Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Benoit Louis Vuitton Will Only Go Out With A Lady With A Louis Vuitton Bag - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benoit Louis Vuitton Will Only Go Out With A Lady With A Louis Vuitton Bag (5203 Views)

D’banj Meets Italian Lady With ‘african Yansh’ In Australia / Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers / Breaking New: Louis Vuitton And Gucci Condoms Coming Out Soon: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benoit Louis Vuitton Will Only Go Out With A Lady With A Louis Vuitton Bag by Orikinla(m): 2:19pm On May 18, 2009
The handsome Benoit Louis Vuitton says he will only go out with a lady who loves Louis Vuitton bags. Like Eva LONGORIA who proudly displays her Louis Vuitton bag at the 62nd Festival de Cannes.

Re: Benoit Louis Vuitton Will Only Go Out With A Lady With A Louis Vuitton Bag by nana(f): 2:21pm On May 18, 2009
Then,he's got loads of gals to choose from cheesy
Re: Benoit Louis Vuitton Will Only Go Out With A Lady With A Louis Vuitton Bag by yme1(f): 2:23pm On May 18, 2009
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
me am going to get the bag then grin
louis ko louis ni undecided
Re: Benoit Louis Vuitton Will Only Go Out With A Lady With A Louis Vuitton Bag by Orikinla(m): 2:24pm On May 18, 2009
And a smart way to promote his family's cash cow.
Re: Benoit Louis Vuitton Will Only Go Out With A Lady With A Louis Vuitton Bag by Orikinla(m): 2:25pm On May 18, 2009
y me:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

He is a hunk though.
Ladies would love him.
He is on Twitter.
Re: Benoit Louis Vuitton Will Only Go Out With A Lady With A Louis Vuitton Bag by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:34pm On May 18, 2009
y me:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Abi oh. . . mchewwww. . .
Re: Benoit Louis Vuitton Will Only Go Out With A Lady With A Louis Vuitton Bag by Orikinla(m): 3:10pm On May 18, 2009
Louis Vuitton Facts Of Life And Style

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-273663.0.html

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Uche Jumbo’s Wedding To Puerto Rican Kenny Rodriguez / Meet The Most Beautiful Actress In Africa / To Mark Her Birthday, Christabel Ekeh Release Ranchy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.