Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Why I Don't Believe Biafran Protesters Killed Viviangist Sister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Don't Believe Biafran Protesters Killed Viviangist Sister (1906 Views)

Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) / Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) / Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don't Believe Biafran Protesters Killed Viviangist Sister by lawrenceunaa: 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
The information was half-baked unlike the Vivian gist that I read her posts. A picture of a girl in pool of her own blood was tagged to be killed by biafran protesters without any biafran flag to show for it. To me she might have been a victim of car accident cos she doesnt look like someone lynched by angry mobs.

Who killed your sister ? Nigerians or biafrans?Biafran protesters has never for once being seen with weapons of any kind be it matchete or planks.

Is your sister among the ipob? Why would the kill an igbo ? We know that uncountable Igbo of ipob have being killed even those not reported by the media. So was ur sister not a victim of Nigerian force and their accidental discharge mode of justifying unlawful killing?

From the picture posted on that thread, why were people still there? The would have ran for their lives to avoid mass arrest.

You don't need to write ur name just to prove u re Igbo and don't forget to post her burial poster and photos of her burial ceremony.

Viviangist always was a selfish nairalander to FTC group of this forum in the aspect of always being the op and FTC.

Cc: freeglobe ipobdevil ipoblondon123 biafraking

Rebuttal:https://www.nairaland.com/2776547/blood-sister-killed-today-biafra

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Believe Biafran Protesters Killed Viviangist Sister by o42austino(m): 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
The information was half-baked unlike the Vivian gist that I read her posts. A picture of a girl in pool of her own blood was tagged to be killed by biafran protesters without any biafran flag to show for it. To me she might have been a victim of car accident cos she doesnt look like someone lynched by angry mobs.

Who killed your sister ? Nigerians or biafrans?Biafran protesters has never for once being seen with weapons of any kind be it matchete or planks.

Is your sister among the ipob? Why would the kill an igbo ? We know that uncountable Igbo of ipob have being killed even those not reported by the media. So was ur sister not a victim of Nigerian force and their accidental discharge mode of justifying unlawful killing?

From the picture posted on that thread, why were people still there? The would have ran for their lives to avoid mass arrest.

You don't need to write ur name just to prove u re Igbo and don't forget to post her burial poster and photos of her burial ceremony.

Viviangist always was a selfish nairalander to FTC group of this forum in the aspect of always being the op and FTC.

she did not die by car accident, from the pix u can see that she was shot dead and we all know that it's the Nigerian force men that had guns not the protesters,i admit the information she provided is half baked, from the pix u can see an IPOB member trying to close her eyes, she is a Probiafra and our hero,R.I.P

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Don't Believe Biafran Protesters Killed Viviangist Sister by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
Some one lost her sister and all you do is to type this trash mtcheww.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Believe Biafran Protesters Killed Viviangist Sister by gmacnoms(m): 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
lawrenceunaa:

receiv smal sense to reduce ur foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Believe Biafran Protesters Killed Viviangist Sister by wtfCode: 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
she was shot by a stray bullet by the JTF.
she wasnt the only one shot by the JTF.
the protesters were without any weapon.
that vivian story is totally half baked.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Believe Biafran Protesters Killed Viviangist Sister by lawrenceunaa: 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
gmacnoms:
receiv smal sense to reduce ur foolishness.
u re the one that need a little common sense. She made that post look like her sister was gunned down by pro Biafra protesters. I don't blame u for ur hate I blame ur ignorance undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Believe Biafran Protesters Killed Viviangist Sister by lawrenceunaa: 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
sameer1212:
Some one lost her sister and all you do is to type this trash mtcheww.
yes I wrote cos she isn't saying the whole truth. Why didn't she set the record straight by posting what really happened other than blame games undecided
Re: Why I Don't Believe Biafran Protesters Killed Viviangist Sister by lawrenceunaa: 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
wtfCode:
she was shot by a stray bullet by the JTF.
she wasnt the only one shot by the JTF.
the protesters were without any weapon.
that vivian story is totally half baked.
but she resulted to blaming the protesters. We need to open our eyes to the injustice hovering around in this cage of a country

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Believe Biafran Protesters Killed Viviangist Sister by viviangist: 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
Yes that my sister ...

