Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari (9929 Views)

Modath's Ondo Analysis / Edo Is Peaceful....she Voted For The PDP. / Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by CursedAmadi: 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
kingofdemons:
[s][/s]

trash trash trash from a vagabond troll

You are actually referring to your lazy mom in her brothel. Good of you

2 Likes

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by kingofdemons: 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
CursedAmadi:

May you never die well if am same person as those trash you listed above. Cowards like you accuse people wrongly when been dealt with, you think you can blackmail the mods to do your bidding. The mods should carefully check your past post, you smelly animal.
[/s]

shatap your dirty mouth there

why are you denying your trolling monikers huh?

useless inconsequential fool trolling like bastards

don't worry you'll understand that blackmailing the mods wrongly is a big offense.

1 Like

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
kingofdemons:
[s][/s]

am a law abiding nairalander unlike you who creates new moniker solely for trolling cheesy

check your posts cheesy

Mbah Emiratus, the Lunatic, a petty thief and a rapist how are you?

You are cursed from womb. You keep creating multiple monikers. Themonster, omekata, devilhimself, Opiaoku, GenbIoodykiller, bloodykiller, kingofdemons.

1 Like

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by kingofdemons: 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
IdisuleOurOwn:

You are cursed from womb. You keep creating multiple monikers. Themonster, omekata, devilhimself, Opiaoku, GenbIoodykiller, bloodykiller, kingofdemons.
[/s]

yadadadadddaaaa from a vagabond troll

1 Like

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by kingofdemons: 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
CursedAmadi:

You are actually referring to your lazy mom in her brothel. Good of you
[/s]

more trash from an inconsequential element cheesy

1 Like

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by CursedAmadi: 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
kingofdemons:
[s][/s]

shatap your dirty mouth there

why are you denying your trolling monikers huh?

useless inconsequential fool trolling like bastards

don't worry you'll understand that blackmailing the mods wrongly is a big offense.

Shut it there ediot, accursed b.astard. May you be shot while stealing phones if am same person as those monikers you listed there. I have always been watching you curse and insult people here daily, you will never go scot free anymore since the mod refused to do anything. Dirty thing

1 Like

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by CursedAmadi: 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
kingofdemons:
[s][/s]

more trash from an inconsequential element cheesy

Rubbish from a dirty son of a mad woman.

1 Like

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by kingofdemons: 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
CursedAmadi:

Shut it there ediot, accursed b.astard. May you be shot while stealing phones if am same person as those monikers you listed there. I have always been watching you curse and insult people here daily, you will never go scot free anymore since the mod refused to do anything. Dirty thing
[/s]

shatap go and die quite trolling

1 Like

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by kingofdemons: 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
CursedAmadi:

Rubbish from a dirty son of a mad woman.
[/s]
nonsense from a vagabond troll
Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by CursedAmadi: 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
kingofdemons:
[s][/s]

shatap go and die quite trolling

Your cursed smelly mother should die first.

1 Like

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by CursedAmadi: 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
kingofdemons:
[s][/s]
nonsense from a vagabond troll

Trash from an ugly armed robber

1 Like

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by kingofdemons: 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
CursedAmadi:

Your cursed smelly mother should die first.
[/s]

Kitikpa sewaa nne i onu ebea
ozu nwulu anwu
Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by kingofdemons: 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
CursedAmadi:

Trash from an ugly armed robber
[/s]

Ikpu nne i
Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
kingofdemons:
[s][/s]

yadadadadddaaaa from a vagabond troll

Do I look like a troll to you?
Check my profile, you will did realise that I have contributed a lot to this forum. Some of my threads do make front page.

1 Like

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by attacker231: 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Seun should do something about the boy.
Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by CursedAmadi: 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
kingofdemons:
[s][/s]

Kitikpa sewaa nne i onu ebea
ozu nwulu anwu

All back to your father in his grave and the ediot you call a mother.
Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by CursedAmadi: 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
kingofdemons:
[s][/s]

Ikpu nne i

Same to your mother in her brothel.
Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by kingofdemons: 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
attacker231:

Seun should do something about the boy.
[/s]

trolls like you belongs to ethnic section

gerrarahia meehn
Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by kingofdemons: 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
IdisuleOurOwn:

Do I look like a troll to you?
Check my profile, you will did realise that I have contributed a lot to this forum. Some of my threads do make front page.
[/s]

oya macharaout go Islam section cheesy
Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by kingofdemons: 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
CursedAmadi:

Same to your mother in her brothel.
[/s]

Otu nne i ebea cheesy
Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by kingofdemons: 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
CursedAmadi:

All back to your father in his grave and the ediot you call a mother.
[/s]

ala fejuo nne i anya ebea grin
Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by attacker231: 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
kingofdemons:
[s][/s]

trolls like you belongs to ethnic section

gerrarahia meehn

I will e-smash your flat.head if you try me, I dont have the patience for fools like you. You have been disgraced, pummeled and destroyed on this thread by that guy, but you gat no shame. Dont let me add to your misery. Be warned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by CursedAmadi: 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
kingofdemons:
[left][/left]

Otu nne i ebea cheesy

All goes to your father and siblings in there grave.
Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by CursedAmadi: 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
kingofdemons:
[s][/s]

ala fejuo nne i anya ebea grin

All the curse back to your mother and all your siblings.
Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by kingofdemons: 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
attacker231:

I will e-smash your flat.head if you try me, I dont have the patience for fools like you. You have been disgraced, pummeled and destroyed on this thread by that guy, but you gat no shame. Dont let me add to your misery. Be warned.
[/s]

who you mean your alternate moniker cheesy

don't worry ban is on the way
noted tongue
Otu nne i ebea
Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by kingofdemons: 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
CursedAmadi:

All goes to your father and siblings in there grave.
Otu nne i cheesy
Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by Trioxocarbonate: 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
CursedAmadi:

Can you imagine bro, he switch monikers daily just to curse people. I dont know how he do escape ban cos he is known troll and ugly fool here on nairaland.

I think he has share with nairaland.
Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by CursedAmadi: 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
kingofdemons:

Otu nne i cheesy

All for your cursed mother.
Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by kingofdemons: 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
CursedAmadi:

All for your cursed mother.
oru nne i cheesy
Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by CursedAmadi: 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
Trioxocarbonate:

I think he has share with nairaland.

How can an armed robber like that ediot have share here, he is just good at switching monikers.
Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by kingofdemons: 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
CursedAmadi:

How can an armed robber like that ediot have share here, he is just good at switching monikers.
[/s]
mumu tongue
Re: Modath Explains Why she Voted Buhari by CursedAmadi: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
kingofdemons:
[s][/s]
mumu tongue

Your mother remains a mumu in her brothel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arewa Youths Attack Senator Shehu Sani For Supporting Restructuring. Atiku Next / Abia State Development- Pictures / Lagos, Rivers, Akwa Ibom Lead In N4.19tn Subnational Domestic Debts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.