Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

What Questions Do You Want To Ask Lai Mohammed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Questions Do You Want To Ask Lai Mohammed? (1018 Views)

Buhari Asked; Where Is Lai? I Am Here Sir – Mild Drama At FEC Meeting / Chibok Girls Rescue: Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed & El-rufai As UK Vindicates GEJ / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Questions Do You Want To Ask Lai Mohammed? by Mbeki: 11:12am On Dec 01, 2015
Minister of Information meeting with Civil Society! What question would you ask if you are here?

Re: What Questions Do You Want To Ask Lai Mohammed? by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 01, 2015
i would ask 'sir ,are you THE LIAR MOHAMMODU'?
Re: What Questions Do You Want To Ask Lai Mohammed? by Mbeki: 11:14am On Dec 01, 2015
hopelink1:
i would ask 'sir ,are you THE LIAR MOHAMMODU'?

Please ask sensible question abeg.
Re: What Questions Do You Want To Ask Lai Mohammed? by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 01, 2015
Mbeki:
I HAVE D FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION

Please ask sensible question abeg.
Re: What Questions Do You Want To Ask Lai Mohammed? by IVORY2009(m): 11:19am On Dec 01, 2015
I would ask Mr Mohammed, this simple question, and it goes like dis, Sir why is it that the change your party has be clarmouring for has refused to materialised into reality, seven months into dis administration.

1 Like

Re: What Questions Do You Want To Ask Lai Mohammed? by Mbeki: 11:20am On Dec 01, 2015
IVORY2009:
I would ask Mr Mohammed, this simple question, and it goes like dis, Sir why is it that the change your party has be clarmouring for has refused to materialised into reality, seven months into dis administration.

Great question!
Re: What Questions Do You Want To Ask Lai Mohammed? by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 01, 2015
Ask him why is it that he always lies...if that's the way his father brought him up?

Oya..ask him and revert....
Re: What Questions Do You Want To Ask Lai Mohammed? by Mbeki: 11:24am On Dec 01, 2015
Zinicc:
Ask him why is it that he always lies...if that's the way his father brought him up?

Oya..ask him and revert....

Receive sense!
Re: What Questions Do You Want To Ask Lai Mohammed? by opeaceo: 11:33am On Dec 01, 2015
How woud he create a synergy between the civil society and the law enforcement agencies across the Federation.
Re: What Questions Do You Want To Ask Lai Mohammed? by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 01, 2015
Mbeki:

Receive sense!

Like yours?

Thanks but I would rather not..

Like seriosly, ask him...since Bubu Haram was appointed by his brother Boko Haram to represent him during GEJ....
Who will he (BOko) now appoint now to speak to Bubu his dear brother.

Hope you know that Boko is black sheep of Bubu's family.

Please ask him to answer with sincerity at least for the first time.

1 Like

Re: What Questions Do You Want To Ask Lai Mohammed? by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 01, 2015
opeaceo:
How woud he create a synergy between the civil society and the law enforcement agencies across the Federation.

Buy assigning them more power to shlipsrsealed lipsrsealed t-at-sight.
Re: What Questions Do You Want To Ask Lai Mohammed? by opeaceo: 11:58am On Dec 01, 2015
Zinicc:

Buy assigning them more power to shlipsrsealed lipsrsealed t-at-sight.
If you have nothing sensible to type, use your hands for something more profitable.
Re: What Questions Do You Want To Ask Lai Mohammed? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
opeaceo:

If you have nothing sensible to type, use your hands for something more profitable.

'Sensible'

Check the topic again and tell me the sense in it....

Liar Muhammed is opposite of Sensible.
Re: What Questions Do You Want To Ask Lai Mohammed? by neolboy(m): 12:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
I will ask him which day is he going to speak the truth for once
Re: What Questions Do You Want To Ask Lai Mohammed? by onomeasike: 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ask him1. how much do they earn?There's presently a confusion on how much they earn as ministers of the federal Republic.
2.When is the RMARFC going to complete work on the review of wages of elected political leaders?
Thank you.
Re: What Questions Do You Want To Ask Lai Mohammed? by Mbeki: 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
onomeasike:
Ask him1. how much do they earn?There's presently a confusion on how much they earn as ministers of the federal Republic.
2.When is the RMARFC going to complete work on the review of wages of elected political leaders?
Thank you.

Good one!

(1) (Reply)

See The Deadly Training Safety Officials Were Doing On Road In Niger State(pics / I Call For The Removal Of Arabic Words From Our Currency And Logos / Saudi Arabia Names Nigeria Among 34-country Islamic Alliance To Fight Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.