Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,268 members, 7,839,348 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard (44896 Views)

Osinbajo To Sign 2017 Budget, Inaugurate New Ministers - Vanguard / Fayose Faults Buhari Christmas Bonus For Workers / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by smartmoses(m): 11:23am On Nov 15, 2015
That is Zoo for u,where rule of law is not allowed.may God help us
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by AreaFada2: 11:23am On Nov 15, 2015
ALISMILE:
Wailers will always be wailers. Any attempt
to satisfy them will further lead to more
wailing. Instead, stand on your guard and
stand your ground always.

Well, a wailer now buying petrol for 140 to 200 per litre has a right to wail even louder.

We the wailing 5% cannot stand akimbo and watch people blame GEJ because they cannot get "attention" and their Mrs is unhappy. grin cheesy

About time people start delivering what they promised. Blaming GEJ is a tired excuse now. grin

1 Like

Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by BlackHuman(m): 11:23am On Nov 15, 2015
well, i don't care if he shakes hands with women or not. As far as he's not going about granting Presidential Pardons to Convicted Corrupt Politicians....Like d Ex-Ptesident did for Late.alams.
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by Sissie(f): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2015
doublewisdom:
Buhari seems confused about everything including his religion. Today he shakes women tomorrow he remembers he's an Islamic fanatic and refuses to shake them. Olodo president.

Olodo citizen, you should read about the women he shook hands with and the ones he didn't.
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by scentmarlc(m): 11:25am On Nov 15, 2015
PRYCE:
Ok now! Seems the dullard's gay!....
Can one explain why EL-RUFAI's always in Aso Rock?
And u know this how?

Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by rufaikoko(m): 11:26am On Nov 15, 2015
The wounded sheeps from the East are busy looking for soft targets. I thought they have seceded some weeks ago. Leave our nation alone.

1 Like

Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by dododawa1: 11:26am On Nov 15, 2015
I don't like shaking hand with woman self, so is not a big deal
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by dododawa1: 11:26am On Nov 15, 2015
dododawa1:
I don't like shaking hand with woman self, so is not a big deal
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by rufaikoko(m): 11:28am On Nov 15, 2015
scentmarlc:

And u know this how?
PRYCE: Are you a factory-product?
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by djbigc86: 11:28am On Nov 15, 2015
This is my bday cake to you my friends.download and share http://9jabaze.com/site_52.xhtml?get-id=14682
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 15, 2015
Can some1 tell me,y dose women didn't shake saraki,dogara and the cabinet members of Buhari. Fyi Dogara is a christian oh.
The muslim women among the ministers didn't attempt to shake anybody. It was only Kemi Adeosun,that collected handshakes from ppl in that room. All this pdp ppl and deir wailings ehn.
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by PRYCE(m): 11:30am On Nov 15, 2015
rufaikoko:
PRYCE: Are you a factory-product?
Yes! The factory in my pop's groin! grin grin
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by josigaderoyal(m): 11:32am On Nov 15, 2015
karleone:
By Dayo Adesulu
November 15, 2015 at 7:30 am

The Chief Executive Officer, NECCI Limited, a public
relations firm, Mrs. Nkechi Ali-Balogun, has frowned at
President Muhammadu Buhari’s refusal to shake hands
with his female ministers after their swearing-in.
She said: “It is unethical in public relations because it
portrayed the female ministers as inferior in eyes of the general public.

“If Hillary Clinton (US presidential hopeful and former Secretary of State) is to visit Nigeria today, will our President refuse to shake hands with her in the name of religion? “If you are working for the President, you must be able to advise him in such a way that he will know that your advice is due to the office you holding which you must do with boldness in such a way that the President will earn the respect of the public.

“An expert in public relations should have told him that it is unethical even before the congratulatory hand shake which he gave to the male ministers. A public relations person must not be scared to tell him what will boost the President image and acceptability to the public”.

Cc: Lalasticlala

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/pr-expert-faults-buharis-refusal-to-shake-hand-with-female-ministers/

I support your position if this is true. The president must jettison religious beliefs when it comes to matters like this.

1 Like

Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by rufaikoko(m): 11:33am On Nov 15, 2015
PRYCE:
Yes! The factory in my pop's groin! grin grin
pop that you don't know = factory product.
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by Kagarko(m): 11:34am On Nov 15, 2015
The women also didn't attempt to shake the President's hands. Cos they know it is not in tandem with their own culture not even religion.

As muslims, religion comes first.
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 15, 2015
commitcrime:
Has Iran or Pakistan or japanese president or prime minister being forced to shake hands. Let's respect Pples culture and religion

Male Yorubas prostrate when greeting. Let white folks imbibe that too

Sorry.
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by rileyy(m): 11:35am On Nov 15, 2015
Are you people okay? Its nt about the president but the women in question, can we atleast respect other people's choice for once. Hello nigerians

