Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs (17835 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State / TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs by osabiya16(m): 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
Thank u sir
Re: TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs by bumbex(f): 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
GOD bless my prophet......
Re: TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs by homirefacuny(m): 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
Good one
Re: TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs by SexyStrawberry(f): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
I hope Oyedepo and the rest would take a cue from this and do some good to d society instead setting up institutions for d high and mighty
Re: TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs by likethat(m): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
T.B. Josua: Let Love Leads. Spend less on yourself and more on others. I Love u TBJ.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
Dis is what we ask you to do rather dan bad prophecies lipsrsealed
Re: TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs by acegikmoqsuwy: 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
God bless pastor TB Joshua of synagogue church of all nation...May your haters never know peace...they shall run but never overtake you...in jasus name

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs by Ephreboh(m): 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
Op,y U b lyk dis?

Re: TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs by prinsam30: 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
I don't just understand, some Nigerians are so foolish and mentally retarded, if you help the poor dem go say you be ritualist, fraudster, fake pastor, fake prophet etc... na people money, if you no help kuma dem go say, upon all the money wey so so so pastor, person, prophet get yet im no fit help the poor...

How many people you don help for your entire life, gosh! what a sick folks with myopic brains. No wonder the white dude called them Lazy, only knows how to Bleep and Stealing,

What a wasted generation

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs by adeoba2008(m): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
That's nice.
Re: TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs by pantless(m): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
HE dat giveth to d poor,leneth to God...moRe graCe sir.
Re: TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs by Sunglass20(f): 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
One moment he is condemned, the next moment he is praised. Whatever you say, there is something about this Man of God that makes him different from others. When other people suck their members dry, this man is always adding value to people's lives. Prophet TB Joshua says and I quote 'whoever God calls, He makes fit for the job'.... A man of God is not supposed to beg, God knows how to support His ministry mysteriously. The other day in a church, I heard the Man of God telling his congregation 'you go to other churches and sow seed there, now I have sold my car, I am waiting for you people to come sow seed of car in my life'.for two weeks the car disappeared, and later appeared...(I guess after he waited and no one sow the seed, he started using the car again). When I keep giving and I dont get a testimony but get 'broker' in one place, and in another, I give and God surprises me with blessings anyhow, why I no go sow seed for the alter wey dey alive and active? Senior Prophet TB Joshua, thank you jare for remembering the poor. May God give us the resources and heart to do same and even more.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs by lonelydora: 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
The only pastor I really like, if not for anything, for his philanthropy.
Re: TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs by trapQ: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
may you have that tuberculosis.
sukkot:
tuberculosis joshua

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs by vooks: 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
FaithDaniel:
c guy wen it comes to men of God you select ur words, dis changing world doesn't change God. I hope u get wat am trying to say, urs might not b barreness
When companies, multinationals have plundered you, they throw in some tokens known as CSR to blind you. Question is, why would any Negro I. The name of religion/charity accumulate enough to buy a $60M jet and you are here hysterical over some tokenism. Wake up and think. TB Joshua is a charlatan
Re: TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs by musicwriter(m): 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
If every wealthy Nigerian give out like this man, many lives would be changed for the better. The only pastor that I know of that give uncontrollably. It seems all he thinks about is how to give.
Re: TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs by akilo1: 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
The bless you man of God
Re: TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
Oh... I love this man. Simple, humble and God fearing.
For those of you saying nonsense, remember Job in the bible was a righteous man yet he faced a lot but still he didn't curse God... That is how you know a true Christian.
A true Christian will never ask God why?
Re: TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs by missyadorable(f): 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
sukkot:
tuberculosis joshua
Your foooolishness is epic

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs by ekemini606: 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Wheater you like it or not tb Joshua is already the greatest of them alive. You see something people, when you are gud, you appeal to gud section of the crowd_like wise when you are bad..you appeal to bad section. However, when you are controversial, you appeal to both section .You see hate him or love him. The point is you know him. That's the thing with popularity.

You need to see his hits on you tube everytime he upload anyone of those controversial videos. Like the one of today about the Paris assault. The ones that will believe will believe and the one that will doubt will doubt.

Christ himself wasn't popular during his time. He was controversial. Many believe too he wasn't from God. And that his miracles were aided by a certain spirit. Bezebuub.

I looked at his recent crusade in Mexico, behold was CeCe win as and alvin slaughter. My though was ..so this people also view and work with with Joshua.?

Trust me, this man fame is beyond what you Nigerian can do anything about. He is gone!

Moreover many aided and drew more sympathy to him by bombing that building. They made him even more popular.if you dont believe, Look more shocking vidoe of the misery of synagogue building collaspe. Its there on youtub for those who truely seek TRUTH. because the outside world already knows the truth before we did. As tb Joshua would say, its the trial and persecution we face that make us know to the world.

