Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Rev Fr. Mbaka Says Pro Biafra Protests Is ‘evil’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rev Fr. Mbaka Says Pro Biafra Protests Is ‘evil’ (3211 Views)

Prominent Prophet Mbaka Says Buhari May Be Killed / Dogara Has Declared War Against Buhari, Party, Says Pro-gbajabiamila Group / Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Says Pro Biafra Protests Is ‘evil’ by paramakina202: 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
Koleman:
De painful and wicked truth is dat biafra protest is just a fall-out from the result of last election! I can swear on my life that if Gej had won there would not had been anything like biafra protest! They still cannot believe an incumbent lost an election. They were so so sure it was gonna be Gej till 2019. Really i share your pain. But majority of Nigerians had their say.
You ate partially right because had GEJ won he wouldn't have arrested Nnamdi Kanu and there won't be any protest to release him.

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Says Pro Biafra Protests Is ‘evil’ by paramakina202: 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
paramakina202:
You are partially right because had GEJ won he wouldn't have arrested Nnamdi Kanu and there won't be any protest to release him.
Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Says Pro Biafra Protests Is ‘evil’ by gebest: 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
He always says the truth

3 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Says Pro Biafra Protests Is ‘evil’ by su24tech: 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Now you are blaming south east governors and leaders but just
months ago, you were blaming Jonathan for all the problems in
Nigeria calling him bad luck and all. I now believe what they
said that you were bitter at Jonathan because you lost access
to him. smh. God will surely vindicate Jonathan.

but the leaders refused to develop both ss and se

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Says Pro Biafra Protests Is ‘evil’ by Jesusloveyou: 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
EternalTruths:
Can someone ask Father Mbaka why the long queue for fuel is back

Father Mbaka should list 5 Changes Buhari solely initiated

because ur clueless corrupt ogogoro hero has not return d stolen subsidy money, so d marketers has not be paid

3 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Says Pro Biafra Protests Is ‘evil’ by Trut(m): 11:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
This is the result of Aisha's visit.

5 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Says Pro Biafra Protests Is ‘evil’ by Jesusloveyou: 11:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:
how can he blame buhari again after blaming ur clueless corrupt ogogoro hero, he is not blaming d present president and governors, he is blaming past leaders like gej and ike ekweremadu and all d past south east govs and legislators

4 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Says Pro Biafra Protests Is ‘evil’ by BiafranPrince: 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
Trut:
This is the result of Aisha's visit.

Truth

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Says Pro Biafra Protests Is ‘evil’ by omenka(m): 12:13am On Nov 15, 2015
Tolatutu:
Some of them on nairaland were even using his name , claiming he supports them
They are eternal liars. They lie to themselves and mould their minds to believe the lies.

They intend to bring their dream country to fruition one step Lie at a time.

IPOD is nothing but a scam.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Says Pro Biafra Protests Is ‘evil’ by omenka(m): 12:16am On Nov 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

So it is no longer Biafra but "long queue for fuel" in the "zoo"?

Confused ediotss!

But lalasticlala why? This na front page material! Thanks
Lalasticlala, what better source do you need to move this to permanent site

3 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Says Pro Biafra Protests Is ‘evil’ by spinna: 1:00am On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Says Pro Biafra Protests Is ‘evil’ by ewigmee: 1:09am On Nov 15, 2015
Mbaka no dey hide his own at all -Aisha visit yesterday, today condemnation. Easy oh.

6 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Says Pro Biafra Protests Is ‘evil’ by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:14am On Nov 15, 2015
EternalTruths:
Can someone ask Father Mbaka why the long queue for fuel is back

Father Mbaka should list 5 Changes Buhari solely initiated

You do know that this Govt is barely six months old and has just sworn in Ministers? All Father. Mbaka is telling you is to not run mad with hate. I'd adhere if I was you.

5 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Says Pro Biafra Protests Is ‘evil’ by fulanimafia: 1:25am On Nov 15, 2015
Quintessential Fr. Mbaka spitting the truth like it should be told.