Pls christian brothers don't always find fault in all what the muslims do, its our believe, our life, our choice. Trying so hard to paint us black and bad will only enstrage us the more. I've never seen a thread where muslims bash christianity all because of ones person's mistake. You folks need some chill pill and get your act together, don't b the judge, since we all believe in one God and the judgement day. Can we atleast let the most High do His divine work #peace
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 15, 2015
Islamabad.
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by iceberryose(m): 11:36am On Nov 15, 2015
Is his handshake gonna make them better? All the ministers wey una GEJ shake wetin dem do for this country?
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by qasmah(f): 11:38am On Nov 15, 2015
bugzbunny:
Who dosent knw the bloody islamic fanatic... A potential sharia patriot.. We are not suprised ISIS has been mentioning Nigeria lately....
An islamist have only one place for women... On the bed... Quote me anywhere
Hear mumuu ranting,is it only Muslims who don't shake hands with the opposite sex? Shows how myopic your sight is .Anyway,what do the ministers gain by shaking him and what do they loose by not shaking .You don't even have an idea of who you are n you think you have enough reason to attack a man for holding firm to his religious beliefs........YOU ARE THE BLOODY FANATIC FOR TRYING TO IMPOSE YOUR IDEAS ON ANOTHER AND YOU NEED REHABILITATION
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by nnachukz(m): 11:38am On Nov 15, 2015
scentmarlc:

Bad for you!

His not shaking the women does not in any way connote inferiority. Cultures are meant to be preserved and revered. If u so much want PMB to shake, first of all force him to wear 3-piece suit like obama......

#scent'sBlog
as a president of a diverse nation as ours, the president should be mindful of his public disposition. He is not the only moslim to have occupied that seat.
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by Jaquar456: 11:38am On Nov 15, 2015
Regis001:
Nkechi Ali Balogun is the same woman who came out on national TV to declare proudly that
' when I travel abroad and attend a dinner, I prove to the white people that I am a civilized African by eating with 'fork and knife' instead of my bare hands'.
YET THIS WOMAN CLAIMS TO BE A PR EXPERT.
Her interview was full of so many contradictions.
Is she not the same person who claimed in the same interview that we should be proud of our culture as Nigerians, and that western values are destroying our noble traditions and negatively affecting our youth.
WHY IS SHE NOW SCREAMING BLUE MURDER BECAUSE BUHARI IS ACTING ACCORDING TO HIS TRADITION?
She is just seeking cheap attention and free publicity . Maybe she is seeking for a new job via federal appointment. These brainless fools have learnt that attack is the best form of political accommodation. No originality.
What an unrepentant hypocrite this Nkechi Ali Balogun. With a name like this is clear that she is one confused human being. I doubt seriously if she studied PR. All these cut and join degree holders everywhere.
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by ATMC(f): 11:38am On Nov 15, 2015
sukkot:
You this uncircumcized philistine. put your foreskin on the table so i can chop it off
LMAO!!! guy, when will you change?
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by PRYCE(m): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2015
rufaikoko:
pop that you don't know = factory product.
Go and Die bro **in oshiomohle's voice** grin grin
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by tmayusuf: 11:40am On Nov 15, 2015
Yes muslim's are not allowed to shake women except their wifes likewise the women, from the Islamic prospective.and the issue of siting next to a female is also not allowed however when it's comes to public things then one has no choice but to sit next to women if there's no alternative
commitcrime:

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Male Muslims don't shake female Muslims. Infact some don't sit next to each other. This has been buhari's practice b4 presidency.
Shud he change that cos he is president?
Mind u, nigeria is recognised as an islamic state. If u break sharia law in UAE. U ll be tried in sharia court not deported like other nationals
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by nnachukz(m): 11:41am On Nov 15, 2015
scentmarlc:

Bad for you!

His not shaking the women does not in any way connote inferiority. Cultures are meant to be preserved and revered. If u so much want PMB to shake, first of all force him to wear 3-piece suit like obama......

#scent'sBlog
as a president of a diverse nation as ours, the president should be mindful of his public disposition. He is not the only moslim to have occupied that seat. If he is that religious, he should have gone for the position of the imam and not the post of the president.
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by karleone(m): 11:41am On Nov 15, 2015
amnesty7:

PR charlatan not expert! What is her business?

Even if it's not her business nko... I personally watched the turn of Minister-designate representing Sokoto state. She stood there for some seconds hoping to get a handshake while Mr. President stood gazing at her. Tell me, what will happen when the German Chancellor visits Nigeria, will the President honor her handshake if she offers it?
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by dyn1800: 11:42am On Nov 15, 2015
Nice response
commitcrime:
Has Iran or Pakistan or japanese president or prime minister being forced to shake hands. Let's respect Pples culture and religion

Male Yorubas prostrate when greeting. Let white folks imbibe that too
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by tmayusuf: 11:43am On Nov 15, 2015
tmayusuf:
Yes muslim's are not allowed to shake women except their wifes likewise the women, from the Islamic prospective.and the issue of siting next to a female is also not allowed however when it's comes to public things then one has no choice but to sit next to women if there's no alternative
commitcrime:

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Male Muslims don't shake female Muslims. Infact some don't sit next to each other. This has been buhari's practice b4 presidency.
Shud he change that cos he is president?
Mind u, nigeria is recognised as an islamic state. If u break sharia law in UAE. U ll be tried in sharia court not deported like other nationals
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by karleone(m): 11:44am On Nov 15, 2015
josigaderoyal:

I support your position if this is true. The president must jettison religious beliefs when it comes to matters like this.

Thank you, my broda
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by ZeesMum: 11:45am On Nov 15, 2015
For your original Kayan mata, for vjay tighteners,sweeteners and general herbs call 08033300490, 08095501394, whatsapp : 08033300490.bbm: 5927C846. ladies don't die in silence oh,confidentiality is guaranteed,kindly rebroadcast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars / Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State / Onitsha Is Becoming A City Of Trade,Commerce & Industries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.