Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Nigerians Blast South African Rapper,aka 4 Talking About The Petrol Black Market - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Blast South African Rapper,aka 4 Talking About The Petrol Black Market (34011 Views)

Nigerians Blast Migos For Criticizing Their English / "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast / Check Out The Outfit SA Rapper AKA Picked Out For His Daughter Today! Too Cute! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast South African Rapper,aka 4 Talking About The Petrol Black Market by anochuko01(m): 8:53am On Nov 15, 2015
I came, I saw, and I yawned!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast South African Rapper,aka 4 Talking About The Petrol Black Market by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 15, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Nigerians always hate the truth.

And that's why they hardly make any appreciable level of development. You can't change a situation you defend or deny.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast South African Rapper,aka 4 Talking About The Petrol Black Market by nwafuluozoh: 8:57am On Nov 15, 2015
See im shoes sef. Broke a$$ Nigga.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast South African Rapper,aka 4 Talking About The Petrol Black Market by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 15, 2015
oloshi rapper.
Re: Nigerians Blast South African Rapper,aka 4 Talking About The Petrol Black Market by LBanks(m): 9:05am On Nov 15, 2015
Abeg make una free the guy jare, i no even see the bad thing wey im talk self

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast South African Rapper,aka 4 Talking About The Petrol Black Market by kennycalls(m): 9:06am On Nov 15, 2015
I Am Nigeria.... don't Bleep wit me!
Re: Nigerians Blast South African Rapper,aka 4 Talking About The Petrol Black Market by Jarus(m): 9:07am On Nov 15, 2015
Simple question: Is he correct?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast South African Rapper,aka 4 Talking About The Petrol Black Market by Sweetguy25: 9:08am On Nov 15, 2015
dearpreye:

And that's why they hardly make any appreciable level of development. You can't change a situation you defend or deny.
Exactly.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast South African Rapper,aka 4 Talking About The Petrol Black Market by Mufasa27(m): 9:09am On Nov 15, 2015
That's why people prefer cassper nyovest to this arrogant motherfucker !!
Re: Nigerians Blast South African Rapper,aka 4 Talking About The Petrol Black Market by Dejmax(m): 9:10am On Nov 15, 2015
Chaii naija I hail ooo I knw if buhari sef sud do anyhw u guyz go woze am
Re: Nigerians Blast South African Rapper,aka 4 Talking About The Petrol Black Market by cathodekazim: 9:13am On Nov 15, 2015
Don't blame him

He reason like the Biafra ppl

You knw wht am talkn abt

Nnamdi Kalu's family

My bro from the iiiissttt.

In Fela's voice ( them dey rob, yes dem dey kill, yes them do loot, yes dem dey kill, yes dem dey rape, some of the$ do rituals, they rob bank , dem rob market, dem rob highways
Some of them are touts, yu see them everywhr, in Alaba, in Ikeja, in Oshodi,

In summary. ( Na Igbo thinkn be tht )
Re: Nigerians Blast South African Rapper,aka 4 Talking About The Petrol Black Market by EbiJUNIRO(m): 9:15am On Nov 15, 2015
Joshmon:
I use to think people with fair faces can think better but AKA proved me wrong tongue

Do u mean to say pipo that bleach?
They don't!!!
Re: Nigerians Blast South African Rapper,aka 4 Talking About The Petrol Black Market by Miggs(m): 9:15am On Nov 15, 2015
OKorowanta:
What has aka said wrong?
Is there fuel in d country presently or na water una dey use?
Queue returned to our filling stations for d umpteenth time some few days ago and it's still lingering.
Nigerians have decided to adopt "suffering and smiling" as children.
I tire for una.
If we can't accept di truth then why we kon dey praise Fela and his legacies?
Dis scenario is like hiding di truth from d world that Boko haram is a Christian group and they supports orphanage homes.
nigerians remind me of an ugly woman who always wears make up and weaves and gets very upset when people see her without her make up and weaves

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast South African Rapper,aka 4 Talking About The Petrol Black Market by alutarabbi: 9:19am On Nov 15, 2015
TechWalker007:
The people insulting him are either too childish or have inferiority complex.

Firstly, he wasn't mocking Nigeria but hailing, that's why he used the green love icons.

Secondly, it was his experience, he wasn't making it up.

Thirdly, there's fuel scarcity currently and that may have been the reason he had to get fuel that way.

So what's the fuss all about?
the fuss is about pple like u accepting anytin on Nigeria, slowly bt steadily that's how a country losses its reputation. Where foreigners ar so comfortable sayin anytin about ur country and wen they find out you're doin well in theirs, they start Xenophobia!! We av to stp acceptin evrytin under d guise of joke or celebrity hype.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast South African Rapper,aka 4 Talking About The Petrol Black Market by idupaul: 9:21am On Nov 15, 2015
OKorowanta:
What has aka said wrong?
Is there fuel in d country presently or na water una dey use?
Queue returned to our filling stations for d umpteenth time some few days ago and it's still lingering.
Nigerians have decided to adopt "suffering and smiling" as children.
I tire for una.
If we can't accept di truth then why we kon dey praise Fela and his legacies?
Dis scenario is like hiding di truth from d world that Boko haram is a Christian group and they supports orphanage homes.

Nigerians love living in denial that's why their leaders take them for a ride all the time

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast South African Rapper,aka 4 Talking About The Petrol Black Market by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 15, 2015
TechWalker007:
The people insulting him are either too childish or have inferiority complex.

Firstly, he wasn't mocking Nigeria but hailing, that's why he used the green love icons.

Secondly, it was his experience, he wasn't making it up.

Thirdly, there's fuel scarcity currently and that may have been the reason he had to get fuel that way.

So what's the fuss all about?

My brother I shock for the responses on instagram and here. The guy said he saw fuel scarcity, finish!!

It's classic Nigerian behaviour sha. When they point out your flaw, your default reaction is to abuse the speaker..

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast South African Rapper,aka 4 Talking About The Petrol Black Market by Dbboy(m): 9:29am On Nov 15, 2015
The man is right Buhari just brought us down this low at least during GEJ time we just drive into the fuel station and buy fuel like civilised people. Nigeria should stop giving out excuses and accept we have problem that need fixing, that only how we can grow as a nation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast South African Rapper,aka 4 Talking About The Petrol Black Market by Khd95(m): 9:35am On Nov 15, 2015
Truthfuly AKA isnt lieinggringrin,truth is bitter,d fact dat he is nt nigerian makes it more bitter

But nigerians always on para mode,why

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast South African Rapper,aka 4 Talking About The Petrol Black Market by UncleJudax(m): 9:38am On Nov 15, 2015
Afrok:
Haha.... seriously I used infrared to search for him in the pics but I can't, was he the one pouring the fuel? If yes! He looked like the driver and not the owner shocked, was he the one in short standing behind? If yes! Then he needs a better job in Lagos asap .

Either ways, he wanted to be noticed and inform us that he is in Nigeria, him don forget say him matter no dey relevant, we no sabi am, abii who him music don help? undecided So guy we don see say u come Lagos come buy fuel, can he plz return to South Africa angry.

Trust me if he came to perform in Nigeria, the show must be END OF THE YEAR PARTY FOR SEC SCH or CHRISTMAS CAROL which is stil far.
AKA is a big boi...get over it. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast South African Rapper,aka 4 Talking About The Petrol Black Market by UncleJudax(m): 9:40am On Nov 15, 2015
Khd95:
Truthfuly AKA isnt lieinggringrin,truth is bitter,d fact dat he is nt nigerian makes it more bitter

But nigerians always on para mode,why
The answer is Frustration! Nigerians like to complain but will never revolt to correct a wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast South African Rapper,aka 4 Talking About The Petrol Black Market by czarr(m): 9:41am On Nov 15, 2015
Jamiku:

F**k you, if you don't make dev, I do
what? undecided
Re: Nigerians Blast South African Rapper,aka 4 Talking About The Petrol Black Market by zingywingy: 9:43am On Nov 15, 2015
Mehn.... Nigerian are now very aggressive ooo... Please don't tashi them like play like play sef

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast South African Rapper,aka 4 Talking About The Petrol Black Market by alabi0040(m): 9:45am On Nov 15, 2015
This is why I love nairaland more than instagram and twitter cool
Re: Nigerians Blast South African Rapper,aka 4 Talking About The Petrol Black Market by czarr(m): 9:49am On Nov 15, 2015
This Sunday morning,
Nigerians have no chill grin

If the same thing was said by a Nigerian it wouldn't have any negative reaction.

grin grin grin grin
I can beat my younger ones,but if an outsider does it....

#jailhereicome

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast South African Rapper,aka 4 Talking About The Petrol Black Market by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 15, 2015
All of una dey mad.. Especially ones wey e pain as AKA EXPOSE OUR USELESS COUNTRY . Make una try enter SA SEE AS THINGS DEY GO THERE. AKA FIRE MORE JA RE..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast South African Rapper,aka 4 Talking About The Petrol Black Market by tophee(m): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2015
halfrica:
Nigerians on twitter av issues
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Them dey rep well
Na our real army dey twitter
See as dey forgot to take zero chill pills dey fired back ni sha

grin grin grin grin reasons i love twitter
it's I.G not twitter #justsaying
Re: Nigerians Blast South African Rapper,aka 4 Talking About The Petrol Black Market by MarioSHamz(m): 10:09am On Nov 15, 2015
Nothing offensive about what he said.

Na wa for some of us ooo

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast South African Rapper,aka 4 Talking About The Petrol Black Market by anonimi: 10:11am On Nov 15, 2015
Why do we hate being told the TRUTH about our stinking, rotten society
Perhaps we think it will change simply by God's intetvention and we have to do NOTHING! shocked
When shall we wake up and smell the ogi/akamu?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855780_motivationquitoswallpaper10684725_jpegbb9fda572c41a8a09a122f47defd399e

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast South African Rapper,aka 4 Talking About The Petrol Black Market by mike404(m): 10:16am On Nov 15, 2015
crazysaint:
You don't dare ZOOGERIA and go scot free.. I trust my people for this, beef them and regret coming to the world.

if the guy no cry make I no why grin grin,
BETTER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photos / Mike Ezuronye's 31'st Birthday Party Pictures / Omowunmi Akinnifesi & Omotola Jolade Ekeinde Hang Out Together [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.