Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack (5790 Views)

8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano / President Buhari Has Signed The Paris Agreement (photo) / Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
The terrorists came from the back and started shooting people dead! Let's pray for France

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by Obrigardo: 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
hmmm
Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by ki02020(m): 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
GOD! Even one of the acclaimed most secured country is vulnerable to attack....GOD please protect me even in my sense of full confident

11 Likes

Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by tomakint: 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
This is damn too bad........I still wonder how some folks still feel proud being Muslims................ .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
End time France.
Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by theDEVILisHERE: 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
ki02020:
GOD! Even one of the acclaimed most secured country is vulnerable to attack....GOD please protect me even in my sense of full confident

Stop calling unto a phantom being called "God"

That entity is not your creator
Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by Asolab(m): 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
Chai see people,so painful few of dem didnt dat would b dia last day
Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
End time
Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by Chimarto: 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
The guy is like, today maybe our last day.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by Nature8(m): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nawa oo..
Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by Pavore9: 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
So sad.
Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by ERAKAMUS: 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
tomakint:
This is damn too bad........I still wonder how some folks still feel proud being Muslims................ .
Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by sparkleRed(f): 12:14am On Nov 15, 2015
Bigmillz:
The terrorists came from the back and started shooting people dead! Let's pray for France

Ok have u prayed for nigeria 2day with d bokoharam ish everywhere undecided and biafra

5 Likes

Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by sweetboy25(m): 1:24am On Nov 15, 2015
so sad
Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by RealAdewole(m): 4:07am On Nov 15, 2015
This people are even lower than animals
Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by oloriooko(m): 5:49am On Nov 15, 2015
and some evil twisted minded Muslims say do not blame Muslims for this barbaric thing?

every Muslim or person that passively, actively, secretly or openly support this devil executed plan on Paris will continually experience same in his family and generations unborn hian!

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 15, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

You should be careful.

In my teens and early twenties I was an atheist who thought he knew it all because I read some baseless philosophies and was very proud of my then foolish academic prowess.

One particular day I got into a debate with a soft spoken and calm friend about religion and God and for every seemingly pompous and arrogant point I made he calmly responded with polite one liners that at that time sounded foolish to me. The more I strutted my baseless philosophy the more I got angrier but he remained calm and polite in his response until I insulted him and his God and stormed away. As I walked back to my home I got angrier recalling our conversation and I declared to myself that christians are the most foolish people in the world to believe in an imaginary God. As I made my way home I saw reason and proof to believe in my no God theory when I saw a cripple begging on the street. The crippled woman had a baby and called out to me and said " oga help me in the name of God". I then retorted back to her that there is no God. Immediately I said those words I felt a weight leave me and everything became hostile. It was as if I was in a harsh dream state. every body I encountered on my way from that point was violently hostile and angry to me. To cut a long story short I ended up in a police station after I was rescued by a patrol team of police men who rescued me from a mob who were set to lynch me to death as an armed robber. I recall that I lost my wallet after I disembarked from the first bus and I had to trek through a bad neighbourhood to make it across the canal to Apapa GRA. I was accosted by some hoodlums at the ajegunle end of boundary who wanted to rob me but I stood my ground and during the scuffle with 3 of them one of them shouted ole.. the crowd then surged and started beating me. You see they knew I wasn't a thief and they saw from my appearance that I could not possibly be staying in that part of town and when I tried telling them I was making my way home to Apapa they got even more angry.
Then something came back to me. A warm feeling that I had not known since I cursed at that poor cripple. A feeling of calmness and then I heard His voice and He told me not to be afraid that He is with me. It was that time the police came and rescued me. That day Jesus walked with me and even though I was heading to a police station for the first time all beating and bruised I have never felt so much at peace and calm in my life.

That day was the day I knew there was a God. It wasn't a miracle but God just decided to leave me on my own for just an hour.

If you are searching for proof and are looking for miracles before you believe there is a God you will never see it, for God will hide Himself from you.