Obinoscopy, Seun, Ishilove kindly treat.

3 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Says Pro Biafra Protests Is ‘evil’ by Nobody: 2:35am On Nov 15, 2015
Interesting point

2 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Says Pro Biafra Protests Is ‘evil’ by Yeske2(m): 3:47am On Nov 15, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Why are you crying and cursing the man of God?
He predicted that GEJ would fail and it happened.
He's telling you that your IPOB trekking is evil and you're bitter, e never tire you? Not as if i saw you in any of the trekkings.
IPOB and Kanu are DOA, the man of God has spoken, knack head for wall if you disagree.

4 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Says Pro Biafra Protests Is ‘evil’ by Kestolovee95(f): 5:08am On Nov 15, 2015
ofenmanucom:
After Aisha's visit Father Mbaka has compromised. He has sold his soul to the devil...

I wonder how much Aisha brought this time. We all know he collects donation from aso rock as he confessed during Patience Jona's era. lol
Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Says Pro Biafra Protests Is ‘evil’ by abouzaid: 6:49am On Nov 15, 2015
we have seen videos here on nairaland of mbaka praying for biafra but Aisha buhari paid him a visit and he suddenly turns pro Nigerian? anyway, i have also learnt not to take these newspapers with their brown envelope journalism. i also expect all those thieves at CAN to soon join in jostling for the federal money by making anti biafra rhetorics. mbaka barely escaped with his reputation intact last time but i wonder if he would survive it this time if indeed he said such things.

2 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Says Pro Biafra Protests Is ‘evil’ by duwdu: 9:22am On Nov 15, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Actually, Father Mbaka blamed the southeast governors and leaders as well while President Jonathan was in power. At some point then, Mbaka was even reported at the time to have been at serious loggerheads with some of those governors and leaders, for the same reasons - rightly or wrongly - of perceived underdevelopment of the southeast.

So, I'm afraid, your premise is simply off. You're just looking for a needle in a haystack with which to pin Father Mbaka on this issue of the relative underdevelopment of the southeast.

The southeast - like most other regions of the country, I hasten to add - certainly deserved better than what it got back from at least the immediate past leaders. This, in spite of the human, material, and financial resources then at the disposal of such leaders.

Just call a spade a spade, and all these deliberate distortions of issues will be turned into visions that should help in the development of any entities, anywhere.

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Says Pro Biafra Protests Is ‘evil’ by FreeGlobe(f): 9:27am On Nov 15, 2015
duwdu:

Actually, Father Mbaka blamed the southeast governors and leaders as well while President Jonathan was in power. At some point then, Mbaka was even reported at the time to have been at serious loggerheads with some of those governors and leaders, for the same reasons - rightly or wrongly - of perceived underdevelopment of the southeast.

So, I'm afraid, your premise is simply off. You're just looking for a needle in a haystack with which to pin Father Mbaka on this issue of the relative underdevelopment of the southeast.

The southeast - like most other regions of the country, I hasten to add - certainly deserved better than what it got back from at least the immediate past leaders. This, in spite of the human, material, and financial resources then at the disposal of such leaders.

Just call a spade a spade, and all these deliberate distortions of issues will be turned into visions that should help in the development of any entities, anywhere.

P34c3
Go and watch the video where he lambasted Jonathan and told us Buhari was the messiah, was there anytime he mentioned South East governors during that sermon. Mbaka has lost it please

2 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Says Pro Biafra Protests Is ‘evil’ by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2015
fulanimafia:
Quintessential Fr. Mbaka spitting the truth like it should be told.

Obinoscopy, Seun, Ishilove kindly treat.

Add lalasticlala forget Obino!
Re: Rev Fr. Mbaka Says Pro Biafra Protests Is ‘evil’ by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Add lalasticlala forget Obino!

After he got bribed?

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Will Now Carry Arms In Self Defence - Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra (IPOB) / Niger Delta Avengers Wish Muslim Happy Eid Hit Chevron Rmp 22,23 And 24 Again / Over $58billion Expended By Buhari In 16 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.