Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,223 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

OMG!!! You Can't Believe What Lamar Odom is Currently Going Through - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG!!! You Can't Believe What Lamar Odom is Currently Going Through (478 Views)

"Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz / The Girl That Was Fuc**kin Lamar Odom Before He Collapsed Goes Missing / Lamar Odom Pronounced Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! You Can't Believe What Lamar Odom is Currently Going Through by Veratoocute(f): 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
Basketball Star,Lamar Odom is not responding to treatment as a recent report shows that his condition is becoming so critical especially in communication.

According to a report by TMZ;

"Lamar has made little progression in the last couple weeks. He's only able to speak a word here and there, and at times he seems "empty."

"The scariest part is that Lamar can't recognize longtime friends and even family members when they come to visit. Doctors believe he's suffered significant brain damage." TMZ reports.

See more here: http://www.vabadon.com/2015/11/lamar-odom-now-finding-it-difficult-to.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Diamond,olamide,aka,yemi Alade And The Full List Of Winners @ AFRIMA 2015 / I Want To Quit Music Before I Got Signed By Don Jazzy – Reekado Banks / #secschooldaysinnigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.