Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

How To Play PSP Games On PC Or Laptop 2015 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Play PSP Games On PC Or Laptop 2015 (4871 Views)

How To Play PSP Games On Pc With Gamepad / Install Games On Ur Ps 2,3,4 In Lagos / Ways To Install And Play PSP ISO Games On Ios Devices Without Jailbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Play PSP Games On PC Or Laptop 2015 by itsmyxme(m): 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
Hello Everyone!

Today I am posting a full tutorial on How to Play PSP Games on PC/Laptops.

Okay, to run PSP Games on PC you need a Software called PPSSPP which is a PSP Emulator. You just have to Download it and then you will be able to Emulate the PSP Games.

Okay, I will now explain every steps and tell you how to do that. All you have to do is follow the steps given below.

Step 1.) Open the link for more details.. http://bizzletech..com.ng/2015/11/how-to-play-psp-games-on-pc-or-laptop.html

(1) (Reply)

5 Improvements In PES 2016 / Why People Prefer FIFA To Pro Evolution Soccer / I Have A Gateway 3ds Flashcart, How Can I Upgrade My 3ds Firmware To V4.5.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.