Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,428 members, 7,819,556 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

APC Again Ooh - Anioma Not Part Of Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Again Ooh - Anioma Not Part Of Biafra (1236 Views)

Fayose Clarifies Issue Of Paris Fund Mismangement,Blasts Buhari & APC Again(pics / ABA People Don Come Again Ooh...pics / I Have No Problem With Uduaghan; Anioma Not Part Of Biafra —okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Again Ooh - Anioma Not Part Of Biafra by EasternPride: 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
Read this nonsense by this ApC woman called Lauretta Onochie.

I wonder why our women are sellouts these days.

https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1089181854454795&set=a.316204875085834.81955.100000889720395&type=3&theater&_rdr

Thunder fire ApC divide and rule.

1 Like

Re: APC Again Ooh - Anioma Not Part Of Biafra by lanrehamd: 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
If thunder shld fire APC (divide and rule) as u quoted. Then what should happen to a Nigerian calling for division all in the name of Bia BRAUD.

3 Likes

Re: APC Again Ooh - Anioma Not Part Of Biafra by Trut(m): 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
The recent Biafra protest says it all, they can claim Anioma, Ikwerre, South South and Niger Delta to propagate propaganda of divide and rule, it will not work for them.

We Biafrans knows ourselves.

1 Like

Re: APC Again Ooh - Anioma Not Part Of Biafra by Armaggedon: 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
Op you better prepare to see more of this faceless groups

i heard buhari has set aside 20 billion naira to buy groups, individual, church leaders, and institutions in igboland against biafra.
They want to fight back but we must be ready to counter them.

They will try so hard to give the very tiny anti biafran minority a voice.

1 Like

Re: APC Again Ooh - Anioma Not Part Of Biafra by Trut(m): 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
Armaggedon:
Op you better prepare to see more of this faceless groups

i heard buhari has set aside 20 billion naira to buy groups, individual, church leaders, and institutions in igboland against biafra.
They want to fight back but we must be ready to counter them.

They will try so hard to give the very tiny anti biafran minority a voice.

We are always ready to counter their propaganda

1 Like

Re: APC Again Ooh - Anioma Not Part Of Biafra by kel4soft: 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
Trut:

We are always ready to counter their propaganda
On nairaland? I smh for you.
Re: APC Again Ooh - Anioma Not Part Of Biafra by mike404(m): 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
LALASTICLALA ABEG DELETE THIS THREAD
Re: APC Again Ooh - Anioma Not Part Of Biafra by AZeD1(m): 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
EasternPride:
Read this nonsense by this ApC woman called Lauretta Onochie.

I wonder why our women are sellouts these days.

https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1089181854454795&set=a.316204875085834.81955.100000889720395&type=3&theater&_rdr

Thunder fire ApC divide and rule.
Doesn't she have the right to self determination or is that for only Biafrans?

Just so you know, Anioma was under the mid west region so they have never been part of Biafra.
Yes I am Anioma and we also have a right to self determination.
Re: APC Again Ooh - Anioma Not Part Of Biafra by cheruv: 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
AZeD1:

Doesn't she have the right to self determination or is that for only Biafrans?

Just so you know, Anioma was under the mid west region so they have never been part of Biafra.
Yes I am Anioma and we also have a right to self determination.
Thank God you know that you're the last of a dying breed of Igbo denialists. The younger generation of Anioma sons are ready to lead from the front in the recovery of imperial Biafra

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Council For Delta State Institutions And Broadcasting Services. / Nigerian Yusuf Develops Tutlub, A Mobile Social Network Apple To Connect Muslims / State Of The Solid Minerals Sector And Way Forward Presented By Dr. ‘jkf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.