Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra (32678 Views)

Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) / What Should I Do If I Am In A Plane That Is About To Crash In Minutes? / Forerunner Of The Eze Ndigbo Malaysia, Dies In An Auto Crash In Kuala Lumpur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by cathodekazim: 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
Na Igbo own arik I guess
Dey wan kill naija boys
Ole nndi kalu don send dem msg
God pass una
Ogun yin opagbogbo eyin omo yeolebo danu
Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by dovetark: 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
Thank God no accident happened.
Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
All d best of them
Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by LEXYCOM: 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
Boko haram bombing and killing is enough bad news to this kontiry......plane crash is not out portion
Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by malikisah: 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
God forbid bad thing
Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by macaranta(m): 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
Thank God for their lives oh
Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by iykebobywhite(m): 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
Tank God 4 resistin dis national stragedy.
Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by lovely17(m): 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
Jeez Enemies that plane lost a tire yet They let it fly WTF
Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by mrkings84(m): 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
Thanks to God for mercy
Check out my signature for extra cash this season and beyond
Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by ybalogs(m): 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
All praise to God that didn't give Pastor TB Joshua the chance to post another doctored video about the warning he gave proior the crash.

2 Likes

Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by shockwave(m): 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
PLANETMARS:
I blame Biafra
Chaiii bros but u kniw say u no well.....lwkmd grin
Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by shockwave(m): 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
PLANETMARS:
I blame Biafra
Chaiii bros but u know say u no well.....lwkmd grin
Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by greggng: 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
Thank God it didn't happen tb jushua would ve tols us he predicted it
Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by PLANETMARS(m): 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
shockwave:
Chaiii bros but u know say u no well.....lwkmd grin
i know bros
Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by Paragon311(m): 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
How come TB Joshua didn't see this coming in his numerous prophecies... Yeye dey smell. End time MOG. Thank God no life was lost.
Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by tunde1200(m): 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
This is pure lies from vangard!!
Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by millionboi(m): 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
APC IS WICKED,THY WANT 2PAY DEM BAC WITH DEATH.....BUHARI BODY ODUR Is EVIL

1 Like

Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by fujirice: 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
Thank God for their safety but I don't understand Siasia with his indiscipline story. Someone should help me understand biko. Is it that he rejected their request but they went anyways or what? I'm confused cause according to the report he granted their request why say they were indisciplined again?
Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by toprealman: 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
LOST A TYRE, LOST AN ENGINE...LOST ME. POOR REPORTING.

1 Like

Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
Arik.

Una don tire

Loved your rice and fried meat enroute London but you guys are tired o

1 Like

Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by inimitkel(m): 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
How pathetic...management even to the detriment of human life! sad, now just supposing the unexpected had happened! SMH!

1 Like

Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by Gabflex: 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
As. U guys have escaped this one, u shall everly escape more to come even on the pitch

1 Like

Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
centvin008:
The U-23 National Team delegation has arrived in The Gambia for a 10 –day training program ahead of the 2nd Africa U-23 Cup of Nations taking place in Senegal escaped plane crash in Accra.

It was learnt that the ARIK Air aircraft conveying the team from Lagos lost a tyre on landing at the Kotoka International Airport, Accra.

The airplane that was on ground in Accra was then deployed for the purpose of flying the team to The Gambia, but that also lost an engine on take –off and the pilot had to make a quick return.

However, ARIK provided another aircraft that flew the delegation to The Gambia through Dakar.
Before departing the shores of the country on Sunday morning, NFF 2nd Vice President/LMC chairman, Shehu Dikko, charged the players and their officials to do the nationl proud at the Africa U-23 Cup of Nations, where Africa’s flagbearers to the men’s football tournament of next year’s Olympics will emerge.

Pledging that the NFF would ensure a comfortable stay for the team in The Gambia and the championship in Senegal, Dikko charged the team to put Nigeria first and ensure qualification for the Olympics taking place in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil ext year summer.

“Some of the challenges you guys are facing now is as a result of some changes in the financial regulations in the country, but in a little time, we will be able to resolve all that and your welfare and comfort will be priority.”

Although he regretted that many of the players from the NPFL would not be taking part in the last games of the season, Dikko urged them to consider it as part of the sacrifice they haves to make for the nation. “In times like this, all of us must make sacrifices, I know most of you here would love to play for your clubs, but the reality is that it will not be possible as this is national duty you guys are involved in and as such we must put the nation first.”

Responding, Coach Samson Siasia thanked the NFF for sending a top member of the executive to se‎e the team off, assuring that they would not be deterred by any difficulty they are going through right now, and that the team is poised to pick an Olympic ticket for the country.

Meanwhile, Coach Siasia has wielded th‎e big stick by dropping Kingsley Sokari, Nzube Anaezemba and Daniel Etor for what he termed indiscipline.
Siasia said the players were sent packing after they requested to leave the camp to go for their Club’s (Enyimba) last NPFL game of the season against Sunshine Stars in Lagos, even after he (Siasia) had told all the players they could not leave camp.
“I feel bad in taking this decision, but discipline must be maintained for us to achieve success in Senegal. All players in camp were told not to leave camp as the team would be traveling this weekend to The Gambia for pre –Championship training, only for these three players to come and ask to be allowed to go play for their club as they wanted to be part of the victory parade. I had no option but to allow them leave and also in the process, leave them out of the team.”

