banishment etc..

2 Likes

Re: Israelis Gather To Commemorate The Arrival Of The Biblical Eri In Anambra by Adminisher: 7:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
SirWere:
Iranu gidi
Gidi gan
Re: Israelis Gather To Commemorate The Arrival Of The Biblical Eri In Anambra by basilo101: 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
naijapips02:

Israelis are not Christians. angry
But they invented christanity though their ppl rejected it over there in isreal we accepted it ryt here. secondly our traditional system is quite similar to Judaism
Re: Israelis Gather To Commemorate The Arrival Of The Biblical Eri In Anambra by Macelliot(m): 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ibebe:

Jews aren't Christians.
The founding father of the Igbos "Eri" is an Israelite..
Israelite = Arab Jew = Muslim..
Not all Israelite are Jews... Not all Arabs are Muslims..
Re: Israelis Gather To Commemorate The Arrival Of The Biblical Eri In Anambra by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ibebe:

When you don't understand the history/culture of people you're claiming.

Go and do your research. I went to a uni where Jews acct for more than 20% of the student body. Christianity is not their religion.
Jews are not Christians.
Jesus is a Jew.
Go back to univ. and study properly
Re: Israelis Gather To Commemorate The Arrival Of The Biblical Eri In Anambra by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2015

Re: Israelis Gather To Commemorate The Arrival Of The Biblical Eri In Anambra by Ibebe: 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
imhotep:

Jews are not Christians.
Jesus is a Jew.
Go back to univ. and study properly

Stop forcing Christianity on Israelites , gentile.

Oh yea, Jesus was a gentile.
Re: Israelis Gather To Commemorate The Arrival Of The Biblical Eri In Anambra by Ibebe: 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
Macelliot:

The founding father of the Igbos "Eri" is an Israelite..

Israelite = Arab
Jew = Muslim..

Not all Israelite are Jews...
Not all Arabs are Muslims..

Na wa. An Arabic Israelite.

Na you dash them?
Re: Israelis Gather To Commemorate The Arrival Of The Biblical Eri In Anambra by Ibebe: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
Even my half Jew half Yoruba friend is still proud of her Yoruba heritage, talk less of these people.
Re: Israelis Gather To Commemorate The Arrival Of The Biblical Eri In Anambra by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ibebe:

Stop forcing Christianity in Israelites , gentile.

Oh yea, Jesus was a gentile.
Yes Jesus was a Russian grin grin grin
Re: Israelis Gather To Commemorate The Arrival Of The Biblical Eri In Anambra by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
basilo101:

But they invented christanity though their ppl rejected it over there in isreal we accepted it ryt here. secondly our traditional system is quite similar to Judaism
http://www.hebrewigbo.com/

Re: Israelis Gather To Commemorate The Arrival Of The Biblical Eri In Anambra by Ibebe: 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
imhotep:

Yes Jesus was a Russian grin grin grin

No. He was an outcast Jew who claimed he was the messiah.

Your Jesus had to find followers elsewhere.
Re: Israelis Gather To Commemorate The Arrival Of The Biblical Eri In Anambra by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ibebe:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messianic_Judaism

Re: Israelis Gather To Commemorate The Arrival Of The Biblical Eri In Anambra by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

STFU,hypocrite 4 of the first 10 comments on this thread are anti-yoruba.Yet you dont want them to respond?,fool.

So you are the Ā¢unts. Okay. Continue.
Re: Israelis Gather To Commemorate The Arrival Of The Biblical Eri In Anambra by Ibebe: 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
imhotep:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messianic_Judaism

Judaism and Jewish tradition.
Christianity is an imported religion, it's not a Jewish religion.
Re: Israelis Gather To Commemorate The Arrival Of The Biblical Eri In Anambra by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ibebe:

Judaism and Jewish tradition.
Christianity is an imported religion, it's not a Jewish religion.
LMAO
Tell me. What is your personal beef with Christianity?
Re: Israelis Gather To Commemorate The Arrival Of The Biblical Eri In Anambra by Ibebe: 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
imhotep:

LMAO
Tell me. What is your personal beef with Christianity?

