Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Prestad Server Are Scammer See What They Did To A Publisher That Earns $1,319.75 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Prestad Server Are Scammer See What They Did To A Publisher That Earns $1,319.75 (670 Views)

What Ftp Server Are You Using? / Prestad Server Are Scammer See What They Did To A Publisher That Earns $1,319.75 / Prestad Server Are Scammer See What They Did To A Publisher That Earns $1,319.75 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prestad Server Are Scammer See What They Did To A Publisher That Earns $1,319.75 by iniedo31: 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
Abeg look @dis @prestads please, gotten to dey payment threshold and they decided not to pay me my money , instead of dis pal to pay me dey were busy asking me were my Traffic are coming from. Traffic dat comes from Facebook, nairaland and Twitter, the lady that called me Name: Tunde Oni from prestads said they can't pay my hard earn cuz my Traffic are from the listed above...

Please View Those Pictures Were My Traffic Source Came From: - See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2015/11/prestad-server-are-scammer-see-what.html

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cheap Instagram Followers And Music Promotion On Any Blog / Free Hosting Service Needed. / Free Domain Name Giveaway!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.