I am not in anyway a good practising christian or religious man today but I know there is a GOD.

Don't let arrogance and pride pave way for your downfall. Atheists are the most angry people. The more you cement your no God doctrine the more arrogant and empty your life becomes. I thank God for that debate with my Christian friend that day for if I had not gone through what I saw that day I probably will still be an angry and proud fool.

I have encountered dangerous and near death situations in my life after that incidence but all through these testing moments I remained calm and believed in God who Has manifested His presence to help me out and save my skin. I have wrestled an armed robber and disarmed him, got shot at by a drunken cop who miraculously missed at less then 5 ft from me, escaped a burning car twice that flipped and several other near death situations. In all my troubles I remained calm not because I am a tough guy but because I believe God will send Jesus to back my ass up.

So stop this pride before it destroys you

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by whugo(m): 7:03am On Nov 15, 2015
viickerz:
End time
Why can't you find your own trade mark. Must you be lasisi ?
Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by richyfunky(m): 7:11am On Nov 15, 2015
Say No To Terrorism. The God U claim to be fighting for is definitely Weak & Naive
Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 15, 2015
sparkleRed:

Ok have u prayed for nigeria 2day with d bokoharam ish everywhere undecided and biafra
Yes I always do! I pray for all regardless
Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by ril19(m): 7:57am On Nov 15, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

I understand your feel bro. you prolly feel like "how could a God who is Almighty and powerful allow all these tragic events befall his creations?"
Well there is an answer. Remember God did not intend it to be this way because from the creation account God put the first human pair in a garden where they simply lacked nothing. Next God blessed them, telling them to extend that beautiful garden to other parts of the earth. You know how the rest of the story goes. Buh rest assured that God will act soon to remove the wicked and end all suffering. THAT'S A PROMISE FROM GOD HIMSELF!
Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by lifestyle1(m): 8:00am On Nov 15, 2015
sad
Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by SeverusSnape(m): 8:17am On Nov 15, 2015
CharleyCharley:
and this boy says islam is a religion of peace grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2555154_agarawu2_jpeg7d0fc4c9ac752bf805999c6ffd931f54

cc: SeverusSnape,

do you agree with him?
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin

So that's the picture of that despicable thing called agarawu23 ?? grin

Ugly mofo... Islam is not peace but piss.
Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by CharleyCharley: 8:22am On Nov 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin

So that's the picture of that despicable thing called agarawu23 ?? grin

Ugly mofo... Islam is not peace but piss.

grin grin such a 'handsome' young mr.nairaland failure

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by ThisMeansWAR: 8:26am On Nov 15, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

You should be careful.

In my teens and early twenties I was an atheist who thought he knew it all because I read some baseless philosophies and was very proud of my then foolish academic prowess.

One particular day I got into a debate with a soft spoken and calm friend about religion and God and for every seemingly pompous and arrogant point I made he calmly responded with polite one liners that at that time sounded foolish to me. The more I strutted my baseless philosophy the more I got angrier but he remained calm and polite in his response until I insulted him and his God and stormed away. As I walked back to my home I got angrier recalling our conversation and I declared to myself that christians are the most foolish people in the world to believe in an imaginary God. As I made my way home I saw reason and proof to believe in my no God theory when I saw a cripple begging on the street. The crippled woman had a baby and called out to me and said " oga help me in the name of God". I then retorted back to her that there is no God. Immediately I said those words I felt a weight leave me and everything became hostile. It was as if I was in a harsh dream state. every body I encountered on my way from that point was violently hostile and angry to me. To cut a long story short I ended up in a police station after I was rescued by a patrol team of police men who rescued me from a mob who were set to lynch me to death as an armed robber. I recall that I lost my wallet after I disembarked from the first bus and I had to trek through a bad neighbourhood to make it across the canal to Apapa GRA. I was accosted by some hoodlums at the ajegunle end of boundary who wanted to rob me but I stood my ground and during the scuffle with 3 of them one of them shouted ole.. the crowd then surged and started beating me. You see they knew I wasn't a thief and they saw from my appearance that I could not possibly be staying in that part of town and when I tried telling them I was making my way home to Apapa they got even more angry.
Then something came back to me. A warm feeling that I had not known since I cursed at that poor cripple. A feeling of calmness and then I heard His voice and He told me not to be afraid that He is with me. It was that time the police came and rescued me. That day Jesus walked with me and even though I was heading to a police station for the first time all beating and bruised I have never felt so much at peace and calm in my life.

