Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,345 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature (31924 Views)

Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" / Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] / Naeto C's Wife, Nicole Stunning In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by wemmi(f): 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
He said it all...'Sagging looks silly'. I don't take guys sagging serious..one big turnoff
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by IceDude(m): 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
hooli:
End time
Mr Endtime u nor dey tire sef? grin
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by tunmidon(f): 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
This is for those who sag especially with dirty and torn boxers
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by spicy244(f): 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
anigbajumo:
sad.....I hope I will also stop it soon,I can't just dress without sagging.

Guess u v gt some. ....
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by joel4422: 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
Win!!! Win!!! Win!!! We bless God for a successful winning on
our weekend game. It's been great all the way, here
is our won ticket for the weekend fixed match.
I congratulate all my new and old subscribers winning for
the first time, now you can testify that fixed matches exist.
Straight up to our next fixed game which comes up on
wednesday. I encourage you all join our winning this
midweek and our games will be available with odds ranging
from 130 odds and 935 odds.
Interested subscribers should inbox me on facebook now or
add me up on whatsapp on:08032557731or call me now on
08032557731Your winning is always our priority. Stay
bless!!!

Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by anigbajumo(m): 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
spicy244:

Guess u v gt some. ....
some what bae?
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by generalissimo(m): 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
Freemanan:
We have won one soul...

Praise Be to Moses
Ah! Moses ke? Una don start again o!
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
generalissimo:
Ah! Moses ke? Una don start again o!

Okay. Praise be to whoever you want...
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by adeyemi91(m): 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
Yes boss..the ban really makes no sense at all.
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by ahamonyeka(m): 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
Has he really stopped sagging and who gave him sense?
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by Tczar(m): 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
OK
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by generalissimo(m): 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
Freemanan:

Okay. Praise be to whoever you want...
Praise be to God Almighty! :-
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by sirjomore(m): 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
bist:
. . . Just wondering why it took him this long to figure it out?
atleast he did
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by Originalsly: 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
Hmmm.......when I see someone be sagging..it just tells me that person is like a sheep...a follow follow person. Maybe he just found out that sagging came out of prisons...but not by most prisoners...only the ones who were gay and used this kind sagging to advertise what they had to offer. Who knows....he would never say....maybe some rough guy thought he was advertising and backed him up against a wall... just saying!
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by lastchild: 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
lilkech:

You're wrong. It's about acting your age and not the way you 'carry yourself'.

Does BUSTA RHYMES sag? Dr. DRE? GHETTO FABOLOUS? EMINEM? etc these guys have been in the game long enough to know that at their age sagging would be a turnoff to their fans

I mean CORE fans oh, not kids born this last decade

all these people you called,were they sagging before?the answer is no,they are still very much they way they were,why didn't snoop dogg get a hair cut? Why is 50 cent still wear big chains,why did nas get a new tattoo recently, why didn't they change?

Even busta rhymes that cut his hair is keeping another one,there's something people don't understand about being in a lime light especially nigerians,they don't know that what they were doing which they later quit was even the reason some people are their fans

All these american stars maintain their image because they know that's the reason many follow them,even when they want a change they has to beg their fans to understand

I don't sag either but naeto c saying sagging is irresponsible makes him unprofessional,what about people that started sagging because their favorite rapper naeto c sags?
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by lilkech(m): 12:55am On Nov 16, 2015
lastchild:
all these people you called,were they sagging before?the answer is no,they are still very much they way they were,why didn't snoop dogg get a hair cut? Why is 50 cent still wear big chains,why did nas get a new tattoo recently, why didn't they change?

Even busta rhymes that cut his hair is keeping another one,there's something people don't understand about being in a lime light especially nigerians,they don't know that what they were doing which they later quit was even the reason some people are their fans

All these american stars maintain their image because they know that's the reason many follow them,even when they want a change they has to beg their fans to understand

I don't sag either but naeto c saying sagging is irresponsible makes him unprofessional,what about people that started sagging because their favorite rapper naeto c sags?

My brother, I understand your last sentence up there speaks about fans making him their role model but if out of the thousands of things peculiar to naeto c, the only one that fan choses to emulate is sagging. . . then that fan is not yet mature (refer to the last sentence in my original post). Sagging and drawing tattoos or keeping 'weird' hairstyles with giant chains are not on the same level. You as an artist can't STOP SAGGING and then later RESUME doing it. . . Once you stop YOU'VE STOPPED because you have understood how 'silly' it looks (this is for the Busta Rhymes example you gave above). No artist I know has ever apologized or begged a fan because they wish to quit sagging.

There are TOO MANY negatives concerning sagging and NO SINGLE POSITIVE whatsoever in ANY SOCIETY whether home or abroad. Sagging is something more akin to trying to have the look of a gangster that's why rappers and gangsters (plus their WANNABEE'S) are the only set of people who manage to indulge in it.

Some others do it believing it makes them look attractive to the opposite sex but the fact is that only immature ladies (I mean girls) fall for such EXCEPT YOU ARE AN ARTISTE.

I still agree with naeto c, sagging looks silly. I usually 'yab' familiar people who i see doing it straight to their faces. The older they are. . . The worse the 'bashing' lol.

Naeto c is still a wonderful rapper, the only change now is that he's psychologically mature. For that YOU and I should congratulate him.
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by leookagbare: 3:35am On Nov 16, 2015
Na wa o!! A girl disclose on instagram that August alsina has impregnated her. And August alsina is de.......... See more details here. Which kind Oseba be this cry http://medianehd.com/2015/11/some-girl-on-instagram-is-claiming-that-she-is-pregnant-for-rb-singer-august-alsina/
Re: Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature by Michaelkelvin1(m): 7:30am On Nov 16, 2015
Neto c reason well abeg. Cus films and music no b small the same thing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor Ministering At A Church In Alaba / Tboss Covers Breakfast Buffet Magazine (Photo) / Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.