Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Fayose Clarifies Issue Of Paris Fund Mismangement,Blasts Buhari & APC Again(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Clarifies Issue Of Paris Fund Mismangement,Blasts Buhari & APC Again(pics (20058 Views)

Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' / 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. / Paris Fund: Adamawa Government Replies Nigerian Who Asked How It Was Spent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Clarifies Issue Of Paris Fund Mismangement,Blasts Buhari & APC Again(pics by zoba88: 7:45am On Jan 10, 2017
Below is what he told a group of journalists who interviewed him at EKTV....

#FayoseExplainsJan2017

In recession, with all I have done, I am going to do more. On October 15th 2017, all doubting Thomases will witness the commissioning of the Fajuyi/Ojumose flyover.

#FayoseExplainsJan2017

We must rise above politics, when I stopped people from building filling station in wrong places, they said it is politics. Politics or no politics, I am coming up with orders that will curb this recklessness.

#FayoseSpeaksJan2017

Henceforth, no Petrol Station must 've built anywhere in Ekiti State without my approval.

#FayoseExplainsJan2017: It's saddening that the same people that ruined the finances of this state, they are not in the position to say a word.

I left the office in 2006 with #10.4b, they dumped us perpetual indebtedness when they left. #46.7b Excess Crude allowance they got when they were there.

I carry along the labour leaders and other stakeholders the finances of Ekiti State, I urge this station to ask them.

#FayoseSpeaksJan2017

Ekiti State got above N8bn (N8.8bn). Ekiti apparently got the least. Out of this, LGs got about N4bn and used 67% to pay salary and pension. Before they gave us the money, they made us to sign that 50% on salary and emoluments.

I don't join issues with those miscreants in the APC. Because I'm taking their master in Abuja on, they were told to be talking too and be saying anything anyhow. I don't bother myself about them.

#FayoseExplainsJan2017: I thank you Mr. Journalist for embarking on Investigative Journalism, it's heartwarming to know you knew my enemies lied on the Paris Club refund and the promotion of workers I approved.

#FayoseExplainsJan2017: The federal government is lying about the #5000 they talked about, it was a continuation of what MDG was doing under Jonathan, that of Jonathan was even better because it was for individuals, this one they are doing is #5000 per household. Only God knows how much it will be when shared.

#FayoseExplainsJan2017: Someone should tell them in Abuja that the hunger ravaging this country is on the extreme, the FG should do something about it!

#FayoseExplainsJan2017: The killing in Kaduna is heart wrenching, Nigerians should rise up in prayer against this people.

#FayoseExplainsJan2017: 2017 is the women's year in Ekiti State.

#FayoseExplainsJan2017: I know my wife's impact in my life, I am going to celebrate Ekiti women this year, I will make them happy.

#FayoseExplainsJan2017: Mi o ni ri ija Obirin, ki Okunrin teriba fun iyawo lati le ri ona lo. We must not allow them suffer. A lot of women will never be successful if they keep maltreating their spouses.

#FayoseExplainsJan2017: E je ki a pon awon Obirin wa le, if we don’t lift them up, nobody will do.

#FayoseExplainsJan2017: I have made provision for soft loan to be rotated amongst them.

#FayoseExplainsJan2017: We are preparing their Ankara already, they will be hosted.

#FayoseExplainsJan2017: 8th of March, 2017 is World Women's Day, they will be celebrated in 2017.

#FayoseExplainsJan2017: There are some dissidents trying to destroy PDP, I don't want to talk much about it, the court will do justice to that.

#FayoseExplainsJan2017: Closing Remarks

Waa ri ti e se, Oo ni gba letter ibanuje, Oun wase, Olorun a se. Olorun a ran wa lowo. Amin.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/fayose-clarifies-issue-of-paris.html?m=1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Clarifies Issue Of Paris Fund Mismangement,Blasts Buhari & APC Again(pics by saintkel(m): 7:48am On Jan 10, 2017
If Adeboye could stand with Fayose, who am I not to?

Edited- Fayose till date remains a pain in APC's a**

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Clarifies Issue Of Paris Fund Mismangement,Blasts Buhari & APC Again(pics by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 10, 2017
There are so many issues to be tackled in Ekiti state. Yet he goes about badmouthing Buhari. SMH for Ekiti state. sad

11 Likes

Re: Fayose Clarifies Issue Of Paris Fund Mismangement,Blasts Buhari & APC Again(pics by KINGwax007(m): 7:50am On Jan 10, 2017
Some States did not even get shishi...

What you get us what was a refund from Paris club and not a bail out. It is your share from Paris club... Why is he such a dumdumbass?

And MDGs weren't paying anybody 5k during Jonathan eea. Who can come out to say they received an alert of 5k from any stupid MDG during Jonathan's era.

This is guy is such a goat!

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Clarifies Issue Of Paris Fund Mismangement,Blasts Buhari & APC Again(pics by religionisbad(m): 7:51am On Jan 10, 2017
Fayose my man

10 Likes

Re: Fayose Clarifies Issue Of Paris Fund Mismangement,Blasts Buhari & APC Again(pics by Flatties: 7:52am On Jan 10, 2017
Lol I read the whole epistle and fayose aka 'igweafonja" didn't answer a single question concerning the mismanagement of funds.

It is the usual rant and anti buhari chants.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Clarifies Issue Of Paris Fund Mismangement,Blasts Buhari & APC Again(pics by KINGwax007(m): 7:54am On Jan 10, 2017
Igbos:
Lol I read the whole epistle and fayose aka 'igweafonja" didn't answer a single question concerning the mismanagement of funds.

