Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

Are The Igbos Born To Lie? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are The Igbos Born To Lie? (2067 Views)

"Because I' A Soldier, Born To Die" - Emotional Pic Shared By A Nigerian Soldier / Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness / What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are The Igbos Born To Lie? by TimeManager(m): 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
[quote author=zuchyblink post=40053350]na jealousy go kill you

YOU MISPLACE TRUTH FOR JEALOUSY.THIS IS ONE OF THE MISCONCEPTIONS BEDEVILING YOU.
No Lie Only Truth!
Re: Are The Igbos Born To Lie? by TimeManager(m): 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
zuchyblink:
na jealousy go kill you
[quote author=woodcook post=40055889]@TimeManage go grab a tube of Vaseline when you are done you can come and take a second look at your post. For now am just going to change engine oil, I will be back.

AM SORRY TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR SITUATION IS INCURABLE,YOU NEED TO BE ON LIFE SUPPORT ASAP.
No Lie Only Truth!
Re: Are The Igbos Born To Lie? by TimeManager(m): 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
zuchyblink:
na jealousy go kill you
[quote author=ezeagu post=40056316]
Igboland would be better without the centralisation of Nigeria.

GO ASK AGUIYI WHO CENTRALISE NIGERIA.WHY WOULDNT YOU SINK AND SWIM WITH WHAT YOU STARTED IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Lots of multi-ethnic countries have borrowed names of foreign/neighbouring kingdoms, such as Ghana and Benin. Biafra was used for inclusiveness so an Igbo word wasn't used in the 60s. This is a minor issue that does not question the need for a Biafra 'itself'.

BORROW MY BOXER!WHY WOULD EASTERN CAMEROUNIANS HAD TO LEAVE YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE? TRUE, NAMES ARE BORROWED VIA DIPLOMACY.BUT WHY WOULD YOU STEALTHILY BRANDISH THE NAME WITHOUT ANY KNOW DIPLOMACY
Islamisation is forced religion, not Islam itself.
I CAN SEE YOU ARE TRYING SO HARD TO REDEFINE ISLAM..PREACH ON BRO...
The crime rate outside Igboland is irrelevant to a Biafra discuss
WHAT HAPPENS OUTSIDE IS DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL TO WHAT HAPPENS INSIDE.YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE.

1 Like

Re: Are The Igbos Born To Lie? by TimeManager(m): 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
[quote author=hinwazaka post=40056776]
You are a descendant of a one night stand between an exiled immoral Baghdad prince and one slave girl. That was how the Yoruba race was conceived into this world.
TYPICAL LOSERS ALWAYS RESOLVE TO INSULTS AS THE LAST RESORT.YOUR TRAITS IS KNOW TO ALL.KUDOS FOR DISPLAYING IT,NO SUPRISES,ARE YOU NOT??
Re: Are The Igbos Born To Lie? by TimeManager(m): 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
[quote author=hinwazaka post=40056776]
You are a descendant of a one night stand between an exiled immoral Baghdad prince and one slave girl. That was how the Yoruba race was conceived into this world. You and your fellow tribesmen are nothing but bast@rds.

TYPICAL LOSERS.ALWAYS RESOLVE TO INSULTS AS THE LAST RESORT.YOUR TRAITS IS KNOWN TO ALL,NO SURPRISES,ARE YOU NOT??
Re: Are The Igbos Born To Lie? by hinwazaka: 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
[quote author=TimeManager post=40058545][/quote]
Its the undeniable truth. Read up on Prince babayida and the seven pure and seven impure kingdoms he founded. In it. You will see that you, your ancestors, and your generation unborn are nothing but impure bast@rds.
Re: Are The Igbos Born To Lie? by TimeManager(m): 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
[quote author=hinwazaka post=40059273]
Its the undeniable truth. Read up on Prince babayida and the seven pure and seven impure kingdoms he founded. In it. You will see that you, your ancestors, and your generation unborn are nothing but impure bast@rds.

ONE NIGHT STAND IS RAMPANT AMONG IGBOS, SO WHY YOU GLOATING.UNFORTUNATELY THERE IS NO HISTORIC KINGDOM IN THE SOUTHEASTERN ORIGIN I COULD HAVE REFERRED YOU TO READ UP.YOU STENCH OF LIES.
No Lie Only Truth!
Re: Are The Igbos Born To Lie? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
;;;

Re: Are The Igbos Born To Lie? by Jobneeded12: 5:19am On Nov 16, 2015
Igbos are born to lie 'n
Re: Are The Igbos Born To Lie? by Greenback: 7:20am On Sep 09, 2016
TimeManager:
igbo town crier,dont die over who God have blessed. Zombie afonja zoogerian grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Shi’a Group Releases 705 Names, Photos Of Its Missing Members / SPECIAL REPORT: Inside Agatu Killing Field: Blood On The Streets, Charred Bodies / Corpse Of Former Governor Of Bayelsa Of Late Dsp Alamieyeseigha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.