Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Pray For Nigeria Also... A Must Read - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pray For Nigeria Also... A Must Read (521 Views)

Fulani Herders Pray At Graveyard Of Their Members Killed In Kaduna By Christians / Girl Who Left Ghana For Nigeria Is Missing (Photo) / Nigeria Also Matters, Briton Tells Facebook. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Nigeria Also... A Must Read by muyeskin(m): 7:46am On Nov 15, 2015
Everybody is mourning with France today...I mourn too. 200 people were killed at six different locations. The loss of a life is worth mourning. I condemn terrorism in strong terms. But isn't this a way of simply saying some humans are better than the others? Boko Haram has killed more than 17,000 people between 2009 and now. No western country ever mourned with Nigeria the way the world mourns today. 17,000 innocent souls -fathers, mothers, children, the elderly and the young, these people were only considered as numbers. Are Africans less of humans? The most amazing is our Nigerian people too creating different kinds of DP's, animations etc just to identify with the mourning west, get me right I have nothing against mourning the loss of innocent lives but I dislike double standards, if we can mourn the loss of 200 people this way then I think Nigeria deserves a whole year worth of public holiday just to mourn our 17,000+ people lost to the inhumanity of terrorism.
Happy Sunday
#AfricansAreHumansToo
Pray for Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Another Brave Young Nigerian Has Lost His Life Protecting Us From BH terrorists. / Scammer pretended to be formal governor of Ekiti State / A Zoo Issues Ominous Warning To Visitors (must Laugh)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.