Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

Remita Is An Acronym For (remi Tinubu And Ahmed) Collected N60 Billion. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remita Is An Acronym For (remi Tinubu And Ahmed) Collected N60 Billion. (5862 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / Remita Is Richer Than Any State In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remita Is An Acronym For (remi Tinubu And Ahmed) Collected N60 Billion. by yahrant140(m): 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
1. Buhari through Central bank awarded a contract to a private firm REMITA(Remi Tinubu and Ahmed) as consultants for the implementation of Treasury Single Account(TSA) at 1% commission.
2. REMITTA has collected N2.5 trillion by Sept. 15th through E-Collection. REMITTA makes N25 million daily.
3. Senate wants Remita to return the N2.5Tr. it collected so far and its board members of Remitta prosecuted.
4. “Some people hide in the umbrella of consultancy to defraud the nation, and resort to social media. The 8th Senate is distinct, and must do what is right, and in accordance with the law.The 8th Senate will not subject itself to public referendum through the social media. I want to assure Nigerians that the 8th Senate will bring whoever that is involved, and hunt him down.”- DEPUTY SENATE LEADER IBN NA'ALLAH
5. “The appointment of Remita as an agent for the operations of the TSA negates and contravenes the constitution. The activities of Remita is a gross violation of the BOFIA Act and another attempt of ripping Nigerians of tax payers money.”- SENATOR MELAYE
6. “I didn’t believe that this could happen under this government. However, if it is true, the people involved are saboteurs, and must be compelled to return the money, and face the wrath of the law”.- MAJORITY SENATE LEADER, ALI NDUME
7. “When matters like this come up, it is no longer treated as partisan; otherwise, I would have asked: where is the promised change? When the investigations are done, let us make it known because someone would have given this instruction. We need to know that person, who is so powerful. Somebody made this decision, and we must ask, who gave this order? Who is that person in this country that is so powerful to direct MDAs (ministries, departments and agencies) to pay money into a private account?We should not cover anybody in this investigation, no matter how highly placed. We are hearing that the money has gone up to N60 billion. One company is taking N60 billion of our money.”- SENATOR EYINNAYA ABARIBE
8. “This is a very important subject matter. We hope that the committee will do a very diligent job that will come up to standard and quantify the nature of the motion. The committee has to quicken investigation because it is no longer acceptable for Nigeria to lose money to private organizations."- SENATE PRESIDENT, BUKOLA SARAKI
9. Tinubu awarded his own company Alpha Beta to collect revenue for Lagos state on 15% commission when he was governor, the contract is still active. Tinubu makes about N3 billion from Lagos state monthly.
10. The Emir of Central Bank, Sanusi awarded a contract of about N87 billion to El-Rufai for consultancy.
11. Nigeria best cop, Malam Ribadu described Tinubu as the most corrupt politician in Nigeria. He said of "international dimension," whatever that means.
12. Buhari was aware of Tinubu's corruption, but decided to form alliance with him, he does not care about corruption, he does not care about Nigeria and Nigerians. What he cares about is his personal ambition: President of Nigeria of Nigeria.
13. Buhari was indicted by Dr. Haroun Adamu panel on ptf for stealing N25 billion, he was not prosecuted, because Obasanjo, Nigeria's number 1 enemy sat on the report. This is how Obasanjo said he cleared Buhari:" I asked him, before me, you and god did you benefit from ptf corruption, Buhari said no, matter end." That was how Obasanjo said he cleared Buhari. Only in Nigeria. Group Captain Usman Jubrin, one of Nigeria's most upright person, resigned from ptf board headed by Buhari, because of Buhari's corruption. He said Buhari used to invite consultants, his wife's brother and family members to attend ptf board meetings, whereas they were not members of the board.
14. Fashola was exposed by Lagos state government for corruption, which include his personal website fashola.comhe upgraded for N78.3 million. Buhari rewarded Fashola's corruption with ministerial position to over 3 powerful ministries: Power, Works and Housing.
Re: Remita Is An Acronym For (remi Tinubu And Ahmed) Collected N60 Billion. by yahrant140(m): 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
Source : https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10207647576485596&id=1177132589&bacr=1447589390%3A1447589390%3A7%3A4430763183162379942%3A1447585690%3A0%3A0%3A7200&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6217351682568567722%3Amf_story_key.4768428464108422740#footer_action_list
Re: Remita Is An Acronym For (remi Tinubu And Ahmed) Collected N60 Billion. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
end time

1 Like

Re: Remita Is An Acronym For (remi Tinubu And Ahmed) Collected N60 Billion. by BABAKABIRU301(f): 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
LET SURFFERING & SMILING BROTHER'S MAKE THEIR COMMENTS, THEY WILL FIRST ASK FOR SOURCE apchit.

3 Likes

Re: Remita Is An Acronym For (remi Tinubu And Ahmed) Collected N60 Billion. by BENZINA(m): 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
Let the "CHANGE" begin..........

3 Likes

Re: Remita Is An Acronym For (remi Tinubu And Ahmed) Collected N60 Billion. by kokozain(m): 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
Can we rely on this type of source?
Re: Remita Is An Acronym For (remi Tinubu And Ahmed) Collected N60 Billion. by Uchechukwuobi: 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remita Is An Acronym For (remi Tinubu And Ahmed) Collected N60 Billion. by ican2020: 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
How did Tinubu get to this stage, I still remember when Tinubu was on the people's side during Abacha regime.

Whatever it is, I pray he do 360 turn around and follow the right path
Re: Remita Is An Acronym For (remi Tinubu And Ahmed) Collected N60 Billion. by jlinkd78(m): 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
Noted
Re: Remita Is An Acronym For (remi Tinubu And Ahmed) Collected N60 Billion. by Charleys: 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
Wetin this man dey carry all these money do sef?

1 Like

Re: Remita Is An Acronym For (remi Tinubu And Ahmed) Collected N60 Billion. by IduNaOba: 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
The north is fast reducing tinubu to nothing before 2023 elections.
I hope that you are all seeing the writing on the wall?

1 Like

Re: Remita Is An Acronym For (remi Tinubu And Ahmed) Collected N60 Billion. by ThatFairGuy1: 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
You can't demonize one and praise the other.
This was what I saw, Igbos praises their own and demonize others

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remita Is An Acronym For (remi Tinubu And Ahmed) Collected N60 Billion. by Rhapsodia: 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2020
Okay cheesy
Re: Remita Is An Acronym For (remi Tinubu And Ahmed) Collected N60 Billion. by FarahAideed: 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
I doubt Tinubu has anything to do with Remita
Re: Remita Is An Acronym For (remi Tinubu And Ahmed) Collected N60 Billion. by AregbeFufu: 7:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
You can't demonize one and praise the other.

This was what I saw, Igbos praises their own and demonize others
Like Ekweremadu was praised in Germany.
Re: Remita Is An Acronym For (remi Tinubu And Ahmed) Collected N60 Billion. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
Charleys:
Wetin this man dey carry all these money do sef?

Enjoy life
Re: Remita Is An Acronym For (remi Tinubu And Ahmed) Collected N60 Billion. by Biodun556(m): 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
FarahAideed:
I doubt Tinubu has anything to do with Remita

Re: Remita Is An Acronym For (remi Tinubu And Ahmed) Collected N60 Billion. by islandsscotch8: 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect , the most influential politician of this era.

(1) (Reply)

Sambo: Why We Need Value-Driven Education System / Ben kalu Describes Certificate Saga As A Distraction, Attempt To Dent His Image / Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.