Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread (45777 Views)

Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri / Delta People Celebrate Ali Modu Sheriff's Victory In Court Today (Photos / Amaechi Meets Niger Delta People Over Socio-Economic Direction Of The Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 15, 2015
Ibebe:

Hey friend grin This is an interesting comment o shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

yes naah. The oyel is our oyel and we will not allow any kainkain drinking chimps from the swamps to lay claim to our common wealth giving to all of by nature. Was it the so called ss people that put the oyel in the ground and water? No.

13 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Ibebe: 12:09am On Nov 15, 2015
Xetima:
Please, there is NOTHING like SS or Niger Delta.

Have you heard of NN or NW or WW people? Rather you have Odua people, Arewa people or Igbo people. Let Ijaws, Edos, Itsekiris, Ibibios etc create their threads and stop lumping everybody together for your selfish reason. What relationship does the Etsako man has with the Ijaw or Etche to be lumped together. Or does a Bini man know anything about the Calabaris, or Ika man be joined to an Ibibio in the name of SS?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked chaiii We need more Ijaws on NL o

2 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Obiagu1(m): 12:10am On Nov 15, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Hahahahahahaha.

The niger delta is Nigeria's meal ticket datz all. When the oyel runs out they will be dumped like rotten potatoes. Lol

You know that time they will be excaping their canoe houses through oil covered rivers and running into Igboland.

By that time, I'll be in a position to launch Operation Kill All Creek Rats.

8 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Ibebe: 12:10am On Nov 15, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

yes naah. The oyel is our oyel and we will not allow any kainkain drinking chimps from the swamps to lay claim to our common wealth giving to all of by nature. Was it the so called ss people that put the oyel in the ground and water? No.

Na wa. So make we drink from the oil before we divide this nation?
How many oil wells do you own sef?

2 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 15, 2015
pazienza:
Arrgh! Our Niger delta people, Nice thread. Eze Richard Ekegbu, Eze Oyigbo say make I great una. He gave me Oji Igbo to give to una, but I ate it on the way!

Anyway, Ndi banyi ekelem m unu!

Give it up man, these monkeys are cursed beyond redemption I tell you. Even your grand children will still be trying to convince them.

Leave them!

2 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 15, 2015
Obiagu1:

There's no SS ethnic group.
Edo man should create a thread for Edo people and not include Igbos in it.

No one is under duress to associate with this thread. If it doesn't appeal to your socio-ethnic sentiments, I can't see fetters on your waist. Bonne voyage!

4 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Obiagu1(m): 12:12am On Nov 15, 2015
Politicos:

No one is under duress to associate with this thread. If it doesn't appeal to your socio-ethnic sentiments, I can't see fetters on your waist. Bonne voyage!

This Ijaw expansionism must stop.
We must crush it!

15 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Ibebe: 12:14am On Nov 15, 2015
^^^ whose post got banned? The person quoted me.

1 Like

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Ibebe: 12:14am On Nov 15, 2015
Obiagu1:

We must crush it!

Aren't Igbos trying to claim Ijawlands?

You guys needa figure this out before we divide this country.

1 Like

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 15, 2015
Obiagu1:

We must crush it!

Who are they subjugating in their expansionist venture?

2 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by iconize(m): 12:15am On Nov 15, 2015
I always burst out laughing when I see threads like this.

9 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Obiagu1(m): 12:17am On Nov 15, 2015
Ibebe:

Aren't Igbos trying to claim Ijawlands?

You guys needa figure this out before we divide this country.

Why should Igbo claim oil poluted brains?
No, Igbo know their boundary and will have it.

15 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by illiad: 12:19am On Nov 15, 2015
How do I send a carton of beer to the very mendicant that created this thread?

2 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 15, 2015
42 years left for Nigeria to leave your SS/ND barren like Oloibiri

8 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Obiagu1(m): 12:22am On Nov 15, 2015
Politicos:

Who are they subjugating in their expansionist venture?

For an Ijaw man to say there's no Igbo in the SS, that's an open declaration of war on the Igbo.

I guarantee you, a time would come when people would say there WAS Ijaw people in Southern Nigeria.

13 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Coolabbie: 12:23am On Nov 15, 2015
And of course the biafraudians have entered where they were not invited.
Sorry Op, thread derailed

5 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Ibebe: 12:26am On Nov 15, 2015
Obiagu1:

For an Ijaw man to say there's no Igbo in the SS, that's an open declaration of war on the Igbo.

