Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

"Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz (39638 Views)

Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead / Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by AprokoGirl: 6:32pm On May 12, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

OAP Toolz says going through labour pains knowing her baby was dead broke her.

In an interview with Genevieve Magazine, Toolz shared her miscarriage experience for the first time since it happened in 2017. .
“From the point we found out something was wrong till when the process was over was quite harrowing, but the parts that really broke me were going through the pain of labour knowing my baby was already gone,” the 35-year-old said.

“I also had a mini-break down when I had to get a death certificate so we could have a burial. I don’t think I’ve ever cried so much in my life.”

A situation where the foetus dies in the womb before it is born is called intra-uterine fetal death. In most cases, it occurs in the third trimester and the mother would have to go through labour to deliver it.

Toolz said she was bedridden in the hospital for a while. Explaining that she was, “shaken, broken, rebuilt,” Toolz said it “ultimately it strengthened my relationship with God.”
“It made me realise how delicate life is, and as much as we say ‘I will do this or that’ it is inevitably down to God’s will. “In December I wrote that everyone will go through trying times, you just have to pray for the strength to get through it. .
That’s what God gave me – strength to get through a very horrible experience.”
Describing her husband, Tunde Demuren, as an incredible source of support, Toolz said: “I actually went into labour whilst I was making his breakfast. .
I tried to finish because he is such a big foodie, but the pain was too much and I was bundled off in the ambulance. Maybe it was the gas and air or temporary insanity, but I remember asking the medics to stop so we could get some food for him. .
They thought I was mad. We can laugh about that now. I think this experience brought us closer, and also made us realise how much we love each other. He made me pray, and he didn’t give up till I had emptied my heart out.”

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/6318/going-through-labour-knowing-my-baby-was-dead-broke-me-toolz-read-more/

cc; lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by AprokoGirl: 6:32pm On May 12, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by Olalan(m): 6:48pm On May 12, 2018
Really sorry for her pains

37 Likes

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by Drniyi4u(m): 6:54pm On May 12, 2018
Heya. Sorry ma'am.

2 Likes

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by Viralkid: 6:59pm On May 12, 2018
cool
Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by pemiakd: 7:01pm On May 12, 2018
Keep appreciating his name in ur life, the lord wil give another one by his grace

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by fruitty07(f): 8:33pm On May 12, 2018
Going into labour and still lose the baby is really terrible, the pain will always be there. My uncle's wife experienced it twice and it almost made her mentally ill but Thank God she has a daughter now!!!
ToolzOD keep trusting God he never fails ��

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by jabor4Naija(m): 8:38pm On May 12, 2018
I cried reading dis but i'm happy u know d ever Gracious God got ur back and he will surely double what u lost. God bless ur home

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by sweetv(f): 9:10pm On May 12, 2018
cute couples.....God will bless u with more children

11 Likes

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 12, 2018
Omg this is so heartbreaking I have tears in my eyes.
The pain of the nine months along carrying the baby is not easy.

Omg I feel so sorry for her. May God give her the faith and strength to carry on.

24 Likes

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by Cessa0(f): 9:14pm On May 12, 2018
jabor4Naija:
I cried reading dis but i'm happy u know d ever Gracious God got ur back and he will surely double what u lost. God bless ur home

You cried

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by jabor4Naija(m): 9:55pm On May 12, 2018
Yea i cried cos i .........never mind.

8 Likes

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by oluwasegun007(m): 10:05pm On May 12, 2018
Sorry girl.

1 Like

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by fr3do(m): 10:09pm On May 12, 2018
Kai, mtcheww
Eyah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by biacan(f): 10:14pm On May 12, 2018
I feel for her cry
Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by dominique(f): 10:17pm On May 12, 2018
I'm waiting for those superstitious people that will come and say that she caused it because she flaunted her bump in public. Was she supposed to lock herself indoors for the entire nine months?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by datola: 10:21pm On May 12, 2018
It is well.
Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by Jamean(f): 10:21pm On May 12, 2018
dominique:
I'm waiting for those superstitious people that will come and say that she caused it because she flaunted her bump in public. Was she supposed to lock herself indoors for the entire nine months?

Let's gather here and wait for them cheesy

15 Likes

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by holluphemydavid(m): 10:22pm On May 12, 2018
Enya
Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by Ifakiland(m): 10:23pm On May 12, 2018
Culd be karma...

1 Like

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by MillionDollars: 10:23pm On May 12, 2018
jabor4Naija:
Stop lying about the crying part

13 Likes

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by pxjosh(m): 10:23pm On May 12, 2018
Jamean:

Shift for me let me sit beside you and also wait angry

2 Likes

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by Canadamigrate: 10:23pm On May 12, 2018
biacan:
I feel for her cry
I feel for you

1 Like

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by DIKEnaWAR: 10:23pm On May 12, 2018
An average looking yoruba girl, with the usual yoruba yansh gotten from eating ponmo and orisirisi, accompanied by the normal yoruba hype in life...

Sorry about your loss.

3 Likes

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by duduade: 10:24pm On May 12, 2018
Jamean:

You mind them

Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 12, 2018
Jamean:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by ekanDamie: 10:25pm On May 12, 2018
Why wait to 35.
Its allways a high risk pregnancy
With all d body magic n abortion
dosnt it makes it worse.
Well. U can always try again. God be with u

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by BeemaxWorld: 10:26pm On May 12, 2018
dominique:

And you are the first person bringing that idea because that's what you want to see right?

10 Likes

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by Jokeyoptimi(m): 10:26pm On May 12, 2018
dominique:

Who is arguing with you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy, D'banj, AY & Mr Patrick Photoshopped As Kupe Boys. Jazzy Reacts / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) / Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.