Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Why Do Africans Hate Themselves Like This. Cry To Facebook Managers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Africans Hate Themselves Like This. Cry To Facebook Managers (1021 Views)

The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React / Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Africans Hate Themselves Like This. Cry To Facebook Managers by zieraw2005(m): 12:45am On Nov 15, 2015
Dear Africans,

Have you ever wondered why FACEBOOK has never given us an app when our brothers and sisters get slaughtered like sheeps and cows in Nigeria or Sudan. WE saw the rainbow flag for gay rights and we have seen the French flag. And I'm sure any western world will qualify for this gesture.

DOES this mean that we ourselves do not care for the lives of those who die but are poor africans? YOU of all people jump on the bandwagon; and try to reassure yourselves that you are being a human being. NO you are hypocrite; just like the people who run Facebook. NIGERIANS have been dying and I have not seen anything turn green and white? WHY because ALL of you have become comfortable with the death of poor aFRICANS. Death, becomes death, when it no longer astounds us. At that point the moral campus of humanity ceases to exist.

Paris, London, New York, Hong Kong these worlds continue to render your humanity; but Lagos, Abuja, Joberg, everywhere where there is a black African YOU HAVE NORMALIZED death. The industrial death of poor Africans no longer moves the world and has completely been taken away from the conscious of humanity. YOU ARE ALL hypocrites my African people.

Your fervent desire to express remorse for tragedies in the western world, but retain silence for those of your fellow Africans continues to be a symptomatic reality of the disease of colonialism. Your actions are the offspring of your colonial history. Je nesuis pa Charlie, Je suis Wale, Je Suis Tao, Je suis Femi, Je Suis Akiyo, Je suis Karumba, Je Suis Mutale, Je Suis Sampa, Je Suis Adeyo.

I place a proscutory verdict on All Africans for your hypocrisy, your colonialism, and your normalization of the suffering of our continent. I find each and everyone of you guilty!!!

I didn't see the Kenyan Flag... I didn't see the Nigerian Flag.. I didn't see the Sudanese Flag. YOU WILL NOT SEE THE FRENCH FLAG ON MY WALL!!

UNTIL death, regardless of who the victims is, solicits the same disdain it does when terrorists attack paris!! I WILL NOT NORMALIZE THE DEATH OF POOR AFRICANS!!!

I stand in COMPLETE disdain of death. WHERE EVER it exists and wherever it is perpetuated by Terror. From ABUJA To Israel, Syria, Lebanon. I George N. Mtonga II stand against Terror; REGARDLESS OF THE VICTIM- arabs, muslims, christians, blacks, whites, women ,children, jews, hispanics. I STAND FOR HUMANITY!!!

Yours faithfully and for humanity,

ZIERAW

LIFTED( FROM SOLOMON )

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Themselves Like This. Cry To Facebook Managers by zieraw2005(m): 12:50am On Nov 15, 2015
Is Africa and Nigeria to be precise Not A nation? Why do world powers down play us? Think everybody. Don't just delve Into anything thrown at you.

Humans are Humans.
#NoColorIsSuperior
#WeAreOne
#FaceBookWhy
#TreatAllEqual
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Themselves Like This. Cry To Facebook Managers by itskinglee(m): 1:16am On Nov 15, 2015
True talk
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Themselves Like This. Cry To Facebook Managers by goodwords: 1:25am On Nov 15, 2015
Remember that no political party have EVER been accused in Europe of trying to undermine the efforts of the government by sponsoring terrorists.

In Iraq, Syria, Nigeria etc. that's the case!!!!!!!!!!!

Bokoharam did not start when President Jonathan, a Southerner, came into power, NO. But their attacks escalated when he won the election in 2011.
My dear President Buhari said something about making Nigeria Ungovernable (God forgive him) and the rest is history.
Fast forward to 2015, President Buhari, a northerner is here, I could not remember the last time I heard about Biafra.
Suddenly Biafra is building gradually. When blood shed begins,
WILL THE OWNER OF FACEBOOK DEEM IT REASONABLE TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD TO SYMPATHIZE WITH US?

or will they reason that we are back with our usual political moves.

GOD BLESS you as you make common sense contributions.
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Themselves Like This. Cry To Facebook Managers by SkyBlue1: 1:25am On Nov 15, 2015
Go and make your own app and let it celebrate what you believe in, you guys are tedious gosh. The world will take you more seriously when you stop being a hopeless consumer and start producing something yourselves. Next you would cry that CNN is not recognising things that are important to Nigeria. Is CNN a Nigerian based business? Was facebook born in Nigeria? Just embarassing to read . . . and you can't see the silliness of it. 'The whole world is against me because I can't take care of myself or stand for what I believe in'. You can't even refine your own oil and complain about cost of fuel, do you have no sense of pride?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Themselves Like This. Cry To Facebook Managers by SkyBlue1: 1:28am On Nov 15, 2015
goodwords:
Remember that no political party have EVER been accused in Europe of trying to undermine the efforts of the government by sponsoring terrorists.

