Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

The Full Histroy And Introduction Of The Republic Of Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Full Histroy And Introduction Of The Republic Of Biafra (1143 Views)

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu / Nigeria’s Problems Started With Awo’s Introduction Of Tribal Politics — Unongo / This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Full Histroy And Introduction Of The Republic Of Biafra by Smartadimchi(m): 12:57am On Nov 15, 2015
I. Introduction
A new nation has been born. Fourteen million
people have taken their destiny into their own
hands and embarked on the task of building a
nation free from fear, bitterness and hate. Their
sole aim is to develop their innate capabilities and
rear their children in an atmosphere of peace and
security. They stretch their hands of fellowship to
all nations and appeal for understanding, friendship
and co-operation.

We, Biafrans, opted for self-determination after a
long period of heart-searching and after making
desperate efforts to save the Federation of Nigeria
from disintegration. More than any other people in
the former Federation, Biafrans contributed their
human and material resources to the cause of
national unity. From 1914, when the British
amalgamated Northern and Southern Nigeria,
Biafrans began to leave their homeland in large
numbers to settle in several places among the
Fulani-Hausa in the North and the Yoruba in the
West. In those areas they opened up new avenues
of commerce and industry and at the same time
built new homes and erected places of worship and
institutions of learning. By so doing they came to
acquire a real stake in the progress and well-being
of ALL parts of the country. They regarded
themselves as citizens of Nigeria to an extent that
no other group in the country ever did.

Wherever Biafrans sojourned their industry,
resourcefulness and drive marked them out from
their neighbours. In the North, particularly, the
distinction was enhanced by religion; for while the
majority of the Fulani-Hausa population were
Muslims the Biafrans were and still remain mostly
Christians. In addition, the progress and dynamism
of Biafrans contrasted with the tardiness and
conservatism of their neighbours who were
generally unable to achieve the same standards of
efficiency and prosperity. The envy and animosity
the Biafrans excited were manifested periodically,
such as in the massacre of Biafrans by Northern
Nigerians at Jos in 1945 and at Kano in 1953.