Siasia then wished them well in their pursuit of club glory, while urging them to wish the national team well.

FIFA U-17 World Cup record goalscorer, Victor Osihmen, who was invited alongside three of his victorious team -mates, joined up with the U-23 team to The Gambia.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/u-23-national-team-escapes-plane-crash-in-accra/
The team will qualify. No weapon fashioned against it shall prosper.

1 Like

Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by shumuel(m): 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
Am surprised i didn't see anything like ''Blame it on Amechi'' anyways jokes apart, omo it won be funny if the worst had happened, mehn! Osihmen was on that plane o, and the skillfull young lad hadn't even rested before embacking on another National assignment, Thank God and may protect them always.

1 Like

Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nigeria air liners & their negligence... Always wanting to manage everything,even when its due for a turn around maintenance.
Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by gawu1: 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
the news would have been ''TB Joshua predicted the Nigerian under 23 team plane crash some months back.''

2 Likes

Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by oshe11: 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
centvin008:
The U-23 National Team delegation has arrived in The Gambia for a 10 –day training program ahead of the 2nd Africa U-23 Cup of Nations taking place in Senegal escaped plane crash in Accra.

It was learnt that the ARIK Air aircraft conveying the team from Lagos lost a tyre on landing at the Kotoka International Airport, Accra.

The airplane that was on ground in Accra was then deployed for the purpose of flying the team to The Gambia, but that also lost an engine on take –off and the pilot had to make a quick return.

However, ARIK provided another aircraft that flew the delegation to The Gambia through Dakar.
Before departing the shores of the country on Sunday morning, NFF 2nd Vice President/LMC chairman, Shehu Dikko, charged the players and their officials to do the nationl proud at the Africa U-23 Cup of Nations, where Africa’s flagbearers to the men’s football tournament of next year’s Olympics will emerge.

Pledging that the NFF would ensure a comfortable stay for the team in The Gambia and the championship in Senegal, Dikko charged the team to put Nigeria first and ensure qualification for the Olympics taking place in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil ext year summer.

“Some of the challenges you guys are facing now is as a result of some changes in the financial regulations in the country, but in a little time, we will be able to resolve all that and your welfare and comfort will be priority.”

Although he regretted that many of the players from the NPFL would not be taking part in the last games of the season, Dikko urged them to consider it as part of the sacrifice they haves to make for the nation. “In times like this, all of us must make sacrifices, I know most of you here would love to play for your clubs, but the reality is that it will not be possible as this is national duty you guys are involved in and as such we must put the nation first.”

Responding, Coach Samson Siasia thanked the NFF for sending a top member of the executive to se‎e the team off, assuring that they would not be deterred by any difficulty they are going through right now, and that the team is poised to pick an Olympic ticket for the country.

Meanwhile, Coach Siasia has wielded th‎e big stick by dropping Kingsley Sokari, Nzube Anaezemba and Daniel Etor for what he termed indiscipline.
Siasia said the players were sent packing after they requested to leave the camp to go for their Club’s (Enyimba) last NPFL game of the season against Sunshine Stars in Lagos, even after he (Siasia) had told all the players they could not leave camp.
“I feel bad in taking this decision, but discipline must be maintained for us to achieve success in Senegal. All players in camp were told not to leave camp as the team would be traveling this weekend to The Gambia for pre –Championship training, only for these three players to come and ask to be allowed to go play for their club as they wanted to be part of the victory parade. I had no option but to allow them leave and also in the process, leave them out of the team.”

Siasia then wished them well in their pursuit of club glory, while urging them to wish the national team well.

FIFA U-17 World Cup record goalscorer, Victor Osihmen, who was invited alongside three of his victorious team -mates, joined up with the U-23 team to The Gambia.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/u-23-national-team-escapes-plane-crash-in-accra/
who exactli dey d plane wey dem dey pursue for village... Im head strong ooo.... Mk Im no leav GOD at all..... Kos d witch frm im village perch 4 im head lyk FLY
Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
didn't t.b Joshua see this one as usual?? he only specializes in plane crash n terrorism prophecy.

can't tell why buhari never made him the aviation minister.. nonsense all together

end time.
Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by gawu1: 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
the news would have been ''TB Joshua predicted the Nigerian under 23 team plane crash some months back.''
And you guess what! The gullible, of course, would not only concur but spread the fable.
Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by omojeesu(m): 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
Baba e seun fun aanu yin!
Thank God for His mercies!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Rescued with Rope After His Car Plunge into Swamp at Ikorodu / Ganduje Launches Kano Mass Transit Scheme With 100 Buses, 50 Taxis / Please What Is Bta ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.