Nigerians open your eyes, the man before you has grown up as a tender plant, and as sure as a root out of the dry ground. But because he had no form of comliness. (Education, eloquence of speech and charisma).you found no reason to desire him.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs by Tobium1(m): 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
*Comes in, checks it's anoda copy and paste stuff from viviangist, walks out of thread*
Re: TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs by pedrilo: 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
This man of God is assisting the poor and displaced while another one is flying private jet around in the same country! Hmmm
Re: TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs by vooks: 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
pedrilo:
This man of God is assisting the poor and displaced while another one is flying private jet around in the same country! Hmmm

TB Joshua recently bought a $60M Gulfstream and was seen with it when he went to Tanzania for the swearing in of one of his sheeple the now president.
Re: TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs by holajeedayy: 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
vooks:

No amount of charity can wash off the pungent Charlatan smell off him not to mention he killed 116 inside his own building and is busy avoiding paying for it

how has he avoided u,or did he went to their house and kill them with gun or u donot apreciate the fact that he doest request that u give him money to open more branches rather given back to society......i think u should take him to court if he wont win u...u hate the man finish as if he collect ur tithe to fund himself
Re: TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs by vooks: 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
ekemini606:
Wheater you like it or not tb Joshua is already the greatest of them alive. You see something people, when you are gud, you appeal to gud section of the crowd_like wise when you are bad..you appeal to bad section. However, when you are controversial, you appeal to both section .You see hate him or love him. The point is you know him. That's the thing with popularity.

You need to see his hits on you tube everytime he upload anyone of those controversial videos. Like the one of today about the Paris assault. The ones that will believe will believe and the one that will doubt will doubt.

Christ himself wasn't popular during his time. He was controversial. Many believe too he wasn't from God. And that his miracles were aided by a certain spirit. Bezebuub.

I looked at his recent crusade in Mexico, behold was CeCe win as and alvin slaughter. My though was ..so this people also view and work with with Joshua.?

Trust me, this man fame is beyond what you Nigerian can do anything about. He is gone!

Moreover many aided and drew more sympathy to him by bombing that building. They made him even more popular.if you dont believe, Look more shocking vidoe of the misery of synagogue building collaspe. Its there on youtub for those who truely seek TRUTH. because the outside world already knows the truth before we did. As tb Joshua would say, its the trial and persecution we face that make us know to the world.

Nigerians open your eyes, the man before you has grown up as a tender plant, and as sure as a root out of the dry ground. But because he had no form of comliness. (Education, eloquence of speech and charisma).you found no reason to desire him.

Miracles don't vindicate men of God and to prove it, false prophets and teachers will arise and deceive many idi0ts like you who are infatuated by miracles.

TB Joshua is no different from ISIS who revel in gore. Ask yourself what purpose these 'prophecies' serve. Do they exhort,comfort or edify? Were you edified because over 150 are dead and the Charlatan 'saw' it?

Re: TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs by Ripama: 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
Love God first and then love ur neighbors. The greatest of all commandments. No sins whatsoever, wud take u to hell. What wud take u to hell is unrepentant heart! Take a clue...
Re: TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs by nijanigga: 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
the man can't predict who will need the ambulance but can predict Paris terror attack. Hoodlum at work.
Re: TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs by holajeedayy: 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
The thing is pastor can change our economy for best ,they are reacher than fg......some are flying jet alround do not care abt other but kip preaching sowing of seed
Re: TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs by Ripama: 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
vooks:

Miracles don't vindicate men of God and to prove it, false prophets and teachers will arise and deceive many idi0ts like you who are infatuated by miracles.

TB Joshua is no different from ISIS who revel in gore. Ask yourself what purpose these 'prophecies' serve. Do they exhort,comfort or edify? Were you edified because over 150 are dead and the Charlatan 'saw' it?

Ur too known will kill u. Don't dabble into or judge what u don't know based on guess work, gaysay, assumption, or rumour. Let d Judge of all sundry do justice. He's a righteous God
Re: TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs by Makanakin(m): 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
May God continue to increase him in all ramifications
Re: TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs by vooks: 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ripama:

Ur too known will kill u. Don't dabble into or judge what u don't know based on guess work, gaysay, assumption, or rumour. Let d Judge of all sundry do justice. He's a righteous God
You are judgemental and you warn me against judging? You got a big sense of humor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Miraculous! Video Of The Power Of Prayer And In The Name Of Jesus! / Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire" / How To Read Your Bible Without Getting Confused - Paul Ellis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.