Click here to view the full story
Re: The Full Histroy And Introduction Of The Republic Of Biafra by watered(m): 1:40am On Nov 15, 2015
Bring the continuation to the front page else we ain't clicking anything
Re: The Full Histroy And Introduction Of The Republic Of Biafra by sweetboy25(m): 1:55am On Nov 15, 2015
i am a biafran and i serve the leaving GOD.
Re: The Full Histroy And Introduction Of The Republic Of Biafra by 4giveand4get: 2:16am On Nov 15, 2015
Every right thinking Igbo man MUST reject this Biafra agitation from Miscreants and speak out now. Igbo ppl are presently the owners of Nigeria and cannot be destroyed by those lazy igbo ppl agitating for biafra. FYI, Igbo is already taking over every part of nigeria, economically and politically. Today, an Igbo man is representing Lagos Federal constituency in House of Reps., Igbo man is a member of Lagos State house of assembly. I believe someday, igbo man will be Dep. gov of Lagos state or an oba in oshodi/Isolo local govt. Nnamdi Kanu is evil and must be rejected by all true lovers of Igbo land. We cannot afford to loose again in Nigeria polity. Any igbo blood that died in this protest is on nnamdi kanu's head. How can evil take over a wise tribe like igbo. Nnamdi kanu is about to bring evil to igbo land. this is how boko haram started in North east. Please all well meaning igbo should speak up now to avoid "had i known". Let us save Igbo land and south east from the handiwork of devil. Imagine a rat like nnamdi kanu rejecting Christ and christianity, insulting his elders in igbo land. This has proved that he does not respect his so called father, Israel Kanu. Those in support of IPOB are ppl who do not like the progress of their fellow brothers and sisters in diaspora. Nnamdi kanu is evil and MUst be rejected now or we will face the wrath of God, just like North East. I want to assure Federal Government of Nigeria that I am 100% willing and ready to work them to see that all those behind the plot and their foot soldiers are brought to book. I will expose their camps to Nigeria security any time, any day. NNAMDI KANU BU EKWENSU. IPOB GA ANWU ONWU IFERE. CHUKWU NDIGBO GA ANURU ANYI OGU. Our ppl will not die again because of one lazy igbo fool that has no achievement of his. Igbo Bu Enyi, Igbo Bu Anya Nigeria
and we will continue to work together for the progress of our brothers and sisters in other parts of nigeria without any fear or favor. If IPOB continues with their useless protest, we will not hesitate to expose all their members around us. We are taking note of them and their evil plans of attacking business men and women in Onitsha, Asaba, Owerri, Enugu, Abakiliki and Aba. They are Jobless people. Their plan is to take over all the markets, businesses, parks and communities for financial gains. God will kill all of them.............. IPOB is BOKO HARAM in DISGUISE. NNAMDI KANU IS NOT A CHRISTIAN. NNAMDI KANU IS ANTI-CHRIST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtoqcSk7ulA
https://m./1557975947766427?view=permalink&id=1676042049293149&_rdr
Re: The Full Histroy And Introduction Of The Republic Of Biafra by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
4giveand4get:
Every right thinking Igbo man MUST reject this Biafra agitation from Miscreants and speak out now. Igbo ppl are presently the owners of Nigeria and cannot be destroyed by those lazy igbo ppl agitating for biafra. FYI, Igbo is already taking over every part of nigeria, economically and politically. Today, an Igbo man is representing Lagos Federal constituency in House of Reps., Igbo man is a member of Lagos State house of assembly. I believe someday, igbo man will be Dep. gov of Lagos state or an oba in oshodi/Isolo local govt. Nnamdi Kanu is evil and must be rejected by all true lovers of Igbo land. We cannot afford to loose again in Nigeria polity. Any igbo blood that died in this protest is on nnamdi kanu's head. How can evil take over a wise tribe like igbo. Nnamdi kanu is about to bring evil to igbo land. this is how boko haram started in North east. Please all well meaning igbo should speak up now to avoid "had i known". Let us save Igbo land and south east from the handiwork of devil. Imagine a rat like nnamdi kanu rejecting Christ and christianity, insulting his elders in igbo land. This has proved that he does not respect his so called father, Israel Kanu. Those in support of IPOB are ppl who do not like the progress of their fellow brothers and sisters in diaspora. Nnamdi kanu is evil and MUst be rejected now or we will face the wrath of God, just like North East. I want to assure Federal Government of Nigeria that I am 100% willing and ready to work them to see that all those behind the plot and their foot soldiers are brought to book. I will expose their camps to Nigeria security any time, any day. NNAMDI KANU BU EKWENSU. IPOB GA ANWU ONWU IFERE. CHUKWU NDIGBO GA ANURU ANYI OGU. Our ppl will not die again because of one lazy igbo fool that has no achievement of his. Igbo Bu Enyi, Igbo Bu Anya Nigeria
and we will continue to work together for the progress of our brothers and sisters in other parts of nigeria without any fear or favor. If IPOB continues with their useless protest, we will not hesitate to expose all their members around us. We are taking note of them and their evil plans of attacking business men and women in Onitsha, Asaba, Owerri, Enugu, Abakiliki and Aba. They are Jobless people. Their plan is to take over all the markets, businesses, parks and communities for financial gains. God will kill all of them.............. IPOB is BOKO HARAM in DISGUISE. NNAMDI KANU IS NOT A CHRISTIAN. NNAMDI KANU IS ANTI-CHRIST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtoqcSk7ulA
https://m./1557975947766427?view=permalink&id=1676042049293149&_rdr

(1) (Reply)

Punch Website Hacked By Biafra Hackers / Buhari Administration’s Anti-corruption War Political — Shehu Sani / Segun Adeniyi, Dipo Famakinwa, Jarus For Change Lecture/workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.