Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Please Help! She Duped Me Of 140k - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help! She Duped Me Of 140k (1787 Views)

"How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady / Bello Anjarat Is A Fake Bitcoin Fraudster Seller She Duped Me Yesterday / (Screenshots) This Man Duped Me Of 140k Claiming To Be A Businessman In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! She Duped Me Of 140k by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
Out of desperation, I needed to stay alone because I wasn't comfortable where I was staying.

I went in search of a house and stumbled on [b][/b] Mrs. Rachel Keanibarido Ahmiegbe property at NO 4, Ajibode close, off Oguntade street, Iju Ishaga Lagos. Where a room and parlor self contain is rented for 250k Per Annum. Agreement and Commission is 40/40k, Damages 20k. Which ended at 350k and I paid her even without collecting receipt of payment but I refused to sign the agreement because the house was yet to be completed!

Along the line, she promised to fix some things before I move in. Like covering the naked toilet pipes and the plastering of the wall. When I saw that she wasn't forthcoming with her promises, I told her I wanted my money back.

Only for the woman to refund 210k from 350k. A house I didn't spend an hour in, A house I didn't sign an agreement on because it was yet to be completed!

And she has collected another person's money only for her to give me [/b]210k.

Even when I called the husband, he asked me to go and use the Two Hundred and Ten thousand to make a case. Imagine!

I have taken the case to Human Right Ikeja. When a representative called her to invite her, Mrs AHMIEGBE said she's too busy for such shit!

Please, my fellow NL, kindly help me because this money was a loan and will be deducted till JUNE next year from my stipend.

[b]
Please, help me recover my 140k

Re: Please Help! She Duped Me Of 140k by ignis: 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
My friend you don't have a case.
How will a reasonable person pay N350,000 without any receipt, document or evidence. Assume the remaining 140K is your sense lesson fee.

8 Likes

Re: Please Help! She Duped Me Of 140k by abiolert(m): 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
Its quite unfortunate that some people can be this heartless, but I also blame u for the wrong move you took. There is nothing much you can do but to report her to your maker in prayers

1 Like

Re: Please Help! She Duped Me Of 140k by deadZONE: 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
This are the kind of people that voted buhari****

Anyways!!! never pay for a house that has not been completed**
two always sign agreements and collect receipts...

Now if the inside of the house is finish i would advice you ignore the pipes showing
give them back the money and move in....

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! She Duped Me Of 140k by 9niceguy(m): 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
Igbo woman no go give you your balance lailai.....I rili pity you
Re: Please Help! She Duped Me Of 140k by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
I have a receipt to the Teller I used in paying the money into her account. Kindly help me if u can and don't condemn me.

ignis:
How will a reasonable person pay N350,000 without any receipt, document or evidence. Assume the remaining 140K is your sense lesson fee.
Re: Please Help! She Duped Me Of 140k by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
Do u know what desperation is? I just needed to leave where I was just to have peace of mind.

abiolert:
Its quite unfortunate that some people can be this heartless, but I also blame u for the wrong move you took. There is nothing much you can do but to report her to your maker in prayers
Re: Please Help! She Duped Me Of 140k by lomprico(m): 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ignis is right u dont have a case. The teller wont take u anywhere. U have lost 140k, u r lucky she refunded somtgung sef. If I were u, I will go there n destroy stuff in d house. Smash ceiling, burst d drainage pipes grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help! She Duped Me Of 140k by maxti: 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
Since you have the Teller, your best bet is to report to the police station and get her arrested.
If you play your game well, you won't spend more than 10k and you will get back your cash.
Don't pay more than 3k in opening file.
Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! She Duped Me Of 140k by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
My sister,leave dem 4 Jah,if u go court u go finish d 210k n u will still loose the case
Re: Please Help! She Duped Me Of 140k by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
if the house in question is this am seeing here, i will urge u to give her back the 210k and move into the house... the so called unclad pipes are not that bad.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! She Duped Me Of 140k by Tunami(m): 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
since you're a young lady and you have the teller of the money you paid into her acnt just go to any police station and meet the dpo of the station. Nowori your cash go enter your hand sharp sharp.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! She Duped Me Of 140k by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
Thank you. But Police go collect bribe nah! And her husband tell me say make I go use the 210k to make case. Imagine that!

To meet DPO self, u too must get connection otherwise, DPO can b compromised.

Tunami:
since you're a young lady and you have the teller of the money you paid into her acnt just go to any police station and meet the dpo of the station. Nowori your cash go enter your hand sharp sharp.
Re: Please Help! She Duped Me Of 140k by Tunami(m): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Thank you. But Police go collect bribe nah! And her husband tell me say make I go use the 210k to make case. Imagine that!