Well I'm glad you asked.
Re: Israelis Gather To Commemorate The Arrival Of The Biblical Eri In Anambra by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ibebe:

Well I'm glad you asked.
Yes, please. I would like to know
Re: Israelis Gather To Commemorate The Arrival Of The Biblical Eri In Anambra by Ibebe: 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
imhotep:

Yes, please. I would like to know

What would you like to know?
Re: Israelis Gather To Commemorate The Arrival Of The Biblical Eri In Anambra by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ibebe:

What would you like to know?
Why are you bashing Christianity
Re: Israelis Gather To Commemorate The Arrival Of The Biblical Eri In Anambra by Ibebe: 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
imhotep:

Why are you bashing Christianity

Am I bashing Christianity?
Re: Israelis Gather To Commemorate The Arrival Of The Biblical Eri In Anambra by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ibebe:

Ibebe:

Am I bashing Christianity?
Yes
Re: Israelis Gather To Commemorate The Arrival Of The Biblical Eri In Anambra by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
What a great event, I was there live and direct same as d Obi of Onitsha and other top dignitaries

Re: Israelis Gather To Commemorate The Arrival Of The Biblical Eri In Anambra by Ibebe: 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
imhotep:

Yes

How is that bashing Christianity ?
Re: Israelis Gather To Commemorate The Arrival Of The Biblical Eri In Anambra by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ibebe:

How is that bashing Christianity ?
"Your Jesus".
Re: Israelis Gather To Commemorate The Arrival Of The Biblical Eri In Anambra by Ibebe: 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
imhotep:

"Your Jesus".

So? How's that bashing?
Re: Israelis Gather To Commemorate The Arrival Of The Biblical Eri In Anambra by Kirigidi(m): 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
Igbos (blacks) claimin d same origin or lineage wit Jews/Israelis (whites)? Dat must b a joke of d century! But on a serious note, wen ar we blacks goin to b proud of our unique distinct identity? Wen ar we goin to stop twistin history just to attach ourselvs to pipo who care little about us (som racists)? Igbos ar typical negroes while d Jews ar semitic pipo relatd to d Arabs. Dere is no tangible similarity btw Igbos nd Israelis in terms of language, culture nd physical appearnce. If at all any tribe shuld claim Jewish origin, dat shuld b d Fulanis because it is well documentd in history dat d Fulanis were products of intermarriages btw negroes (d Sonnikes, Malinkes, Wollofs) nd North African Jews who fled d Maghreb to d Senegambia region of West Africa followin d invasion of North Africa by Arab Moslems. Even up til today, d (whiteman's) physical features common to all semitic pipo such as curly hairs, narrow nose, straigt face, thin lips nd light-skin can still b noticed in d bodily appearnce of many Fulanis.
Re: Israelis Gather To Commemorate The Arrival Of The Biblical Eri In Anambra by 2prexios: 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
davido1000:
I know BASTARD MORONIC REPUGNANT MALODOROUS yorubas would avoid threads like this

You mean you went this far for documents just to prove your jewishism?
Re: Israelis Gather To Commemorate The Arrival Of The Biblical Eri In Anambra by T051N(m): 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
davido1000:
I know BASTARD MORONIC REPUGNANT MALODOROUS yorubas would avoid threads like this
hello
Re: Israelis Gather To Commemorate The Arrival Of The Biblical Eri In Anambra by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
I smell jew-wannabees. some Igbo people are ecstatic because dem talk say dem get link with oyinbo.

iranu. abasha.

see how u look alike with that Jewish man in the pix,

pointed nose versus flat squashed flared and broad nose

white skin versus brown skin.

you look alike well done. when are you leaving Nigeria to join your people in Israel

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: Kanu Blows Hot In Fresh Interview, Blasts Jonathan, Yorubas / Nigeria Is Being Led By Less Educated Leaders - Olawepo-hashim / Non Landlocked States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.