Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,111 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature (31923 Views)

Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" / Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] / Naeto C's Wife, Nicole Stunning In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by DaBullIT(m): 9:05am On Nov 15, 2015
Llet me gues, it's not decent ?
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by MARKone(m): 9:05am On Nov 15, 2015

Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by BABANGBALI: 9:05am On Nov 15, 2015
him head don correct now
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 15, 2015
born in 1982 and it took him this long to realise sagging is childish? hmmm...
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by donholy28(m): 9:06am On Nov 15, 2015
He has grown up but davido no wan grow
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by tinobrace(m): 9:06am On Nov 15, 2015
He finally took my advice...

Glory!!!
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by refreshrate: 9:07am On Nov 15, 2015
donholy28:
He has grown up but davido no wan grow

Correction : Davido no fit grow. Cest impossible.
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by lovely17(m): 9:20am On Nov 15, 2015
Wow finally one Mature Nigerian Artiste
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by iamaffluent: 9:21am On Nov 15, 2015
Have you been battling with Pimples or Skin irritation all your life and you just need a clear face or smooth and beautiful skin... Or you probably want Sunburn treatment, Skin growth, detoxification, Ageless drink, Reparative for demage skin bleach, Skin balancing treat, lightening and toning body milk(y)
You need a Professional Cosmetologist and Therapeutic that will make the face and your skin look relax without affect expression.. Contact Kwem Skin Care today... at 17 Tokunbo Ali off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos or call 08037216982, 08117930462
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by Candybob(m): 9:23am On Nov 15, 2015
oyetunder:
A real human is someone who is able to boldly define what he wants despite the popularity of what he does not want! Thank God for those who refused to get tattoo when it became a plate number for so many others... We are also grateful for those who kept their trousers in normal places when others were busy revealing their boxers! And thank God for those parents who ensured that they raise decent humans.

Best quote today! Permission to plagiarize, sir!
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by batulakarada: 9:24am On Nov 15, 2015
anigbajumo:
sad.....I hope I will also stop it soon,I can't just dress without sagging.
Hope your boxers are always new
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by chimaobinelson(m): 9:24am On Nov 15, 2015
ice prince is one adult baby that can never grow
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by lovely17(m): 9:26am On Nov 15, 2015
Donpressman:
How that one go reduce current petrol price now

Clean BB Q10 for sale in asaba. PM me
How BB. Q10 price take affect petrol Price too undecided
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by Donpressman(m): 9:43am On Nov 15, 2015
lovely17:
How BB. Q10 price take affect petrol Price too undecided
You are harsh grin
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by macho44(m): 9:45am On Nov 15, 2015
bumi10:
Nigerian rap artiste, Naeto C, popularly nick-named ‘White Kaftan’, has revealed how he felt when his song, ‘Tony Montana’ was banned, and said he stopped ‘sagging’ when he ‘grew up’. Speaking recently with Punch, the ‘Ringtone’ crooner said he didn’t see any sense in the ban because they had to wait for three years before placing the ban. According to him, ‘the board was late.’

It will be recalled that the Nigeria Broadcasting Commission, NBC, earlier this year, placed a ban on his music video, ‘Tony Montana.’ Naeto said, “I felt the board was very late in banning the song because I released that song in 2012 and it was banned in 2015.

“Also, in the video, there was a disclaimer that no one should try the stunts we did in the video and if they had seen the music video, they would have seen the disclaimer. If they are going to ban the music video because we used guns in it, then they should ban movies with guns and occult scenes,” the singer added.

“However, that is our reality,” he continued, saying, “I don’t think we communicated anything in a distasteful manner neither did we communicate the wrong message to kids. I have two kids and naturally when you have kids, you think about other kids in whatever you do.

“I respect the organisation and I would not talk down on it but I don’t think there was any sense in it; it was not necessary to ban the video,” he noted. Responding to why he stopped ‘sagging’, he said, “Yeah, I used to sag a lot. I think I grew up and realised it looked stupid.

“When I was a younger artiste, I did not care much about my image. But now that I am grown, I pay attention to my image because the people I perform for are my clients. “My client is a mature person who obviously can afford my services. You don’t want your client to see you as irresponsible because tomorrow, when you go to the same client for a business proposition, he would not take you seriously if you are sagging.

- http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/naeto-c-i-had-to-stopped-aagging.html#sthash.C3ZbouWJ.dpuf

Abi he realized say his BOXERS too dey dirtyyy. www.dollarvista.com
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by shegra58: 9:54am On Nov 15, 2015
bist:

Just wondering why it took him this long to figure it out?
what bible said is 'Repent' not indicate anytime or age
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by WiseDon2(m): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2015
Are you thinking of moving into a new house, factory, office or relocate to other states and you need quality and affordable relocation trucks with professional personnel to assist in the relocation and settling down process? We are expert in the packing and relocation business with impeccable records of prompt quality service delivery anywhere in ABUJA. We handles everything from household properties moving, office and industrial moving, to international relocation. Our charges are moderate and very affordable depending on the amounts of goods moving and the location.Our additional features include; Artisan,Electrician,carpenter. You can contact on 08130924655 or 08057081537.

Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by anigbajumo(m): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2015
batulakarada:

Hope your boxers are always new

Always neat and I have many..........
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by lovely17(m): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2015
Donpressman:
You are harsh grin
Lol not my Fault
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by lastchild: 10:05am On Nov 15, 2015
In as much as I don't sag too but I disagree with him on this,as an artist,some certain lifestyle won't affect your image,does danrale (I don't know if I got it right)appear irresponsible for keeping his hair and wear those close that way? No,his profession calls for that,so if an artist sag ,its not a big deal,infact an artist(especially a rapper)who dress so decent like wearing suits always doesn't appeal to me at all,you have to look like what you do

What matters is how you carry yourself
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by Ryda(m): 10:27am On Nov 15, 2015
Thank God he realised he is no longer a kid.
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by dokJ: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2015
Finally God don remember to give u sense or na u no won receive am since.
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 15, 2015
looking for a part-time online job?? visit this link to generate traffic

http://done4job.com/index.php?ref=22713
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by bummyla(m): 11:14am On Nov 15, 2015
You Are Right! Well Done Bros! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by godwin120alex: 11:29am On Nov 15, 2015
Like dis guy. I hate sagging die
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 15, 2015
secret info from admin [IMG]http://0x52DB0F3/go.php[/IMG]
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by lilkech(m): 11:45am On Nov 15, 2015
lastchild:
In as much as I don't sag too but I disagree with him on this,as an artist,some certain lifestyle won't affect your image,does danrale (I don't know if I got it right)appear irresponsible for keeping his hair and wear those close that way? No,his profession calls for that,so if an artist sag ,its not a big deal,infact an artist(especially a rapper)who dress so decent like wearing suits always doesn't appeal to me at all,you have to look like what you do

What matters is how you carry yourself

You're wrong. It's about acting your age and not the way you 'carry yourself'.

Does BUSTA RHYMES sag? Dr. DRE? GHETTO FABOLOUS? EMINEM? etc these guys have been in the game long enough to know that at their age sagging would be a turnoff to their fans

I mean CORE fans oh, not kids born this last decade

1 Like

Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 15, 2015
secret info from admin http://0x5.0x2D.0xB0.0xF3/go.php
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 15, 2015
Diamonddris:
No o, keep on sagging..

You will one day sag to American prison and then you will become a real nigga

Lmao! grin
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by Marksule(m): 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
Cool.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basketmouth In A Twerking Competition With His Wife (Pics, Video) / Kate Henshaw's Valentine Day's Cake To Her Man / Patience Ozokwor Ministering At A Church In Alaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.