Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Share Your Peoplestemp Experience - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your Peoplestemp Experience (1179 Views)

Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! / Share Your NIMC Test Experience / Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Peoplestemp Experience by yello: 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2006
kindly share the test format of peoplestemp if you have taken their test b4. Thx
Re: Share Your Peoplestemp Experience by frankiriri(m): 1:48am On Oct 17, 2006
It depends.
When they were retained by NBL to test us they concentrated on Excel, word, accounting packages nd use of the internet.
For eligibilty to be on thier database they asked questions relating to audit and accounting so if u are not an accountant I guess they would quesion you based on your field.
Re: Share Your Peoplestemp Experience by LAXIST(m): 6:43am On Oct 17, 2006
The last time i wrote their test, i passed, we were also tested on Excel, word, and powerpoint.
and after like twenty minutes later, we were called in for orientation on how to conduct oneself in an office. I can recommend them to anyone as a reputable firm. Good luck!!!!!.
Re: Share Your Peoplestemp Experience by macdelene(m): 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2006
hi
i also wrote their test and pass,after 20mintues i was tested with microsoftword,excel and powerpoint and personal interview on my field of study but after that which was since on the 4th of this month i have not heard from them.Is it that i did not qualify and they say we should not contact them i do not know what's going on,pls can someone explain.

thanks smiley

(1) (Reply)

Unity Bank Test / Oil And Gas Job Vacancies / Do You Read Mails? Check This Opportunity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.