Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,955 members, 7,835,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] (68630 Views)

The Costly Designer Shoes Lai Mohammed Wore To Sambisa (Photos) / Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos / Troops Kill 30 Boko Haram Members, Rescue Captives In Sambisa [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] by marlockj: 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
PRYCE:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/15/troops-hit-boko-haram-fighters-preparing-meal-advance-to-sambisa-main-camp-photos/

Whr are the dead bokos

Why do we keep seeing abandoned camps

We r supposed to see dead bodies flooding d whole camp

For them to leave their food and run without dead body everywhr it means they left long before army arrived.

What is going on!!

Kudos to our army
Re: Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] by Intendy: 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
Zoharariel:

You're a mongolian baboon for thinking Buhari can arm some bunch of rag-tag terrorists to kill & r.ape his people.

my bro,you know it's not everybody that have sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] by josigaderoyal(m): 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
BrosPeter:
Lets hope Buhari doesn't re-arm them before the army takes control of Sambisa.

If your hands are itching you why not engage them in a better cause than posting some sarcasm on the forum.
Re: Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] by shalomm: 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
olapluto:
This cannot be Sambisa forest. Those houses,and electric pole...
fortunately, u are the only one that is not blind. NA Has resolve to propaganda rather than fighting. I thought sambisa was cleared and GEJ paid a visit? I can't wait 4 a revolution, i wil even lay down my life for it. I'm Castro.
Re: Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] by zangiff(m): 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
BrosPeter:
You may be the first to comment but you are fuc..kin dumb and retarded.
Re: Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] by onasa28(m): 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
great jobs by the NA

Re: Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] by Jaymaestro(m): 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
BrosPeter , Barraged - Lol
Re: Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] by hollandis(f): 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
I just hope pooooohari doesn't arm the boko boys,because the way they are killing innocent soldiers is mystifying
Re: Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] by hardbody: 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
....advance to Sambisa....

Is this Sambisa real or mirage? From the days of GEJ till date army is still advancing towards Sambisa....

I hope they get there someday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
BrosPeter:

I can sense some fools don't like the success of this govt.Imagine the tremendous success of entering the heart is sambisa in 5 months while some past pdp gvt could not even go near in six years..

1 Like

Re: Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
BrosPeter:

1 Like

Re: Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] by DikSin(m): 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
BrosPeter:

I know your ma & grandma still sruggling with marine spirit cos it's telling on ur brain.

1 Like

Re: Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] by defemidefemi(m): 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
BrosPeter:
one day u will make us proud by making use of ur brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] by judedwriter(m): 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nice one...but I wonda...when will or will dis boko issue ever end
Re: Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] by fredola77(m): 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
God's speed soldiers, God SPEED!
May He preserve our boys and grant them strength.... AMEN.
Re: Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] by perrywinco2015(m): 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
BrosPeter:

Must you always show your stupidity?

1 Like

Re: Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] by zangiff(m): 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
BrosPeter:
A stupid man + dumb + retard + mad = A Thing.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
BrosPeter:
WAILING FOOL

1 Like

Re: Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] by gaby(m): 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
midolian:
See me see wahala o! These dirty things sef dey roast chicken chop. Chicken don suffer grin

Cc: lalasticlala

You get kolo I swear grin grin

1 Like

Re: Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] by Fearcom(m): 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
KILL! KILL THEM ALL!! KILL!!! KILL THEM ALL
Re: Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] by bummyla(m): 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
GOD Punish Them! They Wan Eat Which Wicked Meal! GOD Bless Nigerian Soldiers! GOD Bless Nigeria! GOD Bless Nigerians! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] by kings09(m): 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
BFC u mean ? grin
Keneking:
Those chicken in the heater are known as "BH Fried Chicken".

1 Like

Re: Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] by EreluY(f): 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
WHERE IS THE GALLANTRY?
Re: Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] by Kagarko(m): 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
BrosPeter:

Please visit the nearest medical centre for psychological counselling and testing.
Or NL pls advise him to see a psych. Dr.

1 Like

Re: Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] by onosprince(m): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
Boko haram dey enjoy pass pple way dey idp camps oh
Re: Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] by Topsonhandsome(m): 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
Get SENSE In Jesus name....
Re: Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] by dacovajnr: 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
BrosPeter:
Who is this idiot..who gave you the name BrosPeter? You've gone banana undecided

1 Like

Re: Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] by JayJustus(m): 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
BrosPeter:

nigga tell me how long you've been a sh.tlord??

1 Like

Re: Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] by makaveli902: 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
Sometimes I ask myself how big is the so called SAMBISA FOREST in a desert like Bornu
Re: Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] by ojureremomo: 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
God will see them through....
Re: Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] by Kirinwa: 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
Zoharariel:

You're a mongolian baboon for thinking Buhari can arm some bunch of rag-tag terrorists to kill & r.ape his people.

You must be high on Buhari's body odour not to see the obvious. Was it not him that said an attack on Boko Haram was an attack on the North.

Buhari should call his clowns to order.
Re: Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] by malikisah: 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
Adminisher:

Idiotic statement.
well said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) / What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) / Femi Fani-kayode: Murder Of Alex Badeh – What An Insider Told Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.