Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Lies And Deceits against Biafran Nigeria Civil War - Kemi-Omulunlo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lies And Deceits against Biafran Nigeria Civil War - Kemi-Omulunlo (713 Views)

CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan / Bayelsa Community Marks "Day Of Resistance" Against Biafran Soldiers / Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lies And Deceits against Biafran Nigeria Civil War - Kemi-Omulunlo by bolabolakemi(f): 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
BLOCKED: Almost no yorubas left on my FB page. I will not SUBSCRIBE to tribalism against the Igbos and ‪#‎Biafra‬. We killed THEM and boasted about it. Gen Obasanjo, Col Rotimi, Gen Ibrahim Taiwo etc etc. Oluwole Rotimi was fired by Yaradua as NG Ambassador to USA for his Biafra comment to Ojo Maduweke Canadian Ambassador, OBJ still boasting “We will do to Boko Haram what we did to Biafra-OBJ 2015”, Ibrahim Taiwo assassinated same day as Gen Murtala Muhammed on a Friday the 13th an evil day in 1976. I no longer spend the N20 note in Nigeria. These were not heroes. Ojukwu was the hero. It took years for me to know that. My father was the only Yoruba leader at his funeral. Those yorubas who say they saw Tinubu there are hallucinating. Both Taiwo and MM ordered Nigerian Army into Asaba and killed 700 innocent civilan men, raped their wives, daughters and ruined the town. We as Yoruba youth were brainwashed into seeing them as HEROES. Today’s youth must be told the truth. History is no longer in schools. It must be told. If you were not born 1967-70 and watched 3 years of the war on WNTV now NTA, u need to STFU. Those begging me on Twitter will be ignored. The Igbo children dancing in this collage are Yoruba. STOP YOUR TRIBALISM.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lies And Deceits against Biafran Nigeria Civil War - Kemi-Omulunlo by ArodeTsolaye: 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
Another blow to Odua-Arewa propaganda. Aresa mr fotoman, how marketi? grin grin grin
Re: Lies And Deceits against Biafran Nigeria Civil War - Kemi-Omulunlo by kossyablaze(m): 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
Smh
Re: Lies And Deceits against Biafran Nigeria Civil War - Kemi-Omulunlo by meimoks(f): 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ok, I'll be back
Re: Lies And Deceits against Biafran Nigeria Civil War - Kemi-Omulunlo by BaddieKay(f): 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
I really need a download of this said civil War
Re: Lies And Deceits against Biafran Nigeria Civil War - Kemi-Omulunlo by xtgozie(m): 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
Lalastick
Re: Lies And Deceits against Biafran Nigeria Civil War - Kemi-Omulunlo by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
Another blow to Odua-Arewa propaganda. Aresa mr fotoman, how marketi? grin grin grin

how is that a blow to anything or anybody

do you guys know the personality of the person you are quoting?

maybe you should do some research on her.

who quotes an obviously unstable and retarded human being who curses God at will among other blasphemies.

the biafrans will hail Satan if it will give them Biafra obviously.

(1) (Reply)

Excerpts On Military Coups In Nigeria By Ogunjide Tunde (saaog) / Tor Tiv Joins His Ancestors, Succession Race Begins / 500 From UK Deported To Nigeria Stranded.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.