Bokoharam did not start when President Jonathan, a Southerner, came into power, NO. But their attacks escalated when he won the election in 2011.
My dear President Buhari said something about making Nigeria Ungovernable (God forgive him) and the rest is history.
Fast forward to 2015, President Buhari, a northerner is here, I could not remember the last time I heard about Biafra.
WILL THE OWNER OF FACEBOOK DEEM IT REASONABLE TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD TO SYMPATHIZE WITH US?

With regards to the part in bold, show us a direct quote of where he said this or admit you are a buffoon. Saying the same thing over and over again doesn't automatically make it true.
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Themselves Like This. Cry To Facebook Managers by goodwords: 1:38am On Nov 15, 2015
My dear skyblue, raining insults is not my style.

May be you don't understand Fulani or Hausa, but few people who are not from the north do speak the language.

I no know!!! is not enough reason for insults.
Remember, common sense contributions only.
I opened my own thread on the same topic, but I came in here to see if others will keep emotions and sentiments aside and reason WELL.

Remain blessed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Themselves Like This. Cry To Facebook Managers by HugoChavezJr(m): 1:40am On Nov 15, 2015
Yes the French flag app on Facebook.... many of my FB friends have it on their profile pic now and it's disturbing to say the least. Most French people are very condescending towards Africans anyways, so there's no need to cry over their issues.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Themselves Like This. Cry To Facebook Managers by dialfa: 1:42am On Nov 15, 2015
black man begging white man to give him flag
spits at colonial mentality

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Themselves Like This. Cry To Facebook Managers by Nobody: 2:14am On Nov 15, 2015
goodwords:

Before it begins you will be stopped

Seun, lalasticlala, introvert
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Themselves Like This. Cry To Facebook Managers by SkyBlue1: 2:18am On Nov 15, 2015
goodwords:
My dear skyblue, raining insults is not my style.

May be you don't understand Fulani or Hausa, but few people who are not from the north do speak the language.

I no know!!! is not enough reason for insults.
Remember, common sense contributions only.
I opened my own thread on the same topic, but I came in here to see if others will keep emotions and sentiments aside and reason WELL.

Remain blessed

So in other words you didn't know what you were talking about and came online to repeat rumour and playground gossip as fact.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Themselves Like This. Cry To Facebook Managers by goodwords: 2:56am On Nov 15, 2015
We have this history of peaceful protests being hijacked by evil elements in the society.

so Mr Cuddles,

Please stop wasting your time as no one will answer you.

Violence is not my way.

cheers
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Themselves Like This. Cry To Facebook Managers by ghostmist: 3:19am On Nov 15, 2015
147 Kenyan Christian students murdered in cold blood by Islamic Al shabab fanatics.

THE WHOLE WORLD KEPT QUIET LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Themselves Like This. Cry To Facebook Managers by zieraw2005(m): 8:03am On Nov 15, 2015
SkyBlue1:
Go and make your own app and let it celebrate what you believe in, you guys are tedious gosh. The world will take you more seriously when you stop being a hopeless consumer and start producing something yourselves. Next you would cry that CNN is not recognising things that are important to Nigeria. Is CNN a Nigerian based business? Was facebook born in Nigeria? Just embarassing to read . . . and you can't see the silliness of it. 'The whole world is against me because I can't take care of myself or stand for what I believe in'. You can't even refine your own oil and complain about cost of fuel, do you have no sense of pride?
my Dear, I have one question for you. What is the way out for Nigeria and entire Africa. Do you think our youths are not trying? Things have fallen apart when our leaders left capital intensive Programs that will serve our people. Instead, the resorted to syphoning monies meannt for public project. Cant you in the dailies how much money in Dollars flying away via wind. RMITA comes to mind now under the watch of our body language President? Pls answers to d above questions would be appreciated. God bless
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Themselves Like This. Cry To Facebook Managers by zieraw2005(m): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2015
ghostmist:
147 Kenyan Christian students murdered in cold blood by Islamic Al shabab fanatics.

THE WHOLE WORLD KEPT QUIET LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED.

Dear this picture alone has vindicated me.
Calll the MOD's to pls put this on front page for more argument. I really want to learn.
I never blamed ppl tongue lashing phyno for speaking out to pray for France. This similar act has happened repeatedly here in Africa and more so Nigeria.
Bokoharam menace has taken over 50,000 souls since inception including arm forces . Nobody has accorded it international recognition.

(1) (Reply)

The Grand Strategy Of IPOB And Igbos For The People Of South South / Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement / What Questions Do You Want To Ask Lai Mohammed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.