That day was the day I knew there was a God. It wasn't a miracle but God just decided to leave me on my own for just an hour.

If you are searching for proof and are looking for miracles before you believe there is a God you will never see it, for God will hide Himself from you.

I am not in anyway a good practising christian or religious man today but I know there is a GOD.

Don't let arrogance and pride pave way for your downfall. Atheists are the most angry people. The more you cement your no God doctrine the more arrogant and empty your life becomes. I thank God for that debate with my Christian friend that day for if I had not gone through what I saw that day I probably will still be an angry and proud fool.

I have encountered dangerous and near death situations in my life after that incidence but all through these testing moments I remained calm and believed in God who Has manifested His presence to help me out and save my skin. I have wrestled an armed robber and disarmed him, got shot at by a drunken cop who miraculously missed at less then 5 ft from me, escaped a burning car twice that flipped and several other near death situations. In all my troubles I remained calm not because I am a tough guy but because I believe God will send Jesus to back my ass up.

So stop this pride before it destroys you
lmao.. Inshort, they beat god into you? Shii gerarahia hehehehe.

And you also dnt think your brain created that voice in your head because you are in total state of helplessness and needed help from anything at that moment and your brain created what you already had in your inner consciousness?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by lordonwils(m): 8:57am On Nov 15, 2015
may God have mercy on ur soul
Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by duduade: 9:00am On Nov 15, 2015
tomakint:
you must be a bigot.....!!! Rubbish. ..
Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by sparkleRed(f): 9:35am On Nov 15, 2015
Bigmillz:
Yes I always do! I pray for all regardless

Ok good den continue praying
Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by carinmom(f): 9:47am On Nov 15, 2015
tomakint:

Why do you people hate Muslims so much What evidence do you have that suggests that they are the perpetrators hun?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by fabiomatic(m): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2015
tomakint:
nawa oo. So because some set of creatures hid under the guise of Islam to perpetrate evils mean Muslims should deny Islam? Nothing weh we no go see for nairaland. When you're knowledgeable about Islam, you would know why Muslims feel proud to be.
Re: PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack by Mcbussy(m): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2015
duduade:
you must be a bigot.....!!! Rubbish. ..

Bro he's actually right...nobody is saying you should deny ur faith, but u can show a little bit of respect by keeping shut when people are showing emotional hatred for Islam anytime things like this happen. Just let them vent and over time, they'll come back to their senses and realise that not all Muslims are like that. But when u come here to preach Islam is religion of peace, religion of dis and dat...u only infuriate pple that are already pissed.

I am a christian and I feel ashamed of Christianity some times when I hear all those controversial things about pastors. I even go as far as questioning myself, and wonder if this whole christianity/Islam, religion generally is biggest scam that humanity has pulled since time immemorial.

I mean, sure our various religions tell us that there's a God that watches everything we do, and that he watches sinners and gives us the opportunity to change. Religion claims this God is pure,perfect and unbias. He also sees our heart and knows everything that's about to happen. How long would He watch all these people committing all sort of atrocities in His name? lipsrsealed... If they don't know they are doing evil, He should get them to know, and if they are aware of the evil they are doing and committing it in the name of God, He should wipe them out already.

When I read religious books and think about all that happen in the world...all I see is paradox.

God help us

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Intimidating Credentials Of Peter Obi, Atiku’s Running Mate / Crypto Was Banned Cuz The South Refused To Take The North Along (Picture) / Nigeria’s GDP Expands By 4.03 Percent In Q3 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.