Re: Why I Don't Believe Biafran Protesters Killed Viviangist Sister by AtlanticBreeze: 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
viviangist:
Yes that my sister ...
Stop this nonsense. shouldn't you be mourning her instead of trying to prove yourself to everybody? smh.. May she RIP. She is a hero

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Believe Biafran Protesters Killed Viviangist Sister by o42austino(m): 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
viviangist:
Yes that my sister ...
but u blamed the IPOB members for her death while she was shot dead by Nigerian JTF, because from the pix I can see pro IPOB members closing her eyes, y did u lie that they killed her?

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Believe Biafran Protesters Killed Viviangist Sister by gmacnoms(m): 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
u re the one that need a little common sense. She made that post look like her sister was gunned down by pro Biafra protesters. I don't blame u for ur hate I blame ur ignorance undecided
ok, I blame comprehension for d challenge u r goin thru on dis thread

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Believe Biafran Protesters Killed Viviangist Sister by talktimi(m): 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
[s]The information was half-baked unlike the Vivian gist that I read her posts. A picture of a girl in pool of her own blood was tagged to be killed by biafran protesters without any biafran flag to show for it. To me she might have been a victim of car accident cos she doesnt look like someone lynched by angry mobs.

Rebuttal:https://www.nairaland.com/2776547/blood-sister-killed-today-biafra[/s]
Re: Why I Don't Believe Biafran Protesters Killed Viviangist Sister by chris4gold(m): 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
make I buy plot here
Re: Why I Don't Believe Biafran Protesters Killed Viviangist Sister by chris4gold(m): 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

Stop this nonsense. shouldn't you be mourning her instead of trying to prove yourself to everybody? smh.. May she RIP. She is a hero

ogini؟ hero for?
Re: Why I Don't Believe Biafran Protesters Killed Viviangist Sister by lawrenceunaa: 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
gmacnoms:
ok, I blame comprehension for d challenge u r goin thru on dis thread
vivian gist didn't loose shit QED
Re: Why I Don't Believe Biafran Protesters Killed Viviangist Sister by shizzy7(f): 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
lawrenceunaa:

@the emboldened,

This is about you hitting on Viviangist but respect the dead.
You might as well ask for her address so you can attend the funeral. mtschew.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Believe Biafran Protesters Killed Viviangist Sister by lawrenceunaa: 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
viviangist:
Yes that my sister ...
she looks older than the deceased lady

Re: Why I Don't Believe Biafran Protesters Killed Viviangist Sister by mrvictor: 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
My lie detector detected that Vivian and her gist are massively lying! QED.
Never her sister! Not even someone she knew!

Is vivian related Lie Mohamed?
They somehow sound alike.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Believe Biafran Protesters Killed Viviangist Sister by richylee(m): 11:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
Smelling some foul play. Thou
Re: Why I Don't Believe Biafran Protesters Killed Viviangist Sister by BlackTechnology: 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
viviangist:
Yes that my sister ...

angry

Who killed your sister.? Nigerian oppressive security officers

Re: Why I Don't Believe Biafran Protesters Killed Viviangist Sister by lawrenceunaa: 11:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
shizzy7:
@the emboldened,

This is about you hitting on Viviangist but respect the dead.
You might as well ask for her address so you can attend the funeral. mtschew.
u can go for the burial I'm not as stupid as u are. She should also post posters of the girl since she's her sister. So how did I disrespect the dead? Is it by saying the dead ain't Vivian's?

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Believe Biafran Protesters Killed Viviangist Sister by Lordave: 12:05am On Dec 03, 2015
I never believed her story, I strongly believe she is lying.

Anybody who believed that VivianGist lost her sister to IPOB protesters is either an enemy of truth or simply without sense of reasoning.

(1) (Reply)

The Igbo Man B4 Nigerian Was Created (aro Confederacy) / Amaechi Storms Out Of Radio As Interviewer Calls For Buhari’s Resignation / INEC Lied Again: Proof That INEC Was Served IKPEAZU Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.