It is the usual rant and anti buhari chants.
I'm glad u realised that...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Clarifies Issue Of Paris Fund Mismangement,Blasts Buhari & APC Again(pics by wydmag(m): 8:14am On Jan 10, 2017
It is true that everybody has an ugly side, am sure he has his too. He is one of the few persons in power which I respect. When the whole nation is against you and you still have no fear of intimidation to speak your mind, I think such person is worthy of respect.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Clarifies Issue Of Paris Fund Mismangement,Blasts Buhari & APC Again(pics by Horlufemi(m): 8:21am On Jan 10, 2017
em Fayose, where is the clarification?
Re: Fayose Clarifies Issue Of Paris Fund Mismangement,Blasts Buhari & APC Again(pics by XXLDICK(m): 8:25am On Jan 10, 2017
He didn't state clearly what the money was used for undecided

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Clarifies Issue Of Paris Fund Mismangement,Blasts Buhari & APC Again(pics by eleojo23: 8:25am On Jan 10, 2017
Observing...
Re: Fayose Clarifies Issue Of Paris Fund Mismangement,Blasts Buhari & APC Again(pics by George2016(m): 8:25am On Jan 10, 2017
I trust you.
Talk and do

1 Like

Re: Fayose Clarifies Issue Of Paris Fund Mismangement,Blasts Buhari & APC Again(pics by 5starmilitant: 8:25am On Jan 10, 2017
In vector's voice: Am the hottest in the game, am the Fire shey?
You(apc) ranting ranting, I run ekiti Fayose.

This gomino is a mighty pin in the asses of buhari and the entire apc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Clarifies Issue Of Paris Fund Mismangement,Blasts Buhari & APC Again(pics by DropShot: 8:25am On Jan 10, 2017
saintkel:

What pain?

Have you heard of the saying that the display of a lunatic is entertaining to the onlookers BUT no one prays to have him as a child?

That is Fayose's case.

And we have now known why Adeboye praised him. It was because of his grouse with the FRCN's insistence to have him vacate his position as the overseer after 20 years. A case of my enemy's enemy is my friend.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Clarifies Issue Of Paris Fund Mismangement,Blasts Buhari & APC Again(pics by lonelydora: 8:26am On Jan 10, 2017
I'm beginning to like this Fayose guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Clarifies Issue Of Paris Fund Mismangement,Blasts Buhari & APC Again(pics by bettercreature(m): 8:26am On Jan 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Any government that tell you he paid 4billion naira to local government is actually playing with your intelligence
There is nothing like local government in south-west atleast from what i know
They are just paying salary of local government workers,no chairman,no secretary nobody there
The toothless caretakers are their stooge so i think fayose is not making any sense here

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Clarifies Issue Of Paris Fund Mismangement,Blasts Buhari & APC Again(pics by hyfr(m): 8:26am On Jan 10, 2017
If only most of your so called Church G.O's were as fearless as this man. Sadly they are Coward's and business men of God

1 Like

Re: Fayose Clarifies Issue Of Paris Fund Mismangement,Blasts Buhari & APC Again(pics by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 10, 2017
.Seriously Nairaland is the best

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Clarifies Issue Of Paris Fund Mismangement,Blasts Buhari & APC Again(pics by helphelp: 8:28am On Jan 10, 2017
Your term go soon end
Re: Fayose Clarifies Issue Of Paris Fund Mismangement,Blasts Buhari & APC Again(pics by Pavore9: 8:29am On Jan 10, 2017
I just dey laugh!
Re: Fayose Clarifies Issue Of Paris Fund Mismangement,Blasts Buhari & APC Again(pics by lonelydora: 8:29am On Jan 10, 2017
coolesmile:
There are so many issues to be tackled in Ekiti state. Yet he goes about badmouthing Buhari. SMH for Ekiti state. sad

There is no issue greater than stopping the senseless killings in Ekiti by fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Fayose Clarifies Issue Of Paris Fund Mismangement,Blasts Buhari & APC Again(pics by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:29am On Jan 10, 2017
Fayose will die of heart attack someday

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Clarifies Issue Of Paris Fund Mismangement,Blasts Buhari & APC Again(pics by IamPatriotic(m): 8:29am On Jan 10, 2017
Will Fayose ever face governance in Ekiti for once and leave Buhari alone, what does he think he has achieved in all of these foolishness he daily engages himself all in the name of being the "opposition leader" he commits more heinous crimes in Ekiti than Buhari perpetrate in Abuja and his admirers are blind to all of these because he's making making them get orgasm.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Clarifies Issue Of Paris Fund Mismangement,Blasts Buhari & APC Again(pics by ionsman: 8:30am On Jan 10, 2017
Fayose my son.... Ote!
Re: Fayose Clarifies Issue Of Paris Fund Mismangement,Blasts Buhari & APC Again(pics by lonelydora: 8:30am On Jan 10, 2017
ennyhola:
.Seriously Nairaland is the best

10 times only? You still dey learn work.
Re: Fayose Clarifies Issue Of Paris Fund Mismangement,Blasts Buhari & APC Again(pics by idupaul: 8:30am On Jan 10, 2017
saintkel:

And see what happened to Adeboye 3 weeks later ..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Clarifies Issue Of Paris Fund Mismangement,Blasts Buhari & APC Again(pics by jazinogold(m): 8:31am On Jan 10, 2017
cheesy
Re: Fayose Clarifies Issue Of Paris Fund Mismangement,Blasts Buhari & APC Again(pics by eezomatic: 8:32am On Jan 10, 2017
If fayose should contest for the presidential seat...I am voting for him. ..I just like him

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Clarifies Issue Of Paris Fund Mismangement,Blasts Buhari & APC Again(pics by IAmOged(f): 8:33am On Jan 10, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Northern Christians Reject APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket / EFCC Goes After Bureau De Change Operators In Sabo, Ibadan (video) / Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.