Re: Please Help! She Duped Me Of 140k by Holywizard: 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
sleep wit de DPO to recover ur money jor@
Re: Please Help! She Duped Me Of 140k by Tunami(m): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lizabeth25:

dnt worry just establish a cordial relationship with the dpo and rest will be story, unless you're not a wussup babe
Re: Please Help! She Duped Me Of 140k by AmiLaHoit(f): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
lomprico:
Ignis is right u dont have a case. The teller wont take u anywhere. U have lost 140k, u r lucky she refunded somtgung sef. If I were u, I will go there n destroy stuff in d house. Smash ceiling, burst d drainage pipes grin

Hahahaha... My thought exactly
Re: Please Help! She Duped Me Of 140k by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
U b big mumu, u should thank u stars she gave u 210,000k. Some landlord wont even give u kobo , cos u are one big stupid sh*t. How can u make a payment, without asking for a voucher?
Re: Please Help! She Duped Me Of 140k by osemoses1234(m): 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
Moni don go....

1 Like

Re: Please Help! She Duped Me Of 140k by abiolert(m): 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Do u know what desperation is? I just needed to leave where I was just to have peace of mind.

Am so sorry about that OK just pray and hope the lord will touch her heart to return your balance to u .
Re: Please Help! She Duped Me Of 140k by abiolert(m): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
Grinch:
U b big mumu, u should thank u stars she gave u 210,000k. Some landlord wont even give u kobo , cos u are one big stupid sh*t. How can u make a payment, without asking for a voucher?
pls take it easy on her, she just said she made the mistake already so insulting her will not help matter but looking for solution to her problem pls
Re: Please Help! She Duped Me Of 140k by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
9niceguy:
Igbo woman no go give you your balance lailai.....I rili pity you
Mrs.
Rachel Keanibarido Ahmiegbe is not Igbo.
Re: Please Help! She Duped Me Of 140k by 9niceguy(m): 6:20am On Nov 15, 2015
NIGERIALOLoCOM:
Mrs. Rachel Keanibarido Ahmiegbe is not Igbo.
Na igbo joor
Re: Please Help! She Duped Me Of 140k by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 15, 2015
Thank you!

Holywizard:
sleep wit de DPO to recover ur money jor@
Re: Please Help! She Duped Me Of 140k by fergieboy: 9:48am On Nov 15, 2015
Sorry for your loss. I know what desperation can cause . Your best bet is to give them back the 210k and move in .
Re: Please Help! She Duped Me Of 140k by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 15, 2015
I can't move into that house again. I just want my complete money back. cry

fergieboy:
Sorry for your loss. I know what desperation can cause . Your best bet is to give them back the 210k and move in .
Re: Please Help! She Duped Me Of 140k by komek(m): 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
abiolert:

Am so sorry about that OK just pray and hope the lord will touch her heart to return your balance to u .

I hate pple who don't have solutions to problems but resort to prayers...

@OP, take ur 210k , look around for another cheap or small accomodation elsewhere. The Landlord seems to be considerate cos if not, she would not give u a dime. As a first timer, u are bound to make such mistake.
Re: Please Help! She Duped Me Of 140k by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
Thanks.

komek:

@OP, take ur 210k , look around for another cheap or small accomodation elsewhere. The Landlord seems to be considerate cos if not, she would not give u a dime. As a first timer, u are bound to make such mistake.
Re: Please Help! She Duped Me Of 140k by abiolert(m): 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
komek:

Mr which other solution is better than prayer and wat can u do in Situations like this without prayer? my friend reconsider your stand and always pray OK .
Re: Please Help! She Duped Me Of 140k by eniolaamoda: 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
I read dis full thread and I repeat we Nigerians r d resoean y we suffer

How can u guys insult her

Look for solution
Re: Please Help! She Duped Me Of 140k by andyanders: 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
ignis:

You said the truth.
Anyway, op messed up by not collecting a receipt despite having the teller used in paying in money to her account.

Report the case to Alausa and also to the police.Go straight to the DPO and report the case with your teller.

In future, always make sure that any money or any transaction with any person is documented and have them signed.

You will get your money back.
Re: Please Help! She Duped Me Of 140k by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 16, 2015
Please, where in Alausa should I go to?

andyanders:

You said the truth.
Anyway, op messed up by not collecting a receipt despite having the teller used in paying in money to her account.

Report the case to Alausa and also to the police.Go straight to the DPO and report the case with your teller.

In future, always make sure that any money or any transaction with any person is documented and have them signed.

You will get your money back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heartbreaking Photos From The Religious Crisis In Zamfara State(graphic Photos) / Demon With Massive Pen!s Sleeping With All Villagers' Wife Has Been Caught / Young Boy Slept With His Mother And Sister See WHY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.