Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,298 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Sympathy To The Bereaved In Paris----- “foolishness Of Nigerians” - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sympathy To The Bereaved In Paris----- “foolishness Of Nigerians” (421 Views)

Unemployment, The Foolishness Of Nigerian Youths And Wickedness Of Politicians. / Foolishness Of Adultery And Fornication (men) / A Must See: An Incredible Foolishness Of A Cheat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sympathy To The Bereaved In Paris----- “foolishness Of Nigerians” by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
SYMPATHY TO THE BEREAVED IN PARIS----- “FOOLISHNESS OF NIGERIANS”
Death is an inevitable stage of life in which all living creatures must experience. This is usually accompanied by mourning from those who are victims of such bereavement and in this sense sympathy is a good way of showing concern. It is quite humane to express condolences to the bereaved in Paris but the extent to which it has been expressed especially by Nigerians has portrayed the level of uncivilization as well as the grade of citizens with mental problems we have in the country (Nigeria). This has led to mine incognizance of the incidence.
Before the incidence in Paris, we have had series of terrorist attack in the country and thousands of lives have been lost but no national not to talk of global recognition were made; to the extent people are going up to the level of changing their profile pictures on Facebook to depict the flag of France. This is a volitional madness and it represents schizophrenic symptoms clearly expressed by Nigerians. It is quite disheartening that up till now Nigerians can no longer recognize their value but adore the existence of other nations. In Kenya, worst situations exist and such terrorist attack have been and still occurring in other Nations of the globe but no cognizance of them. This is an area that needed to be seriously investigated by our conscience or is it that we do not value ourselves
Another grey and bitter aspect but needed to be included is the acknowledgement of the incidence in Paris by a Nigerian Pastor. To me, this is a sign of dementia and hallucination; if a Nigerian Pastor can foresee terrorist attack in a country as far as France but has never foreseen any sign of such impending danger in his own country, then there should be a question mark to the individual….
In summary, if a Nigerian Facebook user has depict the flag of France in his/her profile picture, he/she has displayed the highest level of STUPIDITY recorded in existence of mankind and such individual is not fit to be regarded as Homo sapiens. It indicates the emptiness of his/her brain as well as the absence of a spinal cord in the individual. So I would rather express my sympathy to the Nigerians who are victims of ‘display of the flag of France in their profile pictures’ because you are the ones that need consolation due to absence of brain and spinal cord…
Thanks for reading and watch out for my next article

Orakpoghenor O., 2015
Re: Sympathy To The Bereaved In Paris----- “foolishness Of Nigerians” by itskinglee(m): 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
E fit reach fp ooh grin

(1) (Reply)

Bowel University / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Student Wins Pin Nigeria 1 Million Naira Award / Federal Polytechnic, Birnin-kebbi 2015/2016 3rd Batch Admission List Is Out,to

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.