Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,040 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

ISIS Claims Responsibility For Paris Attack; Releases Statements - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Paris Attack; Releases Statements (4419 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing / Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombing Maiduguri (Pics / Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Paris Attack; Releases Statements by madridguy(m): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hypocrite is the best suitable word for you. So thousand of Children been killed in Iraq and Syria don't have right to live ? Go and sleep man.

tomakint:

Listen dude, I am the last person you wanna go that road with.......we are talking about the cold killings of innocent lives with bright futures and have rights to live like you are breathing freely here and you are here spewing empty banal talks undecided The truth is, 500 years ago if goats were to be Muslims generally, I hope you know that by now, none would still be in that religion, unfortunately humans that God create in his own image will still chant Allahu Akbar the same demonic statements ISIS, book haram chant before carrying out their operations.......you set dey feel me now. undecided hence, I ask again, why are you still a MUSLIM?
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Paris Attack; Releases Statements by ThisMeansWAR: 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
gun kills, islam kills faster
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Paris Attack; Releases Statements by madridguy(m): 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
Including Democratic Republic of Congo and South Sudan ?

seankay:

who is the hyprocrite now? few seconds ago,u supported the Jihadists to make the innocent french feel the pain the Syrians are facing,now ur saying you have sympathy for them.Does that correlate? Look round the world,any country that there is unrest,it must be the Muslims. Wake up bro and denounce that devilish religion. The same Allah you worship is the same Allah those Bastard praise when they are killing the innocent. Innocent bloods must be pleasing in his sight!
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Paris Attack; Releases Statements by tomakint: 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
madridguy:
Hypocrite is the best suitable word for you. So thousand of Children been killed in Iraq and Syria don't have right to live ? Go and sleep man.

Sleep? What are you saying? I think you need the sleep more.........tomorrow just find a good Church and fellowship. Peace to you bro.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Paris Attack; Releases Statements by illiad: 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
Islam came violently
And so it's adherents see violence as a service to their Allah

Unfortunately, this religion has become the world's biggest challenge.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Paris Attack; Releases Statements by madridguy(m): 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
So as ISIL too, it is political. If you don't see anything evil in France financing, fueling this group they stop crying foul is the tools is used against them.

tonytony208:

For your information, those you called European christians did not commit those crimes in the name of Christ; they did it for politcs sake. For your information, Hitler, who killed the Jews was an atheist. He was not even a christian. If you are Isis member, am sure you would have retaliated on Germany, since you think anything from Europe that is not a Muslim must be a Christian. What kind of blindness do you have.

For you information, we Christians have left the old testament. We now follow the new testament of the bible. Read through the gospels of Jesus Christ, especially Matthew chapter 5 and you will be cured of some of your blindness, whether intentional blindness or otherwise.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Paris Attack; Releases Statements by madridguy(m): 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
I am Muslim and I will die a Muslim Insha Allah. Accept Islam.

tomakint:

Sleep? What are you saying? I think you need the sleep more.........tomorrow just find a good Church and fellowship. Peace to you bro.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Paris Attack; Releases Statements by tonytony208(m): 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
madridguy:
So as ISIL too, it is political. If you don't see anything evil in France financing, fueling this group they stop crying foul is the tools is used against them.

Agreed that France is financing Isis, like you claimed. But how come Isis is now using the name of Allah to perpetrate evil and here you are supporting them, as if Allah is the truly then originator of evil?

1 Like

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Paris Attack; Releases Statements by tomakint: 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
madridguy:
I am Muslim and I will die a Muslim Insha Allah. Accept Islam.

Terrorist mode activated I am not impressed......sail on bro

1 Like

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Paris Attack; Releases Statements by Quelme: 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
madridguy:
Why the pain naaa my sister ? I need you to bring fact to counter me not just cover it up. I tried to be civil with you but you just want me to accept that Islam. Is the cause of every evil thing so I told you what you wanna hear.

keep grasping for straw. It is better you and your household start worshipping sango or ifa, atleast that is still better than serving a blood thirsty moon god...
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Paris Attack; Releases Statements by seankay(m): 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
madridguy:
Including Democratic Republic of Congo and South Sudan ?

Nigeria,Cameroon,Niger,Chad,Somalia,Kenya,Egypt,Libya,Afghan,Pakistan,Iraq,Beruit,Syria,Mali.......the list is endless
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Paris Attack; Releases Statements by Xmen149(m): 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
SERIOUSLY!! are we still looking/waiting for the anti-christ..........i think it has began..
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Paris Attack; Releases Statements by kewhos(m): 12:51am On Nov 15, 2015
Buddhists Living with Hindus = NO PROBLEM
Hindus Living with Christians = NO PROBLEM
Christians Living with Shinto = NO PROBLEM
Shinto Living with Confucians = NO PROBLEM
Confucians Living with Bahai’s = NO PROBLEM
Bahai’s Living with Jews = NO PROBLEM
Jews Living with Atheists = NO PROBLEM
Atheists Living with Buddhists = NO PROBLEM
Buddhists Living with Sikhs = NO PROBLEM
Sikhs Living with Hindus = NO PROBLEM
Hindus Living with Bahai’s = NO PROBLEM
Bahai’s Living with Christians = NO PROBLEM
Christians Living with Jews = NO PROBLEM
Jews Living with Buddhists = NO PROBLEM
Buddhists Living with Shinto = NO PROBLEM
Shinto Living with Atheists = NO PROBLEM
Atheists Living with Confucians = NO PROBLEM
Confucians Living with Atheists = NO PROBLEM

But...

Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Bahai = Problem
Muslims living with Shinto = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
SUNNI MUSLIMS LIVING IN EUROPE BIGGEST PROBLEM!

Why are Muslims always blaming other religion for their problems and downfalls? When will they (Muslims) start taking responsibilities for the cause of their misfortune?

I urge our Muslim brothers to wise up before other religions start having suicide bombers grin grin grin and killing in the name of their god
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Paris Attack; Releases Statements by spinna: 1:10am On Nov 15, 2015
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Paris Attack; Releases Statements by Kestolovee95(f): 4:17am On Nov 15, 2015
Islam has to be banned and the middle east nuked done they've their worst already.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Paris Attack; Releases Statements by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
oloriooko:

you are a basic Moro.n
how could you spew such evil and demonic thoughts
this is a confirmation of the saying that Islam is terrorism
God punish your generations unborn hian!

Unfortunately you don't know me neither do you know anything about my religious believe. I take it that you are a christain and I can see you setting an example by insulting me. Unfortunately I have placed a curse on you and your unborn generation to the 10th generation. May whatever land you stand on be a curse to you and your unborn generation. May the gods of the lands all over the universe turn their backs on you and your unborn generation. Even when you find yourself out on the sea/ocean may the gods of the sea and oceans make your life miserable and those of your children and children children to the 10th generation.
May all your sweet and hard work turn to rust. May you never know peace. Even in death may you know nothing be agony and misery.
May the gods of sun never allow you to see any good or reap any success from your hard work and may you know nothing but misery under the sun. When the rain pours may the gods of the rain in union with the gods of the land of wherever you find yourself join forces to send misery your way. May gnashing of teeth be what you experience when dry session comes. May the gods that rules the earth during the dry session bestow you will all kinds of ill health in dry season. May you never know peace no matter the season or the place or earth where you find yourself. May the gods of the sky strike you death if they found you in any airplane and your unborn generation.

I stand to make a convenient with gods of the land, skies, seas and gods of the season to place these curse on you and your unborn generation and may the gods use your soul as a reward.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING | Saraki Joins 2019 Presidential Race / The Man Abba Kyari (photo)! / Reasons For Postponing The Election "United Nations"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.