Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:42 AM

What Ftp Server Are You Using? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Ftp Server Are You Using? (2077 Views)

Error 553 On FTP For Android / Free Website Hosting With Cpanel, File Manager, FTP, Mysql Database, / Uploads To Host Without FTP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Ftp Server Are You Using? by ArmadillopgpA: 4:44am On Dec 12, 2017
Hi,pls I want to go into website hosting and I don't know which ftp server client software to use.Someone should please help me out.I have about lots of them filezilla,ftpfire.pls which is the best thanks
Re: What Ftp Server Are You Using? by hostkobo(m): 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
ArmadillopgpA:
Hi,pls I want to go into website hosting and I don't know which ftp server client software to use.Someone should please help me out.I have about lots of them filezilla,ftpfire.pls which is the best thanks

Hi there,

I have used filezilla before and its pretty ok.

For webhosting, you dont actually need an FTP software.

You can design your site on your computer, compress it(Zip), upload the zipped file onto the server, then decompress on the server.

regards
HK
Re: What Ftp Server Are You Using? by firstimage: 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
have you try www.netftp.ml
Re: What Ftp Server Are You Using? by airsaylongcon: 7:00am On Dec 17, 2018
Filezilla without a doubt

(1) (Reply)

Payment Gateway/processor (international/local) That Offers Simplified Payment / Nigerian Adsense Account For Grab / How To Use Hyperlink Properly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.