Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,560 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State (44752 Views)

Wike Commissions The New Rivers State University Campus / Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) / Governor Wike Commissions Ogbum-nu-abali Fruit Garden Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by tonye33(m): 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2023
Mgbuoba/Ozuoba (Location) Flyover newly constructed by Governor Wike will be commissioned tomorrow by Kayode Fayemi in Rivers State

Wike also hinted that the last and 12th Flyover of his administration will be commissioned by President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu this month

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by tonye33(m): 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2023
More photos

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2023
Hmm...

Okay, good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by Phantom233: 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2023
Well-done meanwhile Udom emmanuel collected several hundreds of billions but could only manage to build just one after 8yrs of massive looting, posterity will judge. grin

159 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by GeneralPula: 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
Meanwhile, Ikpeazu spent almost 8years to complete 1 single fly-over..

Yet pandora rodents would be screaming Wike’s political career is dead because he flogged their 3rd class acute failure, agent of division & discrimination

324 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by mrvitalis(m): 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2023
GeneralPula:

Yet pandora rodents would be screaming Wike’s political career is dead because he flogged their 3rs class acute failure, agent of division & discrimination
Meanwhile umiah commissioned 16 flyovers , best state owned airport in Nigeria
Biggest mall in Nigeria
New government house
New university
New stadium
New teaching hospital
New market
Far too many roads to list

With less than 15% of wike revenue without borrowing

339 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by GeneralPula: 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
mrvitalis:

Biggest mall in Nigeria
New government house
New university
New stadium
New teaching hospital
New market

Umahi is good. I like and respect him a lot and I’m hoping Igbos can make him their political leader cuz he stands a better chance at the National’s than their current 3rd class fraud..

Igbos should not give Umahi Okorocha’s treatment. Cuz by the time ticket goes back to north and come back to south, Umahi would be among the favorites for the presidency, together with Akpabio, Osho-Baba, Wike etc. So he’s going to need the support of Igbos, otherwise, SS might just produce president again before SE..

My 1 cent..

164 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by press9jatv: 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
Phantom233:
Well-done meanwhile Udom emmanuel collected several hundreds of billions but could only manage to build just one after 8yrs of massive looting, posterity will judge. grin
Governor Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom State did extremely well in road infrastructures too. Building flyovers in all the 3 senatorial district too. Go to Akwa Ibom State and see things for yourself

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by Saga16: 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2023
GeneralPula:

Yet pandora rodents would be screaming Wike’s political career is dead because he flogged their 3rs class acute failure, agent of division & discrimination

They would fly the Ikpeazu for president kite in 2027.

Just watch.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by Benwallt(m): 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
Rivers get money abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by Phantom233: 3:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
press9jatv:
Governor Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom State did extremely well in road infrastructures too. Building flyovers in all the 3 senatorial district too. Go to Akwa Ibom State and see things for yourself
List the flyovers he built apart from ekom iman flyover. Compare this to 11 built by rivers
state and over 200billion debt which he's leaving behind for his toyboy to coverup.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by highchief1: 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2023
Phantom233:
Okowa built one too.Lol

7 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by highchief1: 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2023
Benwallt:
Rivers get money abeg.
no be money na good will.Delta is very rich too but we no Dey see our own money.Just Apprecaite wike pls

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by Faber(m): 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2023
highchief1:
no be money na good will.Delta is very rich too but we no Dey see our own money.Just Apprecaite wike pls

Stop disgracing yourself here
Omo werey

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by highchief1: 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
Faber:

Stop disgracing yourself here
Omo werey
how?well it’s fine

6 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by Benwallt(m): 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
highchief1:

I can kiss wike's ass and I won't troway the spit. He is a solid man

9 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by highchief1: 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
Benwallt:

I can kiss wike's ass and I won't troway the spit. He is a solid man
someone was attacking me because I told him to appreciate wike.Nigerians are difficult sha.they will say Ikpeazu did not perform yet someone that performed they will stil complain.NAwa o

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by OVB123: 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
Benwallt:
Rivers get money abeg.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by yaki84: 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
Phantom233:

List the flyovers he built apart from ekom iman flyover. Compare this to 11 built by rivers
state and over 200billion debt which he's leaving behind for his toyboy to coverup.
200billion naira na inherited debt from previous govts.

Try and be informed...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by nedu666: 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
mrvitalis:

Biggest mall in Nigeria
New government house
New university
New stadium
New teaching hospital
New market

With less noise. Witout inviting the whole world. At no 37 in terms of state allocation

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by asiwaju60: 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2023
highchief1:
someone was attacking me because I told him to appreciate wike.Nigerians are difficult sha.they will say Ikpeazu did not perform yet someone that performed they will stil complain.NAwa o
That's Nigerians for you, once the person didn't share the same political party or ideology with them, nothing the person will do that'll looks good to them

Many Nigerians don't really want a good leader

Tell me, how many governor in Nigeria as done what wike as done in Rivers in terms of infrastructure

17 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by Benwallt(m): 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2023
highchief1:

Don't mind them. If Wike built a bridge that passes through his mouth and come out in his anus. They will say he didn't do anything. If had govern Anambra it would have been like Lagos

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by ruggedtimi(m): 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2023
Wike did alot in rivers state in terms of infastructures, you can't be the governor in rivers state and don't commission projects, thats pure wickedness and greed. The state has too much money..infact the projects wike commissioned isn't UpTo 20% of rivers state wealth.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by omniwater: 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2023
Wike is to flyovers what Okorocha was to statues.

BTW, what happened to okorocha's statues in IMO?

19 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by KingTom(m): 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2023
Phantom233:
E try for the airline na at least grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by KingTom(m): 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2023
mrvitalis:

Biggest mall in Nigeria
New government house
New university
New stadium
New teaching hospital
New market

All these mean nothing to the hateful ones since he joined APC grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by highchief1: 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
asiwaju60:
That's Nigerians for you, once the person didn't share the same political party or ideology with them, nothing the person will do that'll looks good to them

Many Nigerians don't really want a good leader

Tell me, how many governor in Nigeria as done what wike as done in Rivers in terms of infrastructure
me I never see this kind thg before.insensitive and senseless pll.someone said apart from flyover what else did wike do.I shock.Nigerians no easy o

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State by highchief1: 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2023
Benwallt:

Don't mind them. If Wike built a bridge that passes through his mouth and come out in his anus. They will say he didn't do anything. If had govern Anambra it would have been like Lagos
yes

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells / Lagosians Queueing At Alausa For National ID At 6am This Morning / Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.