I guarantee you, a time would come why people would say there WAS Ijaw people in Southern Nigeria.

Really? Where are you sending them??

1 Like

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Obiagu1(m): 12:27am On Nov 15, 2015
Ibebe:

Really? Where are you sending them??

Back to their canoes to head off to wherever they came from.

6 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 15, 2015
Obiagu1:

I guarantee you, a time would come why people would say there WAS Ijaw people in Southern Nigeria.

The last thing I imagine is embroiling myself in this feisty imbroglio. Let every man be his voice! Too many unclear issues in every nook of this country. It's saddening that the more this country ages, the wider the social severance amongst its people.

2 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Ibebe: 12:29am On Nov 15, 2015
Obiagu1:

Back to their canoes to head off to wherever they came from.

Who will then take over their land?
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 15, 2015
Coolabbie:

'Derailed' is a mild description. It has been shredded.

1 Like

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Obiagu1(m): 12:32am On Nov 15, 2015
Ibebe:

Do they have land?
Ask why GEJ wanted to build floating cities for them.

8 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:35am On Nov 15, 2015
IzonOwei:
Tonye you do make sense..but as you know it some of our brothers are already against the move for resource control and then you wonder why..we have been made to be divided so that we don't fight for the common course..we need to sensitize our brothers so that we all share one thought and fight for what is right....as for me I am for the niger delta movement..
Gbam! Unfortunately, some Igbos have invaded this thread(in envy) Jesus! However, it won't stop our agitation for a better region.

PS: Non of our brothers are against resource control. I'm yet to see any

7 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by mike404(m): 12:36am On Nov 15, 2015
Oyind17:
I'm from 3 states there but sorry i cant mention
BURSTED

12 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by illiad: 12:37am On Nov 15, 2015
Coolabbie:

I thought the Op is the sublime of emptiness, until you popped up from grave of ignorance and delusion

If you do not want to invite Biafra or Igbo, please open an edo urhobo Ijaws yorubas hausa fulanis fulanis thread and if you see any Igbo or Biafra shoot them. But if ever you mention niger delta or south South, you're already in Biafra and will be shot.

23 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:37am On Nov 15, 2015
Ibebe:

Politicos:

'Derailed' is a mild description. It has been shredded.
Coolabbie:
They will naturally fade off if we all ignore them and face what we are after.

*When a man is determined to be stupid, it is best to give him space for his stupidity*

3 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Obiagu1(m): 12:39am On Nov 15, 2015
House thieves and land grabbers.

17 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by princdebola201(m): 12:41am On Nov 15, 2015
Why re this igbos always behave like a goat..
Somebody created this thread for a purpose and you guys have invaded and derailed the thread..why re u people always scared of seeing the niger Delta unite

Nawa 4 una ooo

10 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by pazienza(m): 12:42am On Nov 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Gbam! Unfortunately, some Igbos have invaded this thread(in envy) Jesus! However, it won't stop our agitation for a better region.

PS: Non of our brothers are against resource control. I'm yet to see any

No Igbo man is against your resource control, but we insist you ( Ijaws) and your Edoid co conspirators should stop hiding behind the Niger delta tag to claim Igbo speaking territories.

If you had named this thread Ijaw commonwealth or Edoid commonwealth and didn't try to land grab Igbo speaking territories, no Igbo man would have invaded this thread.

The Ijaws must learn to stand on their own, if they don't want Eastern co operation, same thing applies to the Edoids( Edo, Urhobo, Isoko, Itsekiri).

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Obiagu1(m): 12:42am On Nov 15, 2015
princdebola201:
Why re this igbos always behave like a goat..
Somebody created this thread for a purpose and you guys have invaded and derailed the thread..why re u people always scared of seeing the niger Delta unite

Nawa 4 una ooo

Is Niger Delta a tribe?

22 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 15, 2015
Obiagu1:

Is Niger Delta a tribe?
Abeg, ask them? What language do they speak. Okay, when Yorubas or Hausas or Igbos want to talk about intimate issues they resort to their common language and dialect. Can SS/ND do that? for your information I am from Delta and there is nothing like SS/ND please!

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

16,744 Persons In Kaduna Receive N20,000 FG's Cash Transfer / I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre / Which Is The Best ENGLISH Speaking AFRICAN Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.