Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,087 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

PHCN Director Feared Kidnapped In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHCN Director Feared Kidnapped In Abuja (3906 Views)

18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga / 18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga / British Worker Feared Kidnapped By Al Qaeda Terrorists After Gun Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHCN Director Feared Kidnapped In Abuja by Jaytee67(m): 3:00pm On May 19, 2009

junhio:

I feel very sorry looking on or over ladies with indeliberately wears on them, these are trousers and legged tiny wear on their butts this occurs in every social places. So, we have got to band this immorality.[color=#770077][/color]

Is this related to this topic?
Re: PHCN Director Feared Kidnapped In Abuja by oderemo(m): 3:01pm On May 19, 2009
Its true, the guy is my colleague's uncle and also Quincy Ayodele's husband.

They are still negotiating the 30m asked for.

oh yeah. now we will have light abi , whats  his offence.?
Re: PHCN Director Feared Kidnapped In Abuja by spikedcylinder: 3:12pm On May 19, 2009
Its a random kidnapping, just like the others. His offense is that he might have money.
Re: PHCN Director Feared Kidnapped In Abuja by Uche2nna(m): 3:13pm On May 19, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Its a random kidnapping, just like the others. His offense is that he might have money.

ROTFLMAO

Abeg make una no kill me this morning, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PHCN Director Feared Kidnapped In Abuja by oderemo(m): 3:18pm On May 19, 2009
Its a random kidnapping

this is not random arr all. nay .its pure plan work. why cant they kidnap his driver or houseboy/girl then?
Re: PHCN Director Feared Kidnapped In Abuja by JJYOU: 3:19pm On May 19, 2009
ode remo:

this is not random arr all. nay .its pure plan work. why cant they kidnap his driver or houseboy/girl then?
what did the house boy do to deserve being kidnapped?
Re: PHCN Director Feared Kidnapped In Abuja by oderemo(m): 3:21pm On May 19, 2009
look he carries oga moni dey go bank all the time , you no get am.
Re: PHCN Director Feared Kidnapped In Abuja by Jaytee67(m): 3:35pm On May 19, 2009

asha 80:

Danm i must join this biz.

You might not be that lucky!
You better drop that evil thought and think of legitimate biz that will bring you cool money.
I know you are joking grin
Re: PHCN Director Feared Kidnapped In Abuja by spikedcylinder: 3:39pm On May 19, 2009
ode remo:

Na dem wan give houseboy money abi na houseboy wan give dem?
Re: PHCN Director Feared Kidnapped In Abuja by Asokay(m): 3:51pm On May 19, 2009
Emeka
well done for keeping the house warmed wit curent news
kayboy
Re: PHCN Director Feared Kidnapped In Abuja by redsun(m): 4:06pm On May 19, 2009
Good riddance,judging from phcn performances,he is nothing but a waste pipe.Slowly but surely,we will get rid of rotten eggs in nigeria.

Downpressor man,where u gonna run to?
Re: PHCN Director Feared Kidnapped In Abuja by kshow1(m): 4:15pm On May 19, 2009
It is rather unfortunate for our beloved country.
Joblessness has not turned able bodied men and women into becoming kidnappers.
well they only kidnap those in positions who have embessle money or their relatives cos they know something will come out in form of ransom.
Abi you don see or hear say dem kidnap a nobody ?
Re: PHCN Director Feared Kidnapped In Abuja by maxtop(m): 5:29pm On May 19, 2009
those people @ d helm of affairs will suddenly catch cold on hearing d story, una go hear wen, grin grin grin
Re: PHCN Director Feared Kidnapped In Abuja by Tudor3(m): 5:34pm On May 19, 2009
PHCN director kidnapped? about time! next time,he wont swhtch of power
Re: PHCN Director Feared Kidnapped In Abuja by AmAlone: 5:41pm On May 19, 2009
I thought the reason was because of the shortage of power ooooo
Re: PHCN Director Feared Kidnapped In Abuja by init4dmoni(m): 11:28pm On May 19, 2009
i felt good hearing dis angry (is dat bad? undecided)
dey shoul hold him until stable power supply is given to paople for crying out loud
weda he lives to see dat day is dier business
as for me i don't are weda he is delivered in one piece or in pieces
Re: PHCN Director Feared Kidnapped In Abuja by sosisi(f): 2:36am On May 20, 2009
In 2006 when I joined this forum there was a thread on the militants in the niger delta that had kidnapped  foreign oil workers and some people were "hailing them".I told them that sooner or later these idiots would run out of white people to kidnap and start kidnapping their own people little did I know that just 2 years later kidnapping would be a profession in Nigeria spanning all the corners of the country such that innocent citizens including grandmothers live in fear of being kidnapped.
Na only God.
Re: PHCN Director Feared Kidnapped In Abuja by Oxone(m): 7:47am On May 20, 2009
sad as it might seem that the whole kidnap thing is getting out of hand, i dont think the PHCN was of any use to us anyway
Re: PHCN Director Feared Kidnapped In Abuja by SubMacGun(m): 8:13am On May 20, 2009
$osisi:

In 2006 when I joined this forum there was a thread on the militants in the niger delta that had kidnapped  foreign oil workers and some people were "hailing them".I told them that sooner or later these idiots would run out of white people to kidnap and start kidnapping their own people little did I know that just 2 years later kidnapping would be a profession in Nigeria spanning all the corners of the country such that innocent citizens including grandmothers live in fear of being kidnapped.
Na only God.

Sorry Ma - Prophetess Osisi we hail u
Re: PHCN Director Feared Kidnapped In Abuja by Oxone(m): 8:27am On May 20, 2009
really dont blame some of the kidnappers sometimes cos we claim to be praticing democracy when we r not. our leaders are incompetent & dont want to be. they loot the treasury & rub us blind
i guess desperate times calls for desperate measures
if i have my way the lots of them will be dead & not just kidnapped
Re: PHCN Director Feared Kidnapped In Abuja by SubMacGun(m): 8:35am On May 20, 2009
kidnapping is an indices of a decaying society- Please brace yourselves for more kidnapping. Invest in self defence options.
Re: PHCN Director Feared Kidnapped In Abuja by CyberG: 8:41am On May 20, 2009
The chief kidnappers are now becoming the kidnapee! Don't you guys see the connection? A long time ago, the chief kidnappers kidnapped the jobs, educational opportunities, a decent wage for a day's job, light, water, security, a future for the upcoming generation, hope and everything that is rightfully the right of every man. Now, the chicken has come home to roost. . .let Ayodele the NEPA kidnapper suck it up. . .he should be lucky to get away alive.

I am waiting for kidnappers, militants and robbers to form a union. . .march on Aso Rock and the National Assembly and do their stock-in-trade! On their way out, dash all the bastards bullets and remote bombs to complete their mission.
Re: PHCN Director Feared Kidnapped In Abuja by JJYOU: 9:19am On May 20, 2009
$osisi:

Na only God.

go benin and see fear. what we have turned ourselves into is unbelievable. you are not even safe in church now.
Re: PHCN Director Feared Kidnapped In Abuja by oderemo(m): 9:22am On May 20, 2009
waiting for them to kidnap the church pastor and imam them , someone shout allleyluyahhhhhh.
Re: PHCN Director Feared Kidnapped In Abuja by SubMacGun(m): 9:38am On May 20, 2009
ode remo:

waiting for them to kidnap the church pastor and imam them , someone shout allleyluyahhhhhh.

bros - i left u message on the " please stop flashing us " thread

will appericate if you would contact me

have a couple questions for u about the haulage thing

thanks
Re: PHCN Director Feared Kidnapped In Abuja by oderemo(m): 9:41am On May 20, 2009
will check it now
Re: PHCN Director Feared Kidnapped In Abuja by Nobody: 9:51am On May 20, 2009
ode remo:

Pastors dey kidnap people or members' resources too-private parts, donated money, thithes (not sure of the spelling) and sweat. When you hear Nigeria is bad, it is rotten in all of its lives.

I remember a story in Abuja, the time commercial bikers were operating in that city, one sped off without care, and a PHCN boss in his tinted wagon spotted him and allergedly told his Chauffeur to catch up with him, when they eventually did, he wound down his window and told the bike man to watch the way he was driving, the biker replied him with 'no be light dey say mak una dey bring'? I laughed my hearth off, imaging how the NEPA boss must have felt it inside. You know they have lost respect and their advice is not cherished even our elder too.
Re: PHCN Director Feared Kidnapped In Abuja by oderemo(m): 9:59am On May 20, 2009
but i wonder if they kidnap imam or the church leader , would the follower pay or just replace him. am just curious.
Re: PHCN Director Feared Kidnapped In Abuja by solosimple(m): 10:02am On May 20, 2009
Can they also kidnap Yaradua and Goodluck?
ME I NO DEY O grin grin grin

Good thing! They kidnap our money,resources and future and we kidnap all of them very soon and get our monies back through that way. Since Michael Aaaondaa, Waziri (EFCC), Madam Rebranding, Judges, lawyers, SANs, police and military are all for corruption, kidnappers are getting their monies, our monies and justice.Keep it up!
MAYBE U'RE RIGHT!

Isn't this better? than kidnapping the expats,

One by one i pray and hope they all follow suit
really dont blame some of the kidnappers sometimes cos we claim to be praticing democracy when we r not. our leaders are incompetent & dont want to be. they loot the treasury & rub us blind
i guess desperate times calls for desperate measures
if i have my way the lots of them will be dead & not just kidnapped
I FEAR U! grin grin grin

It is rather unfortunate for our beloved country.
Joblessness has not turned able bodied men and women into becoming kidnappers.
well they only kidnap those in positions who have embessle money or their relatives cos they know something will come out in form of ransom.
Abi you don see or hear say dem kidnap a nobody ?
I WONDER O!
Re: PHCN Director Feared Kidnapped In Abuja by netotse(m): 10:06am On May 20, 2009
its down to 5mil now. . .
Re: PHCN Director Feared Kidnapped In Abuja by Nobody: 10:32am On May 20, 2009
Okay!5Million NGN will still be cool for those guys. While another checkpoint kidnappers should rekidnap him for another 5m, so on. Na so, abi
Re: PHCN Director Feared Kidnapped In Abuja by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:59pm On May 20, 2009
We lack serious kidnappers. we just have robbers who realized it is easy to kidnap for ransom than rob for cash.

there is no shortage of wealthy politicians, public officials, rich kids, pastors and expatriates.

I think this trend will continue and accelerate to the point where you'll get at least 5 kidnappings for ransom every week.

grin

They should kill the guy, billions of dollars in the sector with nothing to show for it but a surge in generator imports

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Overseas Treatment To Be banned For FG Officials / Nigeria Past Presidents: Your Opinion / Breaking: Presidency Orders Ihedioha To Write Tambuwal; Threatens Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.