Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

"How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady (24165 Views)

I Decided To Join 419 Because 419 Suspects Duped Me (Video, Photos) / How 3 Prophets Warned Khadi About Death / 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by Tessyama1: 12:52pm On May 24, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

A Nigerian lady, @holuwatosyn on Instagram has narrated how 3 old men jazzed and duped her yesterday in Surulere, Lagos.

According to her, one pretended to be a Rev. Father, the other pretended to be passing by and the last was the cab man.

Read her story below...

"I was jazzed and duped in Akerele surulere Lagos 12pm yesterday by 3 old men.one pretended to be a Rev. Father, and the other pretended to b passing, the last was the cab man.D Rev as he said he is, was in a cab, so they asked direction from me, which I told them I don't know I set to leave, and help them stop the other man that was going, as they tried stop him! The man asked the old man in the cab if he was one of the Reverend father that came to pray for the kids that had accident in an hospital on bode Thomas, then he said yes, and said he saw a revelation that we should be careful crossing and travelling, we set to leave, and the other man said there must b a reason (I was under control already) so we crossed over, and stopped d cab, then we got in, and all this prophesy started concerning us, I was adamant @ first mehn but the jazz strong unfortunately, I can't recall a thing they said in that cab! I couldn't even talk, I was just looking, and that's all I could recall! Then the Rev.Father asked the other man to get down, and he revealed what was going on in the man's life and asked me to write it down, I did, and we later went to pick the man up, then I was asked to drop all I had on me, I did, and that was it (419) and jazz (phoneless, money too, where will I start from now! ). My face cleared until I got down from the cab.3 old men, between the age of 53 to 70. It was a red cab. Are they now using old men? Ayele. Please beware of 419, they are so desperate. Am grateful to God it wasn't my life they took."

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/lady-narrates-how-3-men-jazzed-and-duped-her-in-lagos-yesterday.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by HallaDaTruth: 12:55pm On May 24, 2018
Always pray before going out , most dupes start a conversation in the car or bus etc between themselves to capture the attention and get the interest of their victims before they execute their plans

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 24, 2018
Shocking Revelations Everywhere! angry
Pele ti e

Na why I nor dey talk with people for public transport o.
It usually starts with a joke which 96% of the passengers laugh to and from there if in the wrong vehicle, It all goes south.

Ask for directions from me all you want, na to feign deaf and dumb sure pass grin grin cool

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by Obinkuru: 1:01pm On May 24, 2018
once they get your attention, your are in for it. Dats why I don't talk to random people on the road
.even d ones pretending to b begging.they will be calling you "bros excuse me,excuse me for a minute".me,even half a second i wont give them

10 Likes

Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 24, 2018
grin

8 Likes

Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by thesicilian: 3:34pm On May 24, 2018
Seems more like they were way smarter than you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by Iamdmentor1(m): 3:34pm On May 24, 2018
Blaming hypnotism for your dumbness just as Buhari blames Jonathan for his incompetence.

38 Likes

Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by binsanni(m): 3:35pm On May 24, 2018
Storry

1 Like

Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by Just2endowed2(m): 3:35pm On May 24, 2018
Attention attention

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by Lifeinterpreter: 3:36pm On May 24, 2018
Trying so hard to believe this!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by DonMoga(m): 3:36pm On May 24, 2018
SORRY OO....................NO BE TODAY WEY AGBEROOOO DEY DUPE PESIN, NOBE TODAY WEY BACKA DEY FOR BACKSIDE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by ruboy(m): 3:36pm On May 24, 2018
Such is life... God protect his people.

1 Like

Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by DrMuzungu(m): 3:36pm On May 24, 2018
Wife once almost became a victim. Owerri, Douglas market, she took a cab. As they were going toward Amahausa, and outside town, she noticed they seem to all know each other in that car. She raised noise, a lot of it, and they dropped her like a hot potato. What saved her life was that Owerri people know how to handle such 1diots and they knew it.

6 Likes

Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by deolurexy1(m): 3:37pm On May 24, 2018
Poorly written artcle

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by nairavsdollars(f): 3:37pm On May 24, 2018
Surulere...go and report them to Gbajabiamila or Fashola
Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by afos002: 3:37pm On May 24, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
Always pray before going out , most dupes start a conversation in the car or bus etc between themselves to capture the attention and get the interest of their victims before they execute their plans
thank God u re alive.

2 Likes

Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by henrixx(m): 3:39pm On May 24, 2018
Lol

Poorly written and looks fake.

419 don't use jazz...na brainwork. When them do una una go dey talk say Na jazz. Nobody wanna believe it happened real

8 Likes

Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by Ijaya123: 3:39pm On May 24, 2018
Miss Callaghan comes to grief

-James Hadley Chase

2 Likes

Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by alt3r3g0: 3:40pm On May 24, 2018
This scam was on 20 years ago. When the other dude came back to me later, I just ignored him and kept walking. He then entered the car and they drove off. Also tried it with a friend of mine same time period but no one fell for it.
Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:40pm On May 24, 2018
grin

If you see any guys with fedoras carrying saxophones, run ooooo!

Jazz men!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by Orpe7(m): 3:40pm On May 24, 2018
Abi dem show u fake dollars talk true
Cus u can only be hustled if u greedy yo

1 Like

Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by emmansus(f): 3:41pm On May 24, 2018
If someone introduce himself as a spiritual person in Lagos run and dnt look back.

1 Like

Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by Ayoswit(f): 3:41pm On May 24, 2018
K
Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:41pm On May 24, 2018
grin

If you see any guys coming your way wearing snazzy suits and fedoras carrying saxophones, run ooooo!

Jazz men!

2 Likes

Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by Meesen(m): 3:44pm On May 24, 2018
ruboy:
Such is life... God protect his people.

Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by Adesolomon2014(m): 3:45pm On May 24, 2018
Tessyama1:
From; Amagitesblog.com

A Nigerian lady, @holuwatosyn on Instagram has narrated how 3 old men jazzed and duped her yesterday in Surulere, Lagos.

According to her, one pretended to be a Rev. Father, the other pretended to be passing by and the last was the cab man.

Read her story below...

"I was jazzed and duped in Akerele surulere Lagos 12pm yesterday by 3 old men.one pretended to be a Rev. Father, and the other pretended to b passing, the last was the cab man.D Rev as he said he is, was in a cab, so they asked direction from me, which I told them I don't know I set to leave, and help them stop the other man that was going, as they tried stop him! The man asked the old man in the cab if he was one of the Reverend father that came to pray for the kids that had accident in an hospital on bode Thomas, then he said yes, and said he saw a revelation that we should be careful crossing and travelling, we set to leave, and the other man said there must b a reason (I was under control already) so we crossed over, and stopped d cab, then we got in, and all this prophesy started concerning us, I was adamant @ first mehn but the jazz strong unfortunately, I can't recall a thing they said in that cab! I couldn't even talk, I was just looking, and that's all I could recall! Then the Rev.Father asked the other man to get down, and he revealed what was going on in the man's life and asked me to write it down, I did, and we later went to pick the man up, then I was asked to drop all I had on me, I did, and that was it (419) and jazz (phoneless, money too, where will I start from now! ). My face cleared until I got down from the cab.3 old men, between the age of 53 to 70. It was a red cab. Are they now using old men? Ayele. Please beware of 419, they are so desperate. Am grateful to God it wasn't my life they took."

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/lady-narrates-how-3-men-jazzed-and-duped-her-in-lagos-yesterday.html

Reason why I take no interest in unreasonable convoc in public transits. This people starts with asking for address, then move on to being a foreigner from a neighouring country willing to sell a consignment/shipment.
Well, dem plenty fr my area so by their faces and altitudes, i can easily tell/identify em

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught Stealing Pants In A Lodge At Federal Polytechnic Ilaro / Usifo Ataga: Onoh Ojukwu, Four Others Charged With Obstruction Of Justice / Twitter In Nigeria Fumes As Evans, Most-wanted Kidnapper Becomes